Good Music <3

in Entertainment

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 3 July 2011 at 8:03 AM

Here post your favorite music, singers, songs or new music you just found! Share the music! 😊

I will start 😃

Anna Graceman - She is an amazing singer and pianist only 11 years old!! 😊

"Maybe" by Sick puppies - a really good song!

"Whatcha say" by jason derulo

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 3 July 2011 at 8:15 AM

Favourite singer (or band, whichever you'd call it) is The Rocket Summer. Kinda like a one-man band if anything. 😋 He plays all the instruments in his music himself, and his songs are inspirational. ❤️

My favourite song is probably Walls by The Rocket Summer, it's brought me through a very hard time of my life last year and because of that it'll always remain special to me. 😊

I find a lot of new music, usually with the help of the site "last.fm", I love looking through the recommendations and seeing if any appeal to me. ^^

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 3 July 2011 at 9:34 AM

@elluwah

The Rocket summer is pretty cool. Sounds like good listen when I will be in mood for something like that 😊
Also last.fm is pretty cool and handy site for searching for new music 😃

As for myself, my eternal love would be Avantasia. They are pretty cool band founded by singer of Edguy(also one of my favorite bands) and they are like all great people from other bands (Scorpions, Kiss, Within Temptation and others) put together in one 😃 So far nobody I met has ever heard of them thou xD

Favorite song is a though one since that changes a lot xD Hmm currently Hocus Pocus by Focus 😃

Female
16 posts

sk8rgirl1097 • 31 July 2011 at 11:47 PM

I'd never heard the Rocket Summer before now. I agree. He's really good. Walls is beautiful.

Avantasia is okay, but too... what I consider classic rock sounding. Did the dude seriously yodel in Hocus Pocus? I found that hilarious xD

For me, I discovered Tokio Hotel about 3 weeks ago, and I'm addicted. I don't usually like music that close to pop but for some reason I like them.

My Chemical Romance will always own my heart though. They're the best band I've ever come across 😊

As for my favorite song, hmm... That's a hard one. it constantly changes. Right now, it's probably The Bird and the Worm by The Used.