*New* Writing Contest!

in General

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 5:56 PM

Okay, everyone knows the rules! But you can write 'bout ANYTHING! It can be made up b/c mine is made up..the prize is a surpize. I'll only have 1st 2nd and 3rd placers... =]
@rosey77
@darklovely3100
@scarlettsong
@nogardragon
and
@carnatate
other ppl can join.

Here's my story about Tigertail and Wolfstripe:
Hi,I'm Tigertail, a Nipha. And this is my friend, Wolfstripe the Tasma.
It was a cold night, very cold. Tigertail was walking though the snow. "I-I need to find w-warmth.."he said, shivering.

Meanwhile, a tasma named Wolfstripe was in my cove, nice and warm. Wolfstripe sat down near a fire. "This is warm." he said. "I wonder where the other pets are." The other pets were sleeping, expect Tigertail.

"I..see..light!" Tigertail said, runing as fast as he could tho the snow. He pounded on the door.
"Huh?" Wolfstripe said. He looked out the window and saw Tigertail. "Tigertail!" Wolfstripe said.
"Wolfstripe! I've been looking all over for you!" Tigertail said. I saw Wolfstripe looking out of the window and i opened the door to find Tigertail
THE END. (i'm not good tho..at writing stories.. )
scores:
Rosey: 7 (so far the WINNER! O.O)
Carnatate: 4
Darky: `1
Lizard: 3
Nogar: 4 😊
Carly: 0 O.O that one is wried..

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 5:57 PM

I write poems a lot so can i enter one i've already written or make a new one?

@spenser_dog_123

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

@darklovely3100
why r u pinging
@spenser_dog_123 ?

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 6:03 PM

in case he's interested in joining...

"I write poems a lot so can i enter one i've already written or make a new one?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:06 PM

Okay.
@SPENSER_DOG_123 !

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

Can we write poems too or just stories?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:11 PM

Poems..if you want..but i perfer stories..but if you want poems you can. =] @darklovely3100

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 6:14 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Sorry, but i'm better at writing poems >.<

AAhhh! Too many poems to consider.....pick a word: Fire, Cat or Love?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:17 PM

*gasp!* CAT! I LOVE CATS!
it's okay..you can write a poem..i'm not good at stories or poems ☚ī¸ but all u have to is try,right? I'll keep score on who is wining. You'll be first, DUH!
@darklovely3100

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:18 PM

Name: Vanillabean
Species: Gideh

The wind blew against her warm feathers, ruffling them across her furry back.

It gave her the chills, but she knew that it was nothing compared to what she had to do.

She looked down the mountain. It was a long, long way down.

Vanillabean, or Vanilla, as her friends called her, was a Gideh who lived high in the mountains. She and her family lived in a tree higher than all the others. Her father was the king of the gideh flock, and Vanilla was always envied, as she would be queen after her father died. Vanilla's mother had died when she was only a tiny owl, and Vanilla was determined to be a very kind ruler. But her friends all wanted to be queen one day, and were always pushing Vanilla around. They made fun of her ugly feathers and threatened her. Vanilla had enough of this already, but this time they were going too far. A gideh named Beautywing had dared her to jump off the mountain, fly to the tree they saw far far away, and fly back. If she didn't do it, Vanilla would be teased like crazy. The problem was, Vanilla couldn't fly. It seemed a silly thing that a gideh couldn't fly, but she had been stepped on as a baby and her wing broke. She kept this fact hidden, and Beautywing didn't know that.

TO BE CONTINUED, PLEASE POST SO I CAN CONTINUE

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 6:19 PM

My entry: @redstar-fireclan

~*Creature of the Night*~

An everyday creature
Of sound and of sight
One you see in the day
One you see in the night
With its glowing eyes and sharpened claws...
It takes cunning and skill to escape its jaws
Of the creatures in the night, you have nothing to fear...
Because, listen now...they're always near...

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:20 PM

CONTINUED

Standing on the top of the mountain, Vanilla started to hear chanting. "Fly away, fly away, fly away..." Vanilla tried to keep herself from crying. She lifted her wings. One didn't budge. Vanilla jumped.

A wing pushed her back.

It was her father. While pushing Vanilla back, he fell down. He was an old Gideh, unable to fly just like his daughter. He tried to flutter back up, but kept falling and soon fell to the hard rock below. Vanilla screamed and cried. Beautywing, shocked, looked down at the dusty floor where he lay. He didn't move. His eyes were closed.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It was a year later. Vanilla was supposed to be the queen, but as she was mourning, Beautywing decided to take her spot. Vanilla, heartbroken, had wandered down the mountain, walking, trying to find a better, new life. She had found a girl, username Nenielsen, who was very kind and took her in. But soon, nenielsen gave Vanilla to her friend, a girl with the username Rosey77. Rosey always played with Vanilla, and Vanilla was very happy that someone cared about her so much. Living with Rosey was a much better life than before with Beautywing.

Vanilla and Rosey lived happily ever after.

Yay, how was the story?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:20 PM

OMG! That's soooo good!
Your score is: 2 so far =] @rosey77
@darklovely3100
good!=]

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 6:21 PM

I like it. =)

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:23 PM

Thank you guys! Your stories and poems were awesome too!!!

