Favorite video game/console? ;3

in Entertainment

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 30 November 2010 at 8:13 PM

I feel like such a nerd 😋 Oh well. I'm bored.

I like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Melee ;D And Legend of Zelda Wind Waker/Twilight Princess.

Oh yeah and I feel like Xbox and the PS3 are totally stealing the Wii idea.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 30 November 2010 at 10:33 PM

My favorite game is all the harry potter games 😃

console is playstation2

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 1 December 2010 at 6:28 PM

Agreed about teh Xbox and wii ideas ;3
Ummmm i dun rly has a fave game but I lurv an app. on teh DSi called Flipnote Hatena eFTe

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 3 December 2010 at 1:03 AM

Oh I don't have the DSi x( I barely have time to even play my DS anymore.

Female
391 posts

joy • 3 December 2010 at 3:26 PM

I have a Nintendo Gameboy Color, SP, DS and N64 (hah old I know 😋). I also have an Atari, but that is probably so ancient most of you have never herd of it, lol. I usually don't go for the newer game consoles, because the minute I purchase them, they are already outdated.

Out of my consoles, of course, my favorite is the DS. The games I play on it are: Pokemon SoulSilver, Diner Dash, and Cake Mania. There are a lot more games that look really fun, but I end up spending my money on CaveCash instead.

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 3 December 2010 at 7:15 PM

@joy: Oh my gosh, I remember when the Gameboy Color came out. Everyone was like "OMG IT'S SO COOL THERE'S COLORS!!" xD My friend still has one 😊
I have a N64 too with the old Zelda games 8D I've heard of Atari but I've never actually knew what it was, haha 😋

Female
391 posts

joy • 3 December 2010 at 9:26 PM

*Giggles* Yeah, GB color was a big thing. The funny thing though, was that it used just 1 color. Example: Pokemon blue was just that, everything blue. 😋 I remember the original Gameboy too, big gray and fat, lol. Wish I owned one of them, they were epic. Now they are considered antiques, lol. Oh the memories. ❤ī¸

Neat, I never played the Zelda games on N64. I actually bought the whole N64 console for just Pokemon Stadium and never bought another game, lol.

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 5 December 2010 at 10:04 PM

I loved the Super Nintendo and I used to play Secret of Mana, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Donkey Kong, and a ton of other games I am forgetting.

I really like Dragon Age, Fable 3. and the latest Final Fantasy for XBox.

I also like the n64 - Mario Kart, Zelda: Orcarina of Time, Diddy Kong Racing, and a few others.

GAME BOY COLOR = ❤ī¸ I played all the Pokemon Games.

DS - Animal Crossing: Wild World and Nintendogs, and Final Fantasy 3.

Wii - Mario Kart and Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I'm pretty much a nerd. 😈

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 6 December 2010 at 6:00 AM

I have a Ds, i got a pink one for christmas in 07 but i lost it. I was SO mad cause it had that viva pinata: Pocket Paradise game in it when i lost it and that game was AWESOME!!! I was SO close to getting a dragonache!!!!!!
Then, i got a new silver DS lite in easter of 08. 😋
My favorite game on there is Neopets: Puzzle adventure (of course >.>). I beat it in like a week. *flexes muscles- Of the BRAIN!!!! 😋*

Last year, We got a wii and lots of wii games for it, but my sister and i dont use it anymore. we just watch my dad have a breakdown while playing Zelda: Twilight princess. Hes on that part in the sky with all the oocoos. 😋

So, as you can see, im a nerd. 😋

Female
82 posts

parasaurolophus • 6 December 2010 at 9:35 AM

Fossil fighters for Nintendo DS
Battle of giants- Dinosaurs strike for Wii
Zoo tycoon 2 for Nintendo DS
Sims 3 for Wii
Both clubpenguin Nintendo games
Animal crossings for Nintendo
Nintendogs for Nintendo (I am the ULTIMATE collecter)

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 6 December 2010 at 10:18 AM

OMG. I totally forgot. All the Sims 3 for PC. 😉

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 6 December 2010 at 2:31 PM

I love the Spyro series on PS and PS2...still play them occasionally.

PS2 is my main console these days, though I still have my original GB and GB Color (with Pokemon Blue) 😊

For PC I stick with mostly Hidden Object games and Connect 3's like Bejeweled.

I really love my iTouch where I play lots of solitaire games and, my addiction: Pocket Frogs 😃

Deleted • 6 December 2010 at 9:11 PM

I think ive owned most listed. My fave would have to be the Wii with New Super Mario Bros.

