Most akward moment on egg cave?

in General

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 5:38 AM

hey all! i bet u have all had some akward moments on EC! so here is ur time to share them! here is mine:
One day, i went to @Isis storage, @styx. This was when i was 2 weeks old. I saw that she had a luveli UFT. I asked her what she would like, so she said sheap or mummar. So i was 2 weeks old asking everybody for mummars. Everybody said no. then one person said maybe. so about 4 days later, i went back to @isis, filled with hope, and then i said "im trying to get a mummar for u, dont forget." then she wrote on my profile, sorry, ive already traded it away :]." i said ok, thats fine" and thats my most akward moment!

share urs?

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 5:47 AM

promising to do freezes on a certain day, and ended up waiting for my CC to come in after i paid, took about 11 hours ☚ī¸

made me feel bad for keeping people waiting, even though it wasnt my fault.

but i got it - and i did all the freezes i promised 😊

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 6:15 AM

My was when I posted on the wrong profile promising my tine to someone 😱 That was so awkward afterwards I'm like I'm sooooo sorry I was went to post on my friends wall. Wow I feelt soo guilty after that.

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 29 June 2011 at 6:32 AM

I've not done anything I feel really awkward about... I think the most common thing I do is feed all of my creatures and then post on my OWN profile that I "fed all" because I forget who I'm feeding. XD

And I went onto my friends page to feed her cove and I noticed she'd posted the same thing on her profile, that she'd fed her own eggs. She never even noticed until I told her a few hours later. 😋

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 6:42 AM

@elluwah - i've done that myself a couple of times! thank goodness we can delete our comments 😃

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 7:08 AM

yea, today i did this to @wezzer888 i think, i got confused with @wezzer089. he had a nogar and squeath uft, so i went to weezer888 and said i offered the brochu. he was like: "what the? i dont have one!" and im like,"oh, sorry. wrong person". then i was like again to him, "what would u like for the nogar?" he was like "what noar? plz tell me!" i was like...."erh, wrong person again!" then i noticed, yesterday i was talking to the wrong Wezzer!😋