~*Creature Suggestion: The Rakaunga~*

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,100 posts

lazydazy411 • 12 May 2012 at 5:57 PM

~THE RAKAUNGA~

Here's the link to see it:
http://lazydazy411.deviantart.com/art/Egg-Cave-CREATURE-SUGGESTION-The-Rakaunga-301716813
It's not colored but maybe it could be white with dark grey/black lines across it?

It can be for any occasion I guess. But if I had to choose, maybe for July or August.

About Rakaunga Eggs:
It appears as though the creature's features are outlined upon the egg. In addition, horizontal, light curved lines are also spread out on the egg.

More About the Rakaunga:
Many Ark citizens refer to the Rakaunga as cute and innocent before they know the truth about them. These creatures, in truth, are extremely vicious. Victims of the Rakaunga often say that as you approach one, they will observe you with their threatening, laser-like eyes. Most often, the Rakaunga then abruptly jumps high into the air and onto the victim and uses its long claws on its feet to painfully scar you before you run for your life. The scientists at the SAR Center state that the Rakaunga's eyes have the ability to scan their surroundings of unsafe material and activity. Some ark citizens have been able to safely tame these dangerous creatures. These citizens say that if you show a Rakaunga a vast amount of love, care, and innocence, it will trust you and give you the same respect as well as being kind, lovable, and gentle.

Feel free to comment/insult/compliment 😃 Thanks!

#creaturesuggestion
#rakaunga

Deleted • 12 May 2012 at 5:58 PM

It looks like a kangaroo dog! Its cute! ^-^

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 12 May 2012 at 5:59 PM

IT CUTE ^^

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 12 May 2012 at 5:59 PM

It's cute, but a little too simple for my taste.

Female
1,100 posts

lazydazy411 • 12 May 2012 at 6:08 PM

@bluegirl80
Thanks! 😋 Yeah, that's what I was aiming for 😸

@dv55555
Thank you 😃

@chibidarkness
I guess it is a bit simple, I didn't exactly spend much time on making it but thanks 😊

Female
958 posts

misty • 13 May 2012 at 9:28 PM

Its adorable ❤️ Love it

Female
1,100 posts

lazydazy411 • 15 May 2012 at 5:17 PM

@misty

Thank you!!

Female
23 posts

dazy • 5 June 2012 at 12:05 PM

This is @lazydazy411! 😊

Can you guys see my creature suggestion? Thanks! =3
@iceyme
@piucca
@mika_milile
@1992firebirdgirl
@jupiter_hollow

Female
1,352 posts

1992firebirdgirl • 5 June 2012 at 12:06 PM

@dazy i like it

Female
102 posts

iceyme • 5 June 2012 at 12:08 PM

SO CUTE! @dazy
It is so adorable!😃

Female
23 posts

dazy • 5 June 2012 at 12:13 PM

@1992firebirdgirl
@iceyme

Thank you! 😊

PLEASEEE see my suggestion! I'm desperate 😋
@rileytibbles_side
@jazzyleia
@karamel
@suikadaisuki84
@thebeatles

Female
1,100 posts

lazydazy411 • 5 June 2012 at 12:19 PM

Pings:
@jaijae
@magenta
@mightymouse5x
@shagu-chan - =3
@snowrosehell - 😊

DAAHH this is harder than I thought D:

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 5 June 2012 at 12:21 PM

@lazydazy411 😊 I like it, good luck

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 5 June 2012 at 12:41 PM

@lazydazy411 It's cool! Good luck on getting it implemented ❤️ 😊

Deleted • 5 June 2012 at 12:42 PM

@lazydazy411

Very cuuute 😊

Deleted • 5 June 2012 at 7:04 PM

@lazyday411
*o*
awww isn't he a cuttiiee ?? ❤️33
gimmeee oneeee
//tackles

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 6 June 2012 at 12:24 AM

@lazydazy411 - Awwe. I like it! ❤️3 I'm starting to imagine that the egg form of it was walking.... O____O

Female
410 posts

mika_milile • 6 June 2012 at 6:00 AM

@lazydazy411

Mmmm, I actually like it, it has the potential of being something like a Nym or a Balrogipuwet, but with its own touch, a kangaroo-ey sort of look but not quite, and with those gazing eyes... I really, really like it, I'd love to have it if it were made, it would really be a wishlist creature, I mean it.

I'd suggest that you add a couple more stages, teen and adult, and don't lose that gaze that this stage has. Maybe make him a little taller/longer in 'teen' stage (with an accent on the strong legs/thighs) while still retaining a half-childish temperament, and something even more mature in the adult stage, a sort of look that's threatening and shows power while being scarily admirable at the same time. Mysteriousness... XD. And definitely don't lose the fur, or the ears, or the hind paws...

