Hi! Im new :3 please help me!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
11 posts

amurstar • 24 May 2012 at 11:53 AM

I dont understand how I get my pets to grow... and do my pets die if they dont grow fast enough? And what will my pets be when they grow up? And can someone click/feed my pets? I know this is a lot to ask for, but please help me anyway!
Amurstar 😊

Female
178 posts

yukihitsugaya • 24 May 2012 at 11:58 AM

They die if they go bellow 30 happiness, and their under lvl 2000. I've fed your cove.

They grow though, clicks, feeds, and views.

Female
5,411 posts

Orderedchaos • 24 May 2012 at 12:00 PM

@amurstar Welcome to Egg Cave. A good place to get lots of your questions answered is in the FAQ under the "Community" tab at the top.
To answer your questions:
1: Different pets require different things to grow. Some require views, others clicks, and other feeds. If you look in the Archives you can see what each creature needs in order to grow up and you can see what they become.

2: Yes pets can die. If their happiness gets to 0 they have a chance of dying every night. In order to keep their happiness up you have to feed them. Once you get ec (which you get by feeding your own and others pets) you can book your creatures in Tim's Food Shop. Which will keep their happiness at 100 while they are there.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. 😊 But be sure to read the FAQ it has lots of answers.

Female
11 posts

amurstar • 24 May 2012 at 12:02 PM

Thank you! This has been really helpful 😊 By the way, can anyone be my friend so that I can feed their pets? I love feeding and looking at other's pets 😸

Female
5,411 posts

Orderedchaos • 24 May 2012 at 12:04 PM

@amurstar You don't need to be friends with someone to feed their pets. 😊 You can just feed who ever you want.

Female
11 posts

amurstar • 24 May 2012 at 12:11 PM

Oh, right...I am hopeless at this game at the moment! 😃 However I do still need to be friends with someone to not only achieve step 3 of my intro but to also, well, just to be friends!