The Path of Destiny

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 28 July 2011 at 5:13 PM

"oh. Well..we'll do fighting." Fireclaw said. /I said i'm gonna go easy on her../ He thought.

Deleted • 28 July 2011 at 5:26 PM

Frostkit lunged and gripped to his back, when he tried to smush her. she rolled out of the way. She then scratched his underbelly.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 28 July 2011 at 5:42 PM

Fireclaw lashed his tail and his paws came on fire. It was usall for a FireClan cat. He uses Flame Claw, witch is a move FireClan cats do. He pounces of Frostpaw easy and puts his Claw of her back. Her scratch feels like it's on fire.

Deleted • 28 July 2011 at 8:28 PM

Frostkit collapsed in pain. She started to squeal like a kit.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 29 July 2011 at 10:41 AM

"It's a right. It's supposed to feel like that." Redstar said. "teh GoldenClan leader, Scarstar, does that too. If you face him, you want to show him what warrior you are!"
\
@lalakatie98

Deleted • 29 July 2011 at 10:47 AM

"GoldenClan.."Frostpaw wondered, "Where's that?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 29 July 2011 at 10:51 AM

"Over there," A brown tabby warrior said. The territory was full of hills. "See FireClan is like WindClan..open moor..very few hills. Over there is BulldogClan," the cat said, point to where a pack of Bulldogs were."And kittypetClan." Pointing to the twolegplace.

Deleted • 29 July 2011 at 11:06 AM

"What about the clans from the forest?" Frostpaw asked, "What happened to WindClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 29 July 2011 at 11:11 AM

Scourgehheart sighed. "Died. All. We're reltated to WindClan. KittypetClan: ThunderClan. BulldogClan: RiverClan. and GoldenClan: ShadowClan."

Deleted • 30 July 2011 at 3:49 PM

"Well it makes sense that ThunderClan is now KittypetClan," Frostpaw snorted, "I bet half of them or more were kittypets."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 1 August 2011 at 11:54 AM

"They were, Firestar,Cloudtail,Leafpool,Jayfeather,Lionblaze,Hollyleaf,Squirrelflight,and I think that's it..."Scourgeheart said. He looked down at his color like Scourge's. "I was born a FireClan cat, but my father, Bloodfur, put this collor on me."

Deleted • 1 August 2011 at 2:41 PM

The coller had dog claws in it. "So your father, I'm guessing, was one of the dangerous BloodClan?" Frostpaw guessed

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 1 August 2011 at 2:44 PM

"No. He was Clan Born too."

Deleted • 1 August 2011 at 3:03 PM

"Then why did he put the collar on you then?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 1 August 2011 at 10:42 PM

"StarClan knows..." Scourgeheart hissed.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 10:29 AM

Frostpaws smelled something in the air, 'Prey!' she thought. She darted, she found a den in the ground. "I found a rabbit den!" A fox then slowly walked out of the den.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 August 2011 at 10:35 AM

Scourgeheart hissed. "Fox! Redstar-"
Redstar ran off.

Redstar came back the 15 more warriors.
"Ready? Attack!" The Deputy (the leader's kit) Dasiyheart yowled.
All of the warriors attacked.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 12:00 PM

Frostkit got trampled with warriors, a fox pup was chasing her, she couldn't lead it to camp, so she ran. The whole world around her became an illusion. Spottedstar was guiding her, she saw the gorge in her illusion. She jumped, alongside Shallowstar,and she made it. The fox pup didnt'. The whole world became real. The fox got crushed under a rockslide. Spottedstar guided her to saving her life. "Thank you Spottedstar!"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 2:53 PM

"Your welcome, Frostkit." Spottedstar purred.
A new figure appered. He looked like Scourgeheart, but a lot younger.. (Not Scourgeheart, it's your brother Scourekit.)
"Frostkit.." Scourgekit mewed. "Good-bye.."

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 10:55 PM

Frostkit twisted her head, "Whaddya mean? I'm not dead! Neither are you!"
@redstar-fireclan

BUMP!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 15 August 2011 at 11:18 AM

Spottedstar laughed. "Scourgekit's dead. Frostkit, i'm sorry. But, if you want to get revevnge, do it." Spottedstar and Scourgekit dissappered.

Deleted • 15 August 2011 at 2:23 PM

Frostkit squealed and ran.