Subeta

in Entertainment

Female
864 posts

sprite • 7 July 2011 at 3:01 PM

Any one else here play this? I enjoy it so much despite the site going down from time to time 😃 Pretty much have taken me away from Neo.

I started playing July of last year, but only really got into it in the last 3 months or so. I really enjoy restocking and dressing my HA. The clothes there are wonderful.

IF you decide to join please use me as a referral

http://www.subeta.net/?refer=Satine

Tho this is not my main goal 😊 I really enjoy this site and would like to talk about it.

Wanted to add I love the fact I can spend sP's on Cash shop items. Makes it easier when I don't have the money to spend 😊

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 7 July 2011 at 3:12 PM

I play too ^^ I started last year in September or October. I only restock and dress up my HA though 😋

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 3:13 PM

heard of it but haven't joined 😸

Female
864 posts

sprite • 7 July 2011 at 3:15 PM

@eggtrainer Pretty much what I do too 😊 Achievements and the occasional potion for a pet. Where do you RS at? I usually restock at Plushies but will go to Magic, Graveyard, and Subantique.

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 7 July 2011 at 3:17 PM

I restock clothes, grooming, accessories, and magic 😸

Female
864 posts

sprite • 7 July 2011 at 3:20 PM

@eggtrainer Those are good ones too 😊

@carnatate You should check it out 😊

I need to make a Profile and a my pets profiles. Get into RSing and a bit addictive lol

Perhaps I should throw together a Bellatrix Lestrange inspired profile.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 8 July 2011 at 11:46 PM

I play subeta as well, but it got boring so I don't play it anymore. Only once in a blue moon (<-- cliche) but the creatures are cool😊 I play Runescape as well but it got boring too. Did almost all of the quests there.

Female
864 posts

sprite • 9 July 2011 at 1:08 PM

There is too much to do on Subeta to become boring imo 😊 Here it's boring not much to do.

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 24 July 2011 at 1:37 AM

@luvmykids244

Yay, more Subeta people!

I don't play very much anymore, but I love my pets over there, so I could never officially quit. I'm Metaphor over there as well.

20 posts

cindy • 24 July 2011 at 1:39 AM

I used to play it too. My account on Subeta was called *wolfmilk*

Female
864 posts

sprite • 24 July 2011 at 1:42 AM

@metaphor

There is an event going on now if you did not know 😊 You have some great pets and names! Like your profile too, did you make it? I am working on mine.

I am Satine over there if that was not clear in the referral link 😃

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 24 July 2011 at 1:45 AM

@luvmykids244

No, it was commissioned, though I don't remember the user's name off the top of my head.

The spectrum and galactic festers were what drew me into Subeta. I saw those on neocolours I think it was and immediately thought, "WAAAAANT. ;----;"

408 posts

psycho • 24 July 2011 at 1:46 AM

My account there's frozen. xP

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 24 July 2011 at 1:50 AM

@psycho

Aw, so are those of two of my friends, one of whom has you-know-who. >_>

Female
864 posts

sprite • 24 July 2011 at 1:53 AM

@metaphor

I love Warador's have 4 so far not sure if I'll get more. I love Glade, Graveyard, Steamwork and Nightmare for colors 😊 There is lots of people on Subeta that those great profiles. I want to learn so making one myself. Won't be the most fancy at 1st lol Just like with Neopets took learning to do lookups there.

@psycho

Why were you frozen?

408 posts

psycho • 24 July 2011 at 1:54 AM

@metaphor, oh, Subeta was the site you were talking about?

@psycho, made a second account. I wasn't really into it so I'm not upset or anything...

Female
864 posts

sprite • 24 July 2011 at 1:54 AM

those should be does

Getting sleepy 😊

Yeah they are big on only having one account. Pretty much the only way most people get frozen.

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 24 July 2011 at 1:56 AM

@psycho

Yeah, and Sage was a complete luck snag too. I doubt I'd be able to pull that off again. Plus, my loyalty box is being reserved for a name that SHOULD clear in October if that person doesn't come back and leave a day later again. ;---;
On the plus side, it shouldn't be a name everyone and their brother wants, but you never know.

Other
103 posts

honor • 24 July 2011 at 1:58 AM

Oh! I play on Subeta! 😃 I'm really new to that site though... 😈

http://subeta.net/users/Pipkitten

Female
864 posts

sprite • 24 July 2011 at 2:04 AM

@honor

Hope you are enjoying it 😊

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 24 July 2011 at 2:12 AM

@LuvMyKids244: (Side note: @Honor = Me 😋) I'm still trying to find my way around a bit, but overall, it's a pretty fun site! 😊 I can't wait until I'm 2 weeks old on there so I can adopt some pets from the pound. ^^

Female
864 posts

sprite • 24 July 2011 at 2:22 AM

@pipkitten

I sent a little welcome to Subeta package 😊 Feel free to ask for any help learning what to do there. I leave it up and refresh from time to time when I am not actively on. Just in case the Token shop stocks 😊

I enjoy it a lot have goals to always work on and like to be active in that area. Here there is not much to do and Neo I have accomplished all my goals there.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 24 July 2011 at 2:27 AM

@LuvMyKids244: Thanks!~ I'll be sure to go to you if I've got a question. 😉

I still have tons of goals on Neopets, but I'm not very active on that site at the moment. But the minute Christmas rolls around, hello Advent Calendar! XD

Female
864 posts

sprite • 29 July 2011 at 10:44 PM

Loving the new Event going on now 😊 More of my longtime friends on Neo have joined too. Loving that!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 29 July 2011 at 10:52 PM

I play Subeta. 😃 http://subeta.net/profile.php?user=thepells4

Female
864 posts

sprite • 29 July 2011 at 11:04 PM

@thepells4 When did you start playing?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 29 July 2011 at 11:06 PM

@Luvmykids244 Not too long ago... I actually got referred to it by nother ec user...

7 posts

artea_lightwind • 4 August 2011 at 1:14 PM

Was on subeta years ago.. got bored with it after getting all of my pets the way i wanted them.. after that it was just making sp for the legendary weapons to fuse together.. after i got my lucent and eternal and made Infinite, i just stopped caring though.. became too much of a chore for me.. then my g/f got my account frozen because the mods thought it was one of hers(she made a bunch so she could have lots of pets). The first time they understood and unfroze me. the second time i got roped into it i was permafrozen. the same mod who i talked to the first said it was "Too suspicious" basically despite the freezings happening a year or so apart.. ::shrugs:: didn't bug me though.. I just wish all my stuff would have went to the donation corner and did someone some good..

Female
864 posts

sprite • 4 August 2011 at 11:05 PM

http://subeta.net/users/Satine

Learning Subeta coding. So basic, but at least it is a start 😊

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 2 October 2011 at 8:14 AM

I also play Subeta! But I'm mostley ignored on that site, my name there is also HimitsuTenshin.