For Neo Luvers <3

in Entertainment

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 29 November 2010 at 8:00 PM

Im addicted to eggcave but i still play on neopets...anyone else here that wants to chat about neo?

Deleted • 29 November 2010 at 11:19 PM

I still play on Neopets xD
I'm called Mischievous_Angel_16 on there.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 30 November 2010 at 12:08 AM

i havent been on it in awhile i just logged on ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 30 November 2010 at 5:44 AM

oh. my username is i_love_acars_55 on there. i hve like 3 accounts. and omg i love the new plot! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 30 November 2010 at 2:10 PM

im gong insane...

Deleted • 30 November 2010 at 3:11 PM

I have 4 accounts... My bro has the 5th and one of the accounts like... died.
My main: captainmorgan417
Side: pwuffy ๐Ÿ˜‰
Side 2: secret

Deleted • 30 November 2010 at 3:34 PM

My account is jivabel๐Ÿ˜ธ

266 posts

asa • 30 November 2010 at 6:50 PM

omg I haven't been on Neopets in so long ๐Ÿ˜ฑ bbut...my username is hothorsey6000 ;D

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 30 November 2010 at 7:24 PM

my username is rubixcubexline :]

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 30 November 2010 at 8:10 PM

My username's retrievable ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 1 December 2010 at 6:04 AM

YES!!!! I just brought my xweetok to the lab ray and she changed color to pink! PINK XWEETOKS ARE MY DREAMIE!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deleted • 1 December 2010 at 4:15 PM

Oh, lucky!
I acheived my number 1 dreamie on my first pet, corry129309. Baby Xwee. Well, originally it was faerie until all the converted pets came in. >.<
My dreamies:
1. Baby Xwee [x]
2. UC Faerie Xwee
3. Jelly Zafara
4. Strawberry Aisha

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 16 December 2010 at 7:08 PM

Oh no... Anyone read chapter 16 of the plot yet? Page 3... Poor Hanso! โ˜น๏ธ

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 17 December 2010 at 12:24 AM

ikr? im just staring in shock at the pixels. have you noticed that hanso's name is the first letters of han solo, the ultimatest person of all time. jk. boba fett is. btw my username is mrmallow77 and my side is malloweater77

Female
102 posts

blaze4ever12 • 18 December 2010 at 3:43 PM

D'aww, poor Hanso D:
My accounts are Icy_winter_breeze, Samantha_bolt_skodi, Ice_lupe_13, and Ravenstar_lunarclan. โค๏ธ Oh I have many dream pets too~
1) Ice Lupe (x)
2) Faerie Xweetok (x)
3) Disco Shoyru
...Those are my main three, x3;; Anyone have a Disco Shoy UFT? XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 December 2010 at 4:17 PM

Congrats on your dreamies! and about the plot, i kinda feel sorry for Xandra as well. I mean, i know she turned all evil in chapter 13, but you have to admit the new Xandra is AWESOME, right? Or is it just me, Xandra's #1 fan? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 December 2010 at 4:19 PM

You know what i say about hanso and xandra? neopets who are turned to stone together, stay togehter! those 2 are going to fall in love at the end. That will just be another HUGE shock. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 December 2010 at 4:20 PM

I saw the petrification thing coming, but I mean REALLY! Did they have to petrify Hanso? And when will Xandra find her glasses?!?! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 18 December 2010 at 8:47 PM

xandra is 2 old for hanso

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 19 December 2010 at 9:47 PM

Yeah, I used to think Xandra was old, but without those glasses? She lost YEARS. ๐Ÿ˜‹ How old is she exactly, anyways?!?!?!?! Shes still awesome as a villain and shes my fave character, thats NEVER going to change. Im a lot like her, too... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ And compared to Hanso and Brynn, Xandra is pretty short. She might have a small and slightly unnoticable hunch, but the glasses were probably just part of her disguise. It would be pretty awesome if she found them though, huh? To soften her evil image? Its hard to believe that Xandra is actually XANDRA with the missing glasses. I guess I can say she looks better, at least. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Well, I like talking about this plot. I even memorized chapter 14. It was REALLY long because Xandra was explaining her plan to rule Neopia, but that won't stop me from memorizing it. I'll prove it to you, as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, I do say lots of things. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
406 posts

ninja • 21 December 2010 at 12:18 PM

Maybe Xandra is Hubrid Nox in disguise! ๐Ÿ˜‹<br />
And yeah, i still play neopets. I'm dragoninthecave over there
Yes, I know the plot, but it would be funny if she was Nox in disguise who zapped another false Nox who died and left Magax all sad...

