Tips on how to use yarold's click exchange

in Entertainment

Deleted • 18 April 2012 at 6:06 PM

This is for those who need a little help with using yarold's click exchange.

Tips:
- to get clicks, feeds, and views, use this type of url:
www.eggcave.com/click/######

- best web browser to use with yarold's is Firefox

- useful extensions to download are "snap links" and "flashblock." Make sure you get the right versions that are compatible with your web browser.

- When you open a link or links, let it load a bit before you close it and keep an eye out for the yarold's tab symbol(looks like a recycle symbol for google chrome users, or an empty dotted square tab symbol for mozilla firefox users). These tab symbols will sometimes mean that a link is timed or indicate a human awareness test and will need your attention.

- For timed links, there will be a yellow banner at the bottom. Wait for it to turn green before closing out that link.

- If links you clicked reappear after refreshing the links page(they will be grey in color), this means one of several things:
1. you did not click something on that link's site.
2. you did not wait for a timed link to confirm your click.
3. you clicked on a link before enough time passed to be able to revisit that site
4. yarold's has recycled the link back into the list. In this case, the click on that link will usually not count on that link's website, but it will count as a new click on yarold's.
...and other reasons.

Any other questions, feel free to ask by pinging me or commenting on my wall.

#yarolds
#clickexchange

Female
493 posts

lovelikewoe19 • 15 May 2012 at 6:30 AM

Thanks for the tips 😃

Deleted • 16 May 2012 at 12:03 AM

@lovelikewoe19
Welcome ^^

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 7 September 2012 at 6:16 PM

Thank you

Deleted • 7 September 2012 at 7:13 PM

@jennifer
Welcome. 😊

Female
114 posts

licious • 8 September 2012 at 12:24 AM

@siri

Hi,

I'm still having trouble on the site.. I am on it right now ☚ī¸ Could you please help me

Deleted • 8 September 2012 at 1:13 AM

@licious
I can try. What's wrong?

Female
831 posts

darksnow23 • 8 September 2012 at 6:13 AM

@siri
Thanks for making this guide 😊

Deleted • 8 September 2012 at 7:04 AM

@darksnow23
Welcome 😊 Any questions(cause there is info missing that is important) just ask.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 2 January 2013 at 11:49 PM

@siri

On Yarolds, I open the links on the page with Snaplinks, but then my browser ends up crashing if I leave all the links open too long [I think there is too many].

Should I just lessen the number of links I click at a time before closing them all?

Deleted • 2 January 2013 at 11:58 PM

@whitefall
Do you also have the flashblock extension?

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 3 January 2013 at 12:22 AM

@whitefall It's probably the MyMiniCity links...they make everything crash for me as well. I have a couple of suggestions in order from easiest to most difficult:

1. get flashblock. This will fix the problem

2. if you don't want to get flashblock, don't use snaplinks and just Ctrl click links. Skip the ones that crash your browser.

3. If you don't want to get flashblock and you don't want to skip them, then click on them one at a time and close them out as soon as you see the address in the address bar...do NOT let it load all the way.

I hope that helps! 😊

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 3 January 2013 at 6:54 AM

@siri
I have Adblock...

@musicgurl333
Okay, thanks~

Deleted • 3 January 2013 at 2:47 PM

@whitefall
Flashblock is different from adblock. And what musicgurl333 says is what I was going to say. Flashblock will help prevent crashes.

Female
159 posts

veroncio • 27 February 2014 at 10:54 PM

thank you! =)

Deleted • 28 February 2014 at 12:11 PM

@veroncio
Welcome. =)

2 posts

godfather • 19 April 2015 at 10:55 AM

Hey,

I've started a new free link exchange called LevelMe: http://www.levelme.net/

You will receive 500 Free Credits for signing up. I'd like to add all of your favourite games, so please use either the contact page on LevelMe or talk to me on here 😊

I see a lot of flaws in other exchanges and want to actively develop the best platform. If you have any feedback at all please let me know.

Thank you 😊

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 19 April 2015 at 11:26 AM

@godfather
Do not bump older, inactive topics to the top of the Livepulse.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. You can review our forum rules here.

Please contact Orderedchaos directly or submit a ticket if you have any questions regarding this action.