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 7 December 2010 at 1:10 AM

Last year, We got a wii and lots of wii games for it, but my sister and i dont use it anymore. we just watch my dad have a breakdown while playing Zelda: Twilight princess. Hes on that part in the sky with all the oocoos.
-
Oh gosh, that dungeon was scary. Well not really, the music was though XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 December 2010 at 5:41 AM

OMG yes. hes at the half way boss and it keeps killing him! 😋

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 7 December 2010 at 6:36 PM

Favorite console ever: the PC 😃
I own a PS3 but the poor thing doesn't get used very often.

Man I have so many favorite games. I'll try not to list to many. >.< Most are old enough that I know some of you wont recognize them. 😊
(all of these are for the PC)
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2
Planescape:Torment
Diablo 1 and 2
Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening
Half Life 1, 2 and both episodes
Portal
Myst, Riven, Exile, Revelations, End of Ages, and Uru

I could probably list some more but I think I'll stop now. 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 25 January 2011 at 11:13 PM

My favorite console is gamecube! Yay for oldies!

I like pokemanz though!!!! XD And I like the older Sonic games, like Sonic DX and SA2B (sonic adventure 2 battle) I lurv the chao!!!! I'm really disapointed with the more recent sonic games... they don't have chao, and the controls are not simple, like the gamecube.

Deleted • 28 January 2011 at 6:36 PM

❤ī¸ the classics. Atari, PS1, PS2, I like the Wii, PS3, and DSi, though. 😋 Classics. Ahh, the good times. Gameboys too. Can't forget those. *drifts into memory lane*

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 1 February 2011 at 9:53 PM

@pwuffy: When I was little I wanted a gameboy so badly because everyone else had them x) I still don't have one ☚ī¸

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 10 February 2011 at 4:23 PM

Yeah i hav a dsi, wii, playstation1(seemz old XD), game boy advanced, game cube, mai little bro haz a ds lite, and yeah dats it i think 😃

Imma Nintendo FREAK XDDDD

who haz any wi-fi gaemz? Sum1 wanna play mkw, ssbb, or pokemon hg/ss???

Female
864 posts

sprite • 23 March 2011 at 10:17 PM

Wii is our favorite game console that every one plays. Love the Just Dance Games and seeing the old games that we can download. Pictionary is our favorite family game. My son is really into the Sonic games. Money well spent. GameFly is awesome lol

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 March 2011 at 10:53 PM

wii is awesome. its the only console my mom lets us get cuz its "active" 😋 but the games i play are not. i like super smash bros brawl, and super mario bros, and mario kart. i also like wii sports resort. im not sure iff my ipod counts as a console, but i ❤ī¸ mai ipawd. and pvz pwns your mothers socks

Female
102 posts

blaze4ever12 • 23 March 2011 at 11:00 PM

Hm... Favorite Console? That's easy; DSi of course. xP Favorite game~? Currently: POKEMON BLACK for DSI~

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 24 March 2011 at 1:28 AM

I LOST my Wii Sports D;
Oh who's going to buy the 3DS? I heard it's really cool and the quality of the 3D is amazing 8D

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 24 March 2011 at 3:18 AM

I"m wanna 3DS!!!!!!! soo coool

My favourite consoles are DS, Wii, N64, gamecube and Gameboy Advance.

Favourite games are:

DS: All Pokemons and animal crossing
Wii: Brawl, mario kart and pokepark
N64: Banjo and Kazooie (all) Legend of Zelda, super smash and Mario Kart
Gamecube: Mariokart, melee and Animal Crossing
Gameboy Advanced: All Pokemons!

I'm a Super nerd XD

And yes xbox and ps3 are evil! Well tehy compete against each other not so much nintendo

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 25 March 2011 at 4:42 PM

i mite get teh 3ds...gotta save up 😸
theres this thing wear u point it 2 a card, and a character shows up 😱 mai friend told meh dat, also, its apperently rly bright and VIVID

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 2 October 2011 at 8:16 AM

I have 2 Nintendo ds, 1 DSi, 1 3DS and a Wii and I love them all! I know it, I'm spoiled!

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 12 December 2011 at 11:14 PM

Uhh... we only have an GameCube, but I like the Wii and the GameCube. 😊

Female
13 posts

lunaanarchy • 13 December 2011 at 6:19 AM

Mmmm fav game? Wayyy too many but just to name a few Halo 3, Gears, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Pokemon, Final Fantasy. Etc. XD

Console goes to Xbox360 though. ^-^

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 13 December 2011 at 6:38 AM

Favourite console is the 3DS, looove it. ❤ī¸
But the Wii is pretty epic too. I'm just more into the handheld consoles because they're quicker to start up and play. ;D

Favourite game changes all the time. Currently loving Super Mario 3D Land though. And, of course, Pokemon is always a classic favourite. 😊