livepulse bug

in Problems & Bugs

978 posts

lwarlen • 6 July 2011 at 12:43 PM

Every once in while I post and someone post before me by a millisecond and one the livepulse it show I posted first but when I didn't.

This is a small bug and it doesn't matter much wanted to tell everyone and if Ian can possibly fix it.

look near the bottom of the livepulse and look in we need a plan and on the last page it shows wolf-obser (sorry if spelled name wrong)posted before and on livepulse it is the opposite

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 6 July 2011 at 1:00 PM

I think it shows it by minute and then if two users post in the same thread in the same minute, it lists the users by alphabetical order. Just my guess & so I'm not sure it would be a bug

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 1:03 PM

It happens o me too..idk why but i think that the one at the top is the person who posted after the person that is before them...idk why tho...

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 3:27 PM

Happens to me too 😊

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 11 July 2011 at 2:41 PM

@lwarlen @icymuffin @redstar-fireclan @nogardragon

could somebody screen shot this for me? i'm having trouble reproducing this bug.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 2:43 PM

@ian
.....what does "Screen Shot" mean? 😋 I'm brain Drained.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 11 July 2011 at 2:49 PM

@redstar-fireclan A screenshot is a picture that you take of something on your computer. Like, if there is a bug, you can take a screenshot of it by taking a picture of the screen so you can show other people.

Female
181 posts

tawolf • 11 July 2011 at 3:01 PM

@redstar-fireclan you can do this easy by pressing the "prt Sc" button (usually somewhere around the "Num Lock" button) and pasting it on something like Paint. 😊

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 6:48 PM

Umm this happened on someone's wall....

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g410/Perisikan/weirdeggcave.jpg