Creature Happiness/Tim's Shop

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 30 June 2011 at 2:48 AM

My beloved Eyleymo died today, and I was SURE I had him in Tim's Shop. There should be an alert that tells you when a creature will die soon, in case if you accidentally skipped over it while at the Food Shop.

Also at Tim's Shop, I suggest that there should be an option to make your own list of creatures to automatically book so you don't have to manually select them every time.

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 30 June 2011 at 9:29 AM

@eggtrainer Yes, I lost track of how happy my creatures were and a few died ☚ī¸ Your notifications part sound good.

The part about tim's is too confusing. I think manually selecting them is just.....easier. Simpler. Better.

@Ian!

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 30 June 2011 at 2:23 PM

@spenser_dog_123: Thanks! 😊
And about the list part, my idea is just to checkbox them and have a button that you click that creates a list of creatures that you selected.
I don't put all of my creatures at Tim's, only the adults that aren't at level 2000 yet, so it's really confusing to have to manually check through all my creatures. My Shaibun would have died if I hadn't decided to feed my entire cove DX

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 2:36 PM

You dont have to manually select them. You can just click the button that says "Select All/Unselect" or something like that.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 30 June 2011 at 3:31 PM

i think this is a great idea

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 30 June 2011 at 5:01 PM

@chloekins: I only select some of them to put in Tim's because they're not on my feeding lists.

@merlin7576: Thank you!

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 5:34 PM

Great idea 😃
Sorry about your Eyleymo

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 1 July 2011 at 3:20 AM

@pwuffy: Thank you! I have another Eyleymo on my side account. I should have put Regret on that account too...