World Of The Wolves

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 3:47 PM

Lonewolf looked at Snowflake and blushed. "To.,.bad..i'm going...to....die.." He said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 3:51 PM

"don't say that so soon" Luna ran back with a package in her mouth "here's the dung" she place the package on the floor and it opened letting out the stench

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 3:54 PM

Lonewolf sniffed. "Eww!" he said.
Snowflake put her paw on her nose. "Just do something to get Lonewolf out..."she said, hoping Luna didn't kow the she said that she loved Lonewolf too.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 6 July 2011 at 3:57 PM

Hello!

FirstLove woke up from her sleep. She yawned. she went to Luna. "Gross, what's that smell??" she buried her nose into her fur.

LuLay didn't know but she went to Luna. "Can I help!!!"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 4:11 PM

@lizkissz131 why r annoyed witn ur cat?

"It's Fox Dung" Snowflake said.
"Yea..and it stincks." Lonewolf said from the fox trap.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 4:25 PM

Luna looked down at wolf pup "hello, there isn't any way for you to help right now but thank you for asking" Luna smiled at the pup

"so what do we do with it now Akira?" Luna eved

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 6 July 2011 at 4:25 PM

@redstar-fireclan long story!

FirstLove smelled the trap and growled. "I know this scent." she looked at the ground and snarled she then ran toward the scent. It was getting strong as she ran. She then saw a trailer. She barked. She then acted like her domestic relatives. The humans came close to her. She went into action. She jumped up and bit the neck of one making him die. She then went to the other one. She then got shot. She ran to the nearest pond to wash off her wound. She went back to finish the job. She bit him paralyzing him. Then scratching him. She ran back to the clan covered in blood. "I got rid of them. But I may have cost my life."

SecondBirth came back from a long hunt. A collar was around his neck. It was so tight. It was choking him. It was a chain.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 4:28 PM

@lizkissz131 okay.

"that's good that you got rid of them..but bad 'bout ur life.." Snowflake said, "But we need to get Lonewolf out."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 6 July 2011 at 4:29 PM

got 2 go!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 4:29 PM

Luna ran over to secondbirth "what happened, it looks like that think around your neck is choking you"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 4:34 PM

"This thing is choking me.."Lonewolf said.
"Stay still then!" Snowflake said.
@nogardragon i thought u said you'll be back in a hour...

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 5:43 PM

sorry havent been on

Akira "No choice then Akira bared his fangs and (the marks on his eyes were glowing) "Since the dung didn't work..." Tried to gently brig his canines on the fox trap then he broke it off

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 5:46 PM

"uh....Akira what's this thing around second births neck?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 5:49 PM

Lonewolf broke free! "GAAAAHHHH!"he howled. He was bleeding on the neck then anything else.
@nogardragon
@carnatate it's okay =]

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 5:51 PM

"Hmmmm Ive seen one before not in a long time though I never saw a fellow wolf with one but ive seen them on humans companions dogs .How'd it happen that should help me figure what kind it is."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 9:34 AM

"That THING hurts and i bet that THING hurts," Lonewolf said, looking at SeocondBirth.