Wait, and what do you mean scores? You get a point for every story written? :l

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:25 PM

@rosey77 yep! =]
That's how i roll..
oh, U're wining! I messed up..Your score is 2 (rosey)-1 (dark)

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 6:26 PM

Red Sun the Nogar's story (she wanted to tell it)
(evil,hoarse,and young female voice)
I was born under a red sun thats how I got my name.I used to have those things...you know... friends.But I ended up killing them.They didn't trust me so I gave them the same.I heard they were going to try to end me because of my....special power.I did what anyone would have done...I took their life....before they could take mine.I went to find my big sister Neff but I'm still looking till this day.Sigh,she might be dead or fully alive living the way I did Killing to survive or she could of found a mate and now have a bunch of Nogars with her if so at least she has company.So I should be happy for her but I can't shake this hatred and......lonlyness.This is all I can tell you strangers

@redstar-fireclan
i am bad at telling stories i for once just want a prize DX

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:28 PM

OMG! That's good! i give you...a two b/c of your evilness! I love evil stuff.
(Rosey, u got score 2 b/c u had two stories.)
@carnatate

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:30 PM

Wait, the 2 stories were two parts to one story. :l

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

I know..but if you do them /not/ togeather...i count it as two

TIP;

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

I WANNA MAKE ANOTHER STORY!!!
😃

Name: Outrage
Species: Alkub

I bet you're wondering why my name is Outrage. Well, the truth is that name was by my original owner. I guess I'll tell you that story.

My original owner was a young boy, age of 5. I couldn't believe the person that stole me from the cave was... someone 5 years old. I mean, who goes on a website with forums at the age of 5? Sigh. Anyways, I was hanging out with this kid, and guess what he does? He says that he wants to watch kiddie shows while I sit here waiting for some feeds. Sigh. So I got up, yelled at the top of my lungs, "YOU GOT ME A MINUTE AGO!!!" and left. He stood there dumbfounded. Well anyways, I came to the adoption center and turned myself in. A nice kind OLDER girl (well, only 12 but whatever) named Rosey got me and now I'm much happier than that other kid.

Okay, that was the weirdest story I ever wrote. Well, good thing this isn't the only story I wrote. 😋

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

I know..but if you do them /not/ togeather...i count it as two

TIP: If you want a higher score..make the story/poem evil or scarey!

Rosey: Score: 3 now 😸 good job.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:36 PM

Name: Xania
Species: Sey

Waves pounding against the shore,
Why is my home such a bore?
I want a home and an owner
So I don't have to be such a loner.
A newbie is walking near me.
"Hey look, a creature egg!" says she.
She takes me
And hugs me
And takes good care of me.

Poem about my first egg 😃

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:37 PM

kewl ^^ Score: 4
O.o wow you REALLY want to win..

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:38 PM

Name: Chocolatesnow
Travel: Purple Night Sky
Species: Brownil

It was a freezing night, the coldest of the winter. One little Brownil stood in the snow, outside of her cave where she lived. She was looking for any sign of food, because it had been a horribly cold hibernation and she had not packed enough food to survive. Her parents were inside. The Brownil looked for hours for anything as tiny as a Shamrue to eat. She could find nothing. Finally, with a depressed heart and an empty tummy, she returned home to her cave.
The Brownil was absolutly astonished and heartbroken by what she found there. Her parents were dying from hunger. The Brownil cried and cried, wondering what to do. Her mother told her to get back to sleep and hope for the best.

That was only part of it, please somebody post so I can post the rest of i

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:40 PM

Kewl...part 2 next O.O okay..u really REALLY want to win...

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:40 PM

*CONTINUED*

When the Brownil woke up, she found herself in... a box? Her parents were nowhere to be seen! She frantically hit the box with her paws, but the box did not budge. Suddenly, she heard a human voice. "Calm down, calm down..." it said. Was she being took by a human? The human girl opened the box and took the Brownil out. "I think I'll name you Chocolatesnow, because it was snowing out, and you are the rich color of chocolate." Chocolatesnow suddenly realized her parents were in some more boxes. When the girl realized Chocolatesnow missed her parents, she said, "Don't worry! You can visit them in my friend's cove all the time. We will feed them so they get better." Chocolatesnow smiled. This girl really was kind. "By the way, my name is Rosey and I am your new owner." she said. Chocolatesnow grinned and playfully jumped onto Rosey's lap.

I know, I really want to win, there better be good prizes!!!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:42 PM

Very good. Let's wait until other ppl do it ^^ you already have...6...

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:45 PM

WAIT! ONE MORE POEM!!!

Names: Sundew & Chromedew
Species: Effa & Turtux

We are best friends
Our friendship never bends
We cost money
Just like bee honey
Chromedew shines blue
Sundew shines too
They are real cool
They like to swim in a pool
They rock
Like a lock
That is unlocked
With a key
Anyways,
These guys are BFFS
and they love you
So I think
You should love them too!

Okay, I admit that was the worst poem ever. 0_o

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:47 PM

yea, sorry..no score for that..
(ONLY THE LEADER @rosey77 IS TOO LOOK RIGHT NOW..THIS IS THE PRIZE!)

http://eggcave.com/trades/viewoffers/17390
is this good????