For Neo Luvers <3

in Entertainment

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 6 July 2011 at 7:14 PM

I'm mad at neo right now. >:/ I was on my way to the job center in Faerieland and a random event turned my FAERIE wocky into an INVISIBLE Wocky!!!! D: WHY?!?!?! I gotthat Faerie paint brush from the Tfr prize shop!!!!!!!!!!! T-T

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 6 July 2011 at 10:23 PM

@Avelaingia I hate it. T.T I got that faerie pb form the prize shop, then she turned invisible. 40,000 plot prize points. DOWN THE DRAIN. D:

So I spent the whole day selling things. Got 560,000k. Spent 435k on a Disco Fever pb. And I'm boutta use it on Ell. xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 6 July 2011 at 10:29 PM

@Avelaingia Ikr? 😱 One time I was with my bff, and we printed out 8 neopets that we wanted to get the msot. And one of the ones I printed was a Disco Wocky. 😋

Plus, I like customizing Ell. AND she's my battle pet, and I NEED to get her SOME type of trophy. xD So I'm really liking the disco...

Okay... I'm about to paint her... 5...4...3...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 6 July 2011 at 10:32 PM

@Avelaingia

My main account is I_love_acaras_55.
My oldest side account is Thepells4.
My other side account is horses123_123_1207.

xD

And now since I sold almost everytihng I own, I have nothing to put on Ell. -_-

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 6 July 2011 at 10:56 PM

@Avelaingia I tried that, but it's kidna confusing. xD Sicne I usually don't know what to search for. 😋

2,403 posts

evolutary • 7 July 2011 at 4:14 AM

I play Neopets too!
@thepells4 yeah I hate those random events that change your pet's colour.

Did you know that pets can turn blue if they're sad, red if they're angry and Boochi ONLY ever misses (I think) if your pet cannot be painted baby, and all Neopets can be painted baby, so therefore (if I'm right) Boochi never misses.

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 4:58 AM

i also play neopets. dont go on there as much though

equilibium (yea, i spelt it wrong).

been with neopets for 8 years 😊

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 7 July 2011 at 5:07 AM

GO EC GUILD! 8D If anyopne wants to join please contact me, because it's a private guild 😋

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 7 July 2011 at 7:30 AM

@evolutary "Boochi ONLY ever misses (I think) if your pet cannot be painted baby, and all Neopets can be painted baby, so therefore (if I'm right) Boochi never misses." You're wrong! D: Boochi CAN sometimes miss, even if your pet is something like a Maraquan Shoyru. He ALSO misses when you have an UC as your active, as they are immune to color-changing random events.
Sorry, rabid Neopets fan coming through... ;P

2,403 posts

evolutary • 7 July 2011 at 7:34 AM

@dragonstorm78 Oh yeah I forgot about UC pets lol. All pets can be painted baby though. Hope I didn't freak anyone out 😈

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 7 July 2011 at 7:38 AM

@evolutary Haha. Not me. xD I'm such a PC'er that these facts have been drilled into my memory. x3
By the way... I mind as well give out my username, haha. I'm Dragonfur77. x3 Now, if I'm getting random mail from usernames I swear are familiar... I know where it comes from. ;P

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 7:42 AM

I think if you're account is a certain age or something, you don't get color-changing random events. I dunno. xD

@Dragonstorm78 I wanna check your account. 😋 Mine is I_love_acaras_55. 😋

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 7 July 2011 at 7:51 AM

@thepells4 No, you're thinking of the UCs not changing color in events. ;P No one has a full shield from them, it's just that it doesn't work on UCs.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 8:03 AM

@Dragonstorm78 Ohh, really? O_o Stupid Sunnyneo advice. xD Lol.

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 7 July 2011 at 8:11 AM

@thepells4 Haha, I trust Jellyneo most of the time. x3

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 8:14 AM

@Dragonstorm78 Yeah, I'm on Jellyneo right now. 😋 Trying to combine an affordable outfit for my Wocky. xD

Do you have a battle-trained pet?😋

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 7 July 2011 at 8:17 AM

@thepells4 *has looked at your account* Yes, your Wocky. 😸 Eli, right? Like Celeste said above, I do indeed have a Disco Wocky, too. Her name's Sarefinah. 😸
And yeah, I have a BD pet. His name's Shoydray, but... I've been falling behind on his training. x3 I mainly use Dazzlefyre, who is currently a Desert Uni, but he's my lab pet. If you look at his stats, they're very... erratic. x3

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 8:23 AM

@Dragonstorm78 ehe, yeah. X3 I painted my Wocky last night. I don't know what's up with my wocky's name though. O_O Whenever I look it up I get something about football. O-O
I adopted her from the pound two years ago as a yellow wocky at level 21. I trained her up to level 50, raised her stats, and she had several paint jobs. X3

