in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
488 posts

flashbunny • 6 July 2011 at 11:31 AM

-agrees with @meteoroid -

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 6 July 2011 at 11:32 AM

I am sick of people not being open minded to this.

There are ways we could do this so it wouldn't be easy. I am sorry, I don't want to pay $100 for an onny. It is getting to that point though.

And no, I don't mean today, this plan can happen way later. I enjoy working for my pets. But eventually I think another way would be ideal.

Female
488 posts

flashbunny • 6 July 2011 at 11:42 AM

@balletninja it also depends on the person who's trying to obtain the creature, cause if you get tired and sick of trying to get the creature eventually, then maybe you shouldn't try and get them.. -i know, i'm like that too- it shouldn't be so that you can get it the "easier" way or "more possible" way instead of the hard way.

EDIT:

if that made any sense... -hides-

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 6 July 2011 at 11:46 AM

@flashunny That is terrible, not trying to get them. Back to the motto "Hi, this is eggcave, you can have all the perseverance in the world but you are never going to get them, have a nice day!" The hard way is becoming gruesomely hard for newbies, I mean it is hard for half the people on the board to say that they know how the newbies feel. We were fortunate enough to get our pets early. And Flash, you gave up on trading, I don't want to do that. And I don't want to have any creature run dry. It hasn't yet but it might eventually.

Female
488 posts

flashbunny • 6 July 2011 at 12:28 PM

@balletninja well to be honest then i am starting to try and trade a bit more now 😋
And mich got an onny and other stuff -forgot what he had- pretty fast, considering that he was pretty new when he got them. It depends - oh so much on the people who are trading :/
And i mean i said "give up on trying to get them" as a response to your -i forgot how you said it- "i'm thinking about quitting" because you haven't been able to get an Onny or Macbot or a Doovoo? I'm sorry but that kind of shows lack of endurance. ❤️

Things will go better by time, as new LEs come and as more people realize that trading Onnies or Doovos or Macbots for yeah, maybe 5-10 CC eggs is ridiculus.

So yeah, i STILL think there's not much we can do as re-releasing the LEs will make them less rare and they'd lose their value and all that... i don't think i'd even want an Onny if they'd be Re-released EVEN IF they'd not be as easy to get...

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 6 July 2011 at 12:30 PM

@flashbunny I still am if you haven't noticed T^T But, I am done with this topic, all the oldies shoot it to death. Even though I could be considered an oldie, I enjoy this idea.

Female
488 posts

flashbunny • 6 July 2011 at 12:32 PM

@balletninja well, IF/when the day comes when i get an Onny - you may have it. Cause as said before, i don't like Onnies xD i only like them because they're so rare :]

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 6 July 2011 at 12:33 PM

@flashbunny Thanks hun, I think I might get a doovoo soon ❤️

Female
488 posts

flashbunny • 6 July 2011 at 12:34 PM

@balletninja SEE! Even you get a Doovoo lol. and i looove Doovoos :'D

so stop being all blah n blue about it, and cross your fingers! ... want me to pray? >.> <.<

lol, ❤️

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 6 July 2011 at 12:35 PM

@flashbunny But in order to have the legendary three gagamonster15 wants me to keep his macbot, and I would feel terrible if I did that 0.0

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 6 July 2011 at 12:36 PM

I've only read the first post.

Maybe you could suggest that Ian could possibly re-release them sometime. But only for like a week or something like that.

And you can only buy 2 of each species re-released.

It's an idea.

978 posts

lwarlen • 6 July 2011 at 12:36 PM

I agree with meteoroid too the only way I think this should happen is if all doovoos are extinct then it should be released again.

Female
488 posts

flashbunny • 6 July 2011 at 12:38 PM

@balletninja what do you mean keep? O.o

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 6 July 2011 at 12:39 PM

@wolf-obsessor Yeah, except even more limited, like a random two hours and one per person. And it would be CS, I know that kinda restricts it, but it would work! I mean, not right now of course but maybe in like a year- 6 months 😊

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 6 July 2011 at 12:59 PM

I still do think that if a creature is on the brink of extinction it should be brought back somehow, but I also think it should keep its rarity. Maybe Ian could do something like he has for the mysterious asteroid (but for nearly extinct creatures) and for older users only, and make it rarer to get the creatures.He can do something like giving a creature out every 10 minutes of a day at the same time everyday, but those ten minutes are different for each user (to make it harder) and when you've got it once you can't do it again. He can also do it for a limited amount of time or something.
(got this idea from neopets and changed it a little).