Egg cash park

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 1:29 PM

Make a way for users to get cash without actually paying if not allowed to or cannot. It isn't fair during events like now that they miss it because you need cash. I was really dissapointed when I saw I would have to wait until the trade centre was offering them for a LOT of rare creatures ☚ī¸ Anyway enjoy the creatures if you can get them 😊

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 1 July 2011 at 11:54 PM

Agreed!

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 1 July 2011 at 11:56 PM

😸 agree

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 2 July 2011 at 12:10 AM

It's just a bonus. You don't need any real money to play the site.

Maybe 50 CC per month is good, or maybe a game with a chance to win it might be fun! 😊

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 2 July 2011 at 12:10 AM

yes I agree with you but it probaly wont change, unless i beg for a creature and I hate anyone begging.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 2 July 2011 at 12:11 AM

That's what I was thinking. 😊

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 1:54 AM

agreed.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 5:15 AM

it might work if they could give us cc every month or so. That way everyone can save up for the creatures available there.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 5:35 AM

there are lots of opportunities on the forums to get CC creatures.

i'm offering 2 (might add a 3rd) in my july contest. just have to keep participating.

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/2054 - contest: prize = a Rhinedorf and Ribbert

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 2 July 2011 at 5:36 AM

There are CC-only animals so that Ian can make an income and keep the site up-and-running. If people could get the same creatures for free, Ian wouldn't get any payoff... even after all the time he puts into running Egg Cave. ☚ī¸

Remember, LE cave eggs also become ultra-rares with time! 😊 The Foo was a cave egg. Wasn't the Olimpt as well? The Chiye is worth a fair amount, and that was a cave egg not too many months ago. The Mo is worth quite a bit. So are the alien eggs. And many more. And they were/are all FREE! 😃

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 7:07 AM

I suppose it is more of an achienvment to have worked hard training creatures to get one rather than clicking and *POOF* its there in your cave.

And I never thought of the income from the CC before. Maybe it is better to leave these things as is.

Male
6 posts

just_1011 • 4 July 2011 at 4:44 AM

I agree w/ peppermintcowboy! If Ian didn't make an income, Eggcave could risk getting shut down. Maybe Ian can do something like a contest and offer a choice of one or more of the CC eggs to a couple of people.

You could still trade eggs for CC creatures. You could also keep an eye out for contests (like what phalen said) that offer CC creatures!

😃

Deleted • 4 July 2011 at 4:52 AM

i also dont think its right to give CC away - like already mentioned.

it takes away Ian's income & continued suport for the site.
it makes it too easy to get creatures then and devaluate them (making them less rare).