The Path of Destiny

in Roleplaying

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 7:46 PM

Foxkit finaly came out when Frozenkit came to talk to Tiffanypaw.Daisykit and Nightkit followed

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 9:32 PM

Dasiyheart, the deputy, came walking up to the kits. The long-haried cream furred cat (That is redstar's kit) looked at Dasiykit. "Hi, Dasiykit," she said, smiling and her eyes sparkling.
@carnatate

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 10:44 PM

"hi Daisyheart" (wow Daisykit thought so cool and strong)Daisykit deeply admired and looked up to Daisyheart

@redstar-fireclan

wow that was confusing lol 😸

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 8:01 AM

Name:Frostfeather(when warrior)
Clan:FireClan
Mate:none (until warrior)
Kits:none (until warrior)
Crush:none
is it too late to join?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 8:19 AM

@lalakatie98
nope! 😸 Um...Frostkit's (frostfeather's) mother can be Scartalon..Frostkit's brothers are: Bloodkit, Scourgekit,Scarkit and Cloudkit. Your father is Scourgeheart 😊
@carnatate
Not for me..

Dasiyheart is Redstar's daughter..and u named Dasiykit Dasiykit and it reminded me of Dasiyheart.

"WEll, i better do Dasiykit. Bye!" Dasiyheart meowed.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 8:26 AM

"Nows my chance," Frostkit murmmered.
Frostkit was in a stance, ready to lunge. The second that Daisykit walked by, she lunged and pinned her to the ground.
"I GOTCHYA Daisykit! Haha!" Frostkit laughed
She looked around as Daisykit was struggling to get out. She then saw Daisykit's father, the leader Redstar, glare at Frostkit. She hopped off Daisykit and ran into the nursery with her tail between her legs.
She hoped that this punishment wouldn't be as bad as the last. "Blech, I can't stand clean ticks off those stinky elders, " she then stuck her tounge out.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 8:35 AM

Scourgeheart licked his only daughter. "Heh, ya. I was a kit once. I know how you feel..But i was the only one in my family...But Yellowheart kits were bigger than me and jumped on me. And now they're scared of them." He pionts his tail to Flameclaw who is eating a mouse with his mate Yellowheart. Flameclaw has a torn face like Brightheart's. (If you don't know her go to youtube and serch Warrior cats-Brightheart.)

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 8:53 AM

@redstar-fireclan
hold on a sec. when i joined..you said i had 4 siblings.. then your saying Scourgeheart (frostkit's father) has on 1 kit...im confused 😋

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 8:53 AM

no..Scourgeheart WAS the ONLY kit is HIS family! XDXD

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 9:05 AM

ohh.....ok when i read it..i was confused a little 😋 oops

"Yeah. But I think I am gonna be in huge trouble with Redstar. I pinned her down, to have fun, and he saw me! He glared and growled..I ran in here and now I'm right here." Frostkit plopped down in her nest. She soon was asleep, dreaming.
'She was in the woods, hunting. She saw a plump mouse. She wanted to please Scourgeheart. She got into a hunting postion. She lunged. A slim pale gray she-cat darted under her and Frostkit landed with a thud. She chased the cat to the gorge. The somehow jumped to the other side. Frostkit ran and jumped. Her front paws caught the edge. The gray cat stomped on her paws and made her fall. She was drowning. She pleaded for help. Then it went black..'
She was tumbling in her sleep. She woke up to almost drowning. She looked down at herself. Blood was dried in her fur and it was all matted. Gray fur was in her claws, strangely..

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 9:20 AM

@lalakatie98
How did u know yellowheart was gray? O.o

Scartalon licked Frostkit. "It's okay..."
"Who did you pinn down" Scourgeheart asked.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 9:24 AM

She stared at herself franticcly. It was not like this before. The just pinned down Daisykit before her nap. After, blood is on her.
"I pinned down Daisykit before I slept...I woke up like this!"

and no, i didnt know she was gray

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 9:28 AM

Foxkit ran in "are you okay"!!!!!

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 11:20 AM

"I'm covered in the gray she-cat's blood. From my dream! A grey she-cat took my prey! I didn't fight her! But her pelt is in my claws!" She raised her paw up for Foxkit and Scourgeheart to see.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 11:26 AM

Scourgeheart smiled. His kit acted like him when he was an apprentice! A killer..well..a little bit...

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 11:34 AM

"Who was this CAT!" Frostkit ran around camp, finding Yellowheart. Frostkit pushed her into the den.
"THIS is the cat who took my prey in my dream! They look the same! She also tried to drown me in my dream!!"Frostkit cried out. She looked like all of this actually happened.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 11:38 AM

"ummm, would someone mind telling me what going on around here?" tiffanypaw said in a small voice

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 11:44 AM

"I was asleep. I had a dream, someone took my prey and I chased them. I woke up with Yellowheart's fur on me and someone's blood on my pretty white pelt,"Frostkit was freaking out.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 11:48 AM

Yellowheart: It's not my blood. But that IS my fur.
Scourgeheart: Nothing, Tiffanypaw, go to the apprentices den with your brothers.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 11:51 AM

Frostkit slowly backed up. She was freaking out.
"Oh my..this is scary.." she passed out. Nobody knew how her fur was there.but whose blood was it?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 11:54 AM

"Uhhh scourgeheart, i don't have a brother..." she said worried of what the next thing scourgeheart would say was

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 11:56 AM

Scourgeheart: yep. From a different father. Wolfpaw, come here.
Wolfpaw: Yes, Scourgeheart?
Scourgeheart: See this wolf-looking cat, Tiffanypaw? This is your half-brother.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 12:02 PM

Frostkit keeps twitching...it looks really freaky..

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:06 PM

Frozenkit wakes up with a jerk "uh another nightmare"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 12:07 PM

Scartalon: It's okay..It's okay..*curls up\*

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:10 PM

(what's with these nightmares he thought i thought they would go away but they just get worse)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:10 PM

"Wow.... I have a brother" Tiffanypaw was in shock "So I have to go to the apprentice den with... umm whats your name" she asked her half brother

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 12:10 PM

Frostkit recovers from fainting. She is given poppy seed, while her father looms over her. Her brothers all afr trying to investigate..Frostkit then hisses at them to leave her alone.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 12:17 PM

Bloodkit: Okay! Okay!

Wolfpaw: Wolfpaw. You have two more brothers.
Spikepaw and Bloodpaw, come here.

*A brown tabby (Spikepaw) walks up and a orange (Bloodpaw) cat walks up.*
Spikepaw: Hi, Wolfpaw.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:20 PM

Frozenkit couldn't sleep he walked out of the nursery then collapsed