Dramatic Creature Stories (LOL)

in General

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 4 July 2011 at 7:31 AM

Do you have any dramatic stories to tell about one of your creatures? Like if you look at it and start screaming from happiness because you love having it so much. Maybe you can tell the story of the creature's background, where it was before, what it means to you? I have a good story to tell later. 😃

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 4 July 2011 at 7:45 AM

My Mo orangejellybean 😊 so me and my friends had a sleep over a long time ago..and we had millions of jellybeans...but everyone ate all the orange ones..and i was going crazy because of it 😊 and then i got a mo, and my friend named it for me 😃 lolz good times...good times 😉 rofl 😊

@thepells4 now you must tell me a story!! 😃 😈

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 4 July 2011 at 8:07 AM

@Meg Okay! 😉

My Tine, Valencia. Ever since I first joined Eggcave (about a year ago), I remember finding the archives and looking at every single creature. Then, I managed to come upon the Tines' page, and I almost DIED when I saw the first stage Tine! That night, when I was lying in bed, I was thinking about the little Tine for a while, and finally decided that I WANTED one-- REALLY wanted one. But I was new, I didn't know they were extremely rare! ☚ī¸ Plus, they were a bit less expensive at the time. 😉 I traded a few old crws for my older Tine, which I traded. It was a third stage Tine, but I just wanted that little hatchling I longed for since I joined. So I traded that older, full grown Tine, and pledged that I would try to get that little Tine hatchling. I didn't know what its name would be, or where it was, but I knew it would be mine.
A few months ago, I got a Tenalp. I traded that Tenalp for an Onny. At that time, an Onny was my ultimate dream. I wanted one more than anything.
But, a few days ago, I gave that Onny a long look. I just didn't feel... He didn't seem exactly important. And then, I'd look at Valencia, who wasn't mine yet, and I loved her more, even though she wasn't mine. So, I traded that Onny for a Gobbler, Effa, and frozen Flowerfur. I was shaking like crazy-- I knew lots of people wanted Valencia, and the user was trading her for a Gobbler, so I was desperate for that adorable little Tine...

Can somebody post so I can finish the story? 😉

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 4 July 2011 at 8:20 AM

@thepells4 *Finish*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 4 July 2011 at 8:24 AM

...Soon, I finally managed to get that Gobbler. I contacted the user with Valencia, telling him that I got the Gobbler, put it in the trade center, and before I knew it, Valencia was mine at last. ❤ī¸ I always brag about her now, and, sometimes, I just look at her picture for a minute and smile, because she's my ultimate dream creature, the one i never thought I'd get. Then, I think about her gender, name, travel, and stage, just everything, and this is gonna sound corny, but I almost cry tears of joy. Because I know that Valencia is absolutely perfect. She couldn't be any better. ❤ī¸
I can never part with little Valencia now. She's become extremely important to me over the past few days that she's been in my cove, and I love her. Finally, the dream creature is all mine. ❤ī¸ I made a promise that I would get that Tine, from the very day I joined Eggcave. And I kept that promise, after a whole year.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 4 July 2011 at 8:25 AM

@thepells4 *sniffles* that is great 😸 How long do you have her now?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 4 July 2011 at 8:28 AM

@Isis Hm....... I've had her since Friday Night, sooo... A little less than two days. X3

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:13 AM

My krah Sharkclaw was my first.

When I joined Eggcave..I was really looking for Webkniz. But i was interested in this one, so i asked my grandfather and he said "yes." So I got an account. And i was surching tho the archives, and saw that krah! I wanted it soooooooo bad that i had 2 get it.
So I went to the cave and saw the krah! I got it and named it the first thing i had: Sharkclaw.

I love her so much!

THE END

by;Redstar
(I don't do really good at writing stories. ☚ī¸ )
@thepells4

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 4 July 2011 at 9:26 AM

Jin, my Olimpt, was stolen from me once, along with some other eggs. It took me only a few hours to find her again, but I was really sad and angry that time.
Then the new owner told me, she got her and the other creatures traded but she would give them back again. I was so happy, that she wanted to help me, that I only took back the Olimpt and let her keep the other creatures.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:28 AM

@arabianninja
*gasp* I can't belive someone would STEAL ur eggs! But i'm glad u got Jin back! 😊

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 4 July 2011 at 9:32 AM

Me too 😃

And I have to say that it probably was my own fault to begin with, because I had Jin and 3 other creatures in a trade where it said that whoever would freeze Jin could keep the other 3. Well, the one owner who offered me their help took off with the eggs ...
The owner who gave me back the eggs afterwards said, that the one who she got the creatures from was her cousin. And said cousin explained to me, that she had the same thing happening to her once too, and that she wanted to show people - which I did not approve, but she apologized and quit eggcave

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:34 AM

@arabianninja
wow. What was her username?
BTW how is mine? Is it good?

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 4 July 2011 at 9:41 AM

@redstar-fireclan

I forgot ^^" But it was a long one. Longer than yours ^^
I like your name 😊