June CC egg suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 9 May 2012 at 11:14 PM

I am @mightymouse5x and I am suggesting a creature to be a June CC egg, and this creature is named:

Plantisy

to see a hand drawn picture of the Plantisy, go to this link:

http://mightymouse5x.deviantart.com/art/Plantisy-301141532

Description for Plantisy bellow:

The Plantisy is a very cautious creature, the Plantisy is also very picky and sneaky, but in addition, the Plantisy has been known to be very protective of what they believe is their own and at all times, this creature remains very wise and never loses its temper.

The Plantisy can usually be found in the Eastern Jungles of Ark City between the months of June and July, when the humidity levels are at its highest in the eastern jungles.

The Plantisy egg is concealed in a brightly colored jungle fog that surrounds it at all times to hide themselves from everything around them.
The Plantisy has at least one eye open at all times even in egg form so it can see what's going on around them and they can decide on who they want to take care of them for the rest of eternety, only then will the jungle fog that surrounds them vanish and reveal their location.
The jungle fog that conceals the Plantisy from others as an egg stays with them after revealing itself to its owner so it can still hide its self so others don't notice the Plantisy and in result, it can still be sneaky as if they were still in the eastern jungles.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 9 May 2012 at 11:17 PM

Not to be rude or anything, but it just looks like a recolored Flareon instead of something original...

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 9 May 2012 at 11:27 PM

@mightymouse5x

Jolteon and Flareon had a baby! XD
I normally do not hand draw anything 😊
I draw with my feet heheee ❤️

I think you have a good start to an idea.
Work on some original art and you'll be great.

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 9 May 2012 at 11:29 PM

@pipkitten

I'll have you know that I worked many days on creating this creature and I honestly have no idea what a Flareon (as you call it) even is so please keep your insulting comments to yourself.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 9 May 2012 at 11:31 PM

@mightymouse5x
She wasn't being insulting ^^;
She was just telling you what she thinks.

Flareon is a Pokemon

See:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/FlareonXousFINAL.png

Looks just like your hard work 😋

5,632 posts

linpug • 9 May 2012 at 11:33 PM

It looks to much like flareon, @pipkitten is right.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/flareon/Xous/FlareonXousFINAL.png

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 9 May 2012 at 11:36 PM

@mightymouse5x
As Piucca said, I wasn't being insulting. I was merely stating my opinion.

One of the reasons for posting a creature idea on the forums is to gain other users' opinions. Thus, there will be some opinions you will not like.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 9 May 2012 at 11:37 PM

@pipkitten
Yay for creative criticism!!!!
I love when people pick my art apart ❤️
As long as it hole truthful XD

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 9 May 2012 at 11:38 PM

i don't even know what that is, what are you all talking about, it has always been my dream to get a creature submitted on egg cave and a large part of this drawing is original but some I had recieved from my aunts gaming guide but i don't know what a flareon is I just found a similar picture to it in a book

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 9 May 2012 at 11:43 PM

The "gaming guide" you used was clearly for Pokemon. It is okay to use inspiration, but you traced that drawing down to the very last detail. It is unmistakably like that of Flareon's figure.

Egg Cave does not tolerate plagiarism. Feigning ignorance to the fact only complicates the matter. To avoid further issues, I am locking this topic.

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 9 May 2012 at 11:43 PM

@mightmouse5x

So you copied a picture from a book and changed the color?