Yellow
Then Glowing
Then Baby
Then Faerie
Then Disco

And I'm zapping my poogle, Leaifi, right now. XD

And my Wocky has some epic battle items. X3

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 7 July 2011 at 8:30 AM

@thepells4 Heh, nice. x3 I adopted Sarefinah, so I only know of her being Disco. ;;
And whoa, nice! o3o I'm being tempted to morph Caramell, actually Caramelldansen2000 (she's old, all right? >_>), into a Tonu. I had the greatest idea design for them and she's been a Wocky for all her life.
... so I'm going to do it today. ;3; Then I'll enter her in the BC and get a trophy.
(seriously, there are going to be, say, six contestants in the Tonu category)

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 8:40 AM

@Dragonstorm78 Lol. xD
I've had a lot of lucky zaps. One of my dreamies was a pink xweetok. And I got one form the lab ray. 😃 And then I created a green kougra named Zapsy. She turned into a Zombie chomby at the end of zapping. 😃
I keep trying to get SOME type of trophy for Ell. It's so hard though. >.< I never win any of the Customization Spotlights, and I can't get any of the other trophies. V.V I read her tons of books. I'm just hoping that Captive Shadow Wraiths will ever be PPL Awards. xD (Ell has one as a petpet.) 😸
Actually, my Xweetok, Horsepelt? She has an interesting story...
I created her when I started reading the Warriors series. She was a Yellow Wocky. THen I abandoned her, and she psent almost a year in the pound. Once I got the Lab Ray, I adopted her a few months afterwards, and zapped.

First:
Yellow Wocky
Green Moehog
Red Blumaroo
Red Xweetok
Striped Xweetok
Speckled Xweetok (Xandra alert X3)
Pink Xweetok

Oh, and I also have the plot page bookmarked on my laptop. I LOVED that plot. xD

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 7 July 2011 at 8:48 AM

@thepells4 Aha, cool! ^3^ You must be a lucky person.
Anyway, I'm saving up so my labbie can become a Draik, ehe. x3 Poor Daz, he'll be my labbie forever.
And.. You're a Warriors fan?! 8D One of my OCs is named Nightwhisper. And she came out waaay before the book "Night Whispers"! 8D Celeste, @avelaingia, will tell you that... x3 Sorry, I love flaunting that annoying little fact. But it's true, and so ironic.

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 7 July 2011 at 8:49 AM

@thespells4

YES, that plot was awesome! I love Hanso! He's one of my all time favourite plot heroes along with Jazan and Hoban 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 8:57 AM

@Arabianninja Hanso? 😋 Actually, to be honest, I didn't like Hanso too much. xD I'm one of those Xandra supporters. xD Ever since Chapter 13. And I just hated the ending to tfr. Because Xandra is still stoned. ;.;

Have you heard any of the Evil Xandra theories? Some of them are just hiarious. xD

I liked the steps in the plot too, though. I liked deciphering spells. I did like 25 of them because I had a strategy. 😋

And I have a Leyma named Hanso, an Olimpt named Brynn, and a Taigrin named Xandra. 😸

@Dragonstorm78 I have lots of luck with the lab ray. At other times, I wanna slam it through a wall. xD
And yeah, I'm a Warriors fan. X3 I kinda stopped reading them, but I need to start reading em again. I'm behind. xD And considering I created Horsepelt, I still wonder why I never capitalized her name. O_O

2,403 posts

evolutary • 7 July 2011 at 9:44 AM

I'm trying (well not really) to get the lab map set. It sounds pretty fun zapping xD
@thepells4 how much did you buy your lab map set for? Just wondering lol.

If anyone wants to see my account its orangekitty1. Don't laugh at my pets' names though lol I was only in year 3 or 4 when I named my pets so yeah.

Play my neo adventure! I just created it though my images don't work ☚ī¸

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 9:46 AM

@Evolutary I got it last summer. So for around 800k. ;_; But now it's only worth like 500k soooooooooo...

2,403 posts

evolutary • 7 July 2011 at 9:47 AM

@thepells4 wow. I feel sorry for you D; why did it deflate so much anyway?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 9:48 AM

@Evlutary Because I think a week or two ago, in the news, Tnt gave a code you could enter somewhere (I forget whatt he place is called) and it would give yo a random piece of the lab map. 😱

2,403 posts

evolutary • 7 July 2011 at 9:50 AM

@thepells4 WHAT? WHAT CODE?? lol I must've missed it. Still, that's a huge deflation by that 1 code. The lab map pieces used to be 1mil+ though. I heard that someone bought their's for like 2mil

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 7 July 2011 at 8:22 PM

x

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 8 July 2011 at 8:15 AM

@thespells4 I also like Xandra! I was even thinkin about creating a speckled Xweetok named after her - but the name was already token