Creature Suggestion - Botynium

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think about Botynium? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 15 May 2012 at 6:05 PM

My new #creaturesuggestion is called Botynium.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6521/botynium.jpg

About Botynium Eggs

The Botynium eggs are extremely hard and tough. They are encased by extremely thick titanium plates that can only be broken by the creature when it hatches.

More About the Botynium

Botynium (BOT + titaNIUM) is a strange creature that can resist almost everything. The only thing they cannot compete against is fire. No one knows for sure why, but the most accepted theory among scientists of the Search and Research Center is that the titanium coating on it, which can withstand high temperatures, cannot do so for long periods of time. The Botynium is almost weightless and with the turbines, it can fly easily. These creatures are armed with advanced technology, and they can see ten times more than a human. The tail and clamp assist the Botynium to realize any task it wants.

I know that's not good drawed, as all my creatures but I decided to suggest anyway... I was thinking if it could be another Asteroid creature or a CRW one, but I don't know... I don't mind if don't be ^^ Thanks to @twilight_raptor and @jazzyleia for helping me with my bad english.

Thanks all comments, bads or goods 😋

#botynium #raitonchidori

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 15 May 2012 at 6:08 PM

wow! 😱

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 15 May 2012 at 6:12 PM

@twillight_raptor this wow is good or bad? XD

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 15 May 2012 at 6:19 PM

@raitonchidori not good, its awesome! very original and creative ^.^

And I did a little editing to your text, if you dont mind ^^;
Here:
"The Botynium eggs are extremely hard and tough. They are encased by extremely thick titanium plates that can only be broken by the creature when it hatches."
"Botynium (BOT + titaNIUM) is a strange creature that can resist almost anything. The only thing they cannot compete against is fire. No one knows for sure why, but the most accepted theory among scientists of Search and Research Center is that the titanium coating it which can withstand high temperatures, cannot do so for long periods of time. Botynium is almost weightless and with the turbines, it can fly easily. Botyniums are armed with advanced technology, and have eyes that are ten times sharper than all known creatures. Its tail and its clamp help assist it in its tasks."

there! =3

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 15 May 2012 at 6:30 PM

@twillight_raptor I'm glad you liked, and more glad for help me on the editing ^^ My english is awful, and I always ask @karamel to help me on it, but she is kinda busy XD So thank you twice, and I'll edit that right now ^^

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 15 May 2012 at 6:35 PM

@raitonchidori No problem =3 glad to help! Dont worry about your English ^^; you use very descriptive words, just a few mistakes on word position in the sentences =3

Arrh! I made a typing error: "...eyes that are ten times sharper than all know creatures."
Its supposed to be "known" not "know"
x) sorry about that

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 15 May 2012 at 6:37 PM

yeah... and @twillight_raptor, if you don't mind, I have another description on another topic that need be fixed... If you could...
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/22487

Male
122 posts

shadow1597 • 15 May 2012 at 6:47 PM

@raitonchidori
I like your idea it's awesome i'm kinda jealous
😃

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 15 May 2012 at 6:50 PM

LOL thank you @shadow1597 ^^

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 22 May 2012 at 2:41 PM

@raitonchidori
I love, LOVE this idea ❤️

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 22 May 2012 at 4:54 PM

haha, thank you again @piucca ^^ I'm doing another idea right now, but is a simple one...

3 posts

maatchy • 28 May 2012 at 2:44 PM

@raitonchidori

Is very cool, I want one ^^

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 28 May 2012 at 2:54 PM

Thanks @maatchy ^^

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 21 June 2012 at 8:48 AM

@raitonchidori
Sorry!
My computer was being weird.
I swear I hit the submit button >_>
But I always love your suggestions c:
They're always so unique

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 21 June 2012 at 8:50 AM

lol @whispers, thanks to save my topic xD That's my suggestion I most like xD

Deleted • 2 June 2013 at 4:50 AM

Mmm... just bringing back xD

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 5 January 2014 at 12:36 PM

I've added a poll to this topic x)

Female
385 posts

jess11y • 5 January 2014 at 12:44 PM

@raitonchidori
It's really cool and different! I love it. And your artwork is incredible!

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 5 January 2014 at 12:46 PM

@jess11y Thank you, I'm glad you liked it ^^. I guess I'll suggest it as a CRW creature, since it will be soon. Even though, I thought it as an asteroid creature in beginning. Would you mind voting on poll? 😊

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 5 January 2014 at 1:02 PM

Botynium (BOT + titaNIUM) is a strange creature that can resist (take out to) almost everything. The only thing they cannot compete against is fire. No one knows for sure why, but the most accepted theory among scientists of (the) (Science not Search) and Research Center is that the titanium coating (on) it(,) which can withstand high temperatures, cannot do so for long periods of time. (The) Botynium is almost weightless and with the turbines, it can fly easily. These creatures are armed with advanced technology, and they can see ten times more than a human. The tail and clamp assist (the) Botynium to realize any task it wants.

@raitonchidori
Here are a couple more little helps on your description 😃 and it is amazing, there is no other word to describe it.

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 5 January 2014 at 1:08 PM

@jazzyleia
Thank you again. And you are amazing! 😋
I just need to stop annoying you , isn't your fault my english is terrible xD

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 5 January 2014 at 1:11 PM

@raitonchidori
No I like helping 😃 You can always ping me when you add a new one and I will always come and help

Female
385 posts

jess11y • 5 January 2014 at 1:13 PM

@raitonchidori
It will be a great CRW 😊 and yeah sure! I just voted

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 5 January 2014 at 1:16 PM

@jazzyleia
I even don't know how to thank you 😊

@jess11y
thanks ^^

Female
4,151 posts

emo_pattys • 5 January 2014 at 6:26 PM

@raitonchidori I think this is amazing! It doesn't look like with any existing creatures, so it's very creative and original. I'd love to have one, I'm a huge fan of robots *-* ❤️

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 7 January 2014 at 2:09 PM

@emo_pattys Thank you.

Please everybody, don't forget voting on poll!

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 19 August 2015 at 3:06 PM

EDIT: I'M SORRY I PINGED THE WRONG PERSON
@raitonchidori

Oooo! The first stage looks so cuuute!! I think if this was made I'll freeze mine in that stage. I like the second stage too, but I have a bit of a hard time telling what it is (it kind of looked like it the creature flipped from 1st to 2nd stage. The arm placement switched o.o Just an observation, not a criticism).

Hmmm, yeah, I think I'll buy one for the 1st and 2nd stage...

What colors do you have in mine for this one?

😃 I would really want one!!

(Off topic: You have reaaally nice cursive o_o)

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 19 August 2015 at 3:31 PM

@iceiceice I know what you mean about the arm. When I was drawing, I just thought like the arm was coming from down behind and making a curve (such as last stage) and on 2nd we can really see where it comes from, cause Botynium is showing the back xD.

About the colors, I always thought it as gray. A blue eye though, and a bright red fire from turbines (my drawing of fire, such as lot of other things, are horrible lol).

My cursive changed a lot after that. I never thought it as beautiful, but people frequently tell me that xD

I'm glad you liked it. It's not a good draw, but it's the best I made, in my opinion 😊

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 9:18 AM

@raitonchidori I really love the second stage 😊

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 5 September 2015 at 11:23 AM

@lenamilove I'm glad you like it 😃