No. Not going to happen, I know

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 December 2010 at 3:58 PM

Actually, Xandra is the real Xandra, not nox. XANDRA disquised HERSELF as NOX, then she killed him. 0.0 IDK if Xandra is old, but ill just say Hanso, Brynn, and Xandra are ageless, but Xandras just the oldest, not old. Maybe about a few years older than Hanso and Brynn? And she changed A LOT in chapter 13. her eyes changed, her braids came out, she lost her glasses... ๐Ÿ˜‹ Yes, i noticed her braids, and i noticed that the sword hanso stabbed the artefact with in chapter 16 was broken, and when they got to nox's castle, xandra was missing... Thats when she killed nox. ๐Ÿ˜‹ And in chapter 1 when hanso said, "now for my fees. i charge 5 neopoints a word, 10 for words with more than 2 syllables...", his ixi horns were missing.
Xandra+Evil-Glasses=AWESOME villain! And NEVER defy Xandra's awesomeness! Im her #1 fan!

Xweetok+speckled+evil=Xandra

Yes, xandra is a speckled xweetok. Hard to believe, huh? Because i never pictured xweetoks being evil...

My username is I_love_acaras_55 only now i like xweetoks more than acaras. Hmm., i wonder why?... *cough*Xandra*cough*

I'm going to enter an article into the neopian times. its called, "10 questions and answers about Xandra". Of COURSE its about Xandra. I'm also drawing a picture of Xandra is well. I'm obssessed with Xandra. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 December 2010 at 6:27 AM

anyays, here is a list of my dreamies:

[]1.Halloween lupe
[X]2.Pink xweetok
[]3.Faerie wocky
[]4.Island aisha
[X]5.Baby wocky
[X]6.Island lupe

Also, look up the neopet named elisstreak. Shes my battle pet!

*sigh* If only i had parental permission... Then I'd make an AWESOME Xandra lookup and use the Xandra shield over my old one! Oh and ninja, how long have you been on neo? I couldn't tell because you have the Jazan shield on your lookup.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 December 2010 at 3:50 PM

anyone read chapter 17? we were right, hanso and brynn love eachother... i wonder what will happen to xandra? And i cant wait for the prize shop! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 December 2010 at 4:27 PM

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=475

there is a question about hanos's, brynn's, andxandra's ages. tnt said hanso and brynn are late teens, and xandra, mid-twenties... ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
102 posts

blaze4ever12 • 24 December 2010 at 11:33 AM

...Oh wow. o.o;; Mid twenties...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 December 2010 at 12:01 PM

Yeah, pretty surprising that Xandra's only in her mid-twenties. It's good though, because that means Xandra isn't THAT old. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 December 2010 at 2:15 PM

http://www.neopets.com/~Banamein. GO THERE!!! its all about the plot! theres a list at the bottom about if youre obssessed with TFR. I checked off like 50 of the choices. XD

In other words, Im OBSSESSED with TFR. I already knew that though, anyways. So, do you want to make up more reasons to add to the list on that page? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 December 2010 at 11:07 PM

Also go to http://www.neopets.com/~Tiburonial its a HILLARIOUS plot parody! GO THERE NOW AND READ IT!!!!!!! And have you noticed that brynn is orange and her eyes are blue, and hanso is blue and his eyes are orange??? Strange. They were meant to be! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 28 March 2011 at 6:17 PM

my neo is qpwoeieiwoqpmlpnkp if any1 wants to add me...