I really really like it, we should ping Ian in my opinion XD

Female
1,796 posts

han • 6 June 2012 at 8:01 AM

Awwww.... it is so adorable!
I'd love to see more stages 😊

Female
1,100 posts

lazydazy411 • 6 June 2012 at 10:04 AM

@mightymouse5x
Thank you so much, I really like the Flintar btw 😊

@karamel
Thanks! Oh, I think I have a low chance of getting this made actually...But if it really was made..O.O I don't know what I would do!

@jaijae
Thank you 😃

@shagu-chan
You came! Tackles? *falls* THANK YOU BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT NOW, UNLESS YOU WANT THE PRINTED VERSION 😃

@snowrosehell
Thanks =3 LOL, that would be really freaky.. O.O Oh gosh, if they were just flopping around on the egg instead of walking...Aw, I just realized that! Ew! That's even worse! 😃 Yeah, I never really liked the egg..I might change it up later on..

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 6 June 2012 at 10:08 AM

@lazydazy411 - Oh lol.. Sorry for my cranky imagination.. -___- *smacks brain* My head just keeps on thinking crappy things.. o___o

Female
23 posts

dazy • 6 June 2012 at 10:11 AM

@snowrosehell
No, lol 😋 Actually I'm glad that you pointed it out 😃 Stop saying that, your mind is fine! XD

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 6 June 2012 at 10:15 AM

@dazy ; @lazydazy411 - Owkies. 😊 I won't. *innocent smile*
Btw, you wanna see a drawing of mine? 😃

Female
1,100 posts

lazydazy411 • 6 June 2012 at 10:25 AM

@mika_milile
Wow, I'm really glad you liked it! 😊 I really didn't think the Rakaunga would have the potential to even get made..I can't believe you like my creature so much, I think you like it even more than I do! 😃 You'd put it on your wishlist?!? O.O *dies*
I would really love to make more stages for it but the last time I tried it out, it didn't really work out.. I think I might be able to give it another try, I mean I'd really like to change the egg a little bit too. I'll take your advice on the other stages and try it out 😸 I'm a terrible drawer so I have no idea if I can meet your expectations..xPIf it's absolutely awful, I won't post it on here though..XD

And lol, Ian won't answer even if we ping him..
Overall, I'm REALLY REALLY pleased that you liked it! And thank you so much, you wrote a ton too 😃

@snowball888111
Thanks! Yeah, I think I might try making more stages soon 😊

Female
23 posts

dazy • 6 June 2012 at 10:29 AM

@snowrosehell

YEAH! Totally! 😃 *excited*

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 6 June 2012 at 10:43 AM

@dazy ; @lazydazy411 - Check wall x3

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 6 June 2012 at 10:29 PM

@lazydazy411
I think it's super cute! I would love to have it be made as an edition to the EggCave community!

Female
410 posts

mika_milile • 7 June 2012 at 3:46 AM

@lazydazy411

Haha, there are no expectations, just suggestions XD 😃. And yup, I really really like it, maybe it was even by accident but you came up with something very very good XD. I'm not that good at drawing either, I currently have an idea for a creature, it's my first idea and I still don't know quite how to make it 'real' XD. But I'm good at seeing and feeling things, and I see a lot in this one, I dunno, maybe it's just me, but what can I say XD

Oh, and I like the little feet in the egg stage, keep that, if you want you can change up the rest of it but it's alright the way it is too 😊

Female
1,100 posts

lazydazy411 • 7 June 2012 at 1:02 PM

@snowrosehell

K! ^-^

@jazzyleia

Thankies! I'm so delighted to hear this! 😃

@mika_milile

😊 😃 😊 😉 😊 😃 😊 😉
Thank youu so much! I'm so happy and the only way I can show it to you are with a bunch of those emoticons ^^ 😊 Hehehe
You should still try and draw the creature, I don't think it necessarily has to be 'real' looking. If you do make a creature suggestion, let me know, I would love to see 😊

Really? o.o I thought people may think it would look weird just because they may be like, you know, the feet just flopping around on the egg..XD But idk, I haven't decided on changing any of the stages yet, I guess I'm just looking for more people to tell me what they think..I really appreciate your advice btw! =] I'll take it all into consideration.

EDIT: I was scrolling down this thread and in my last reply to you, I counted 7 'really's XD Sorry about that..=P

Male
7 posts

bryann_lp • 7 June 2012 at 1:42 PM

I Liked. Nice Work 😊