.☂.。oO ( Shadaiya ) Oo。.☂.

in Roleplaying

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 10 July 2011 at 4:01 PM

In this world people (Humans) belive that they are the only life forms out there. that their world has nothing to be afraid of, and no other world exsists like theirs. But they were wrong. There is another world parallel to the human one, a world that none on earth know of but through stories told to young children to make them go to sleep.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 July 2011 at 4:02 PM

That is cool.

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 10 July 2011 at 4:04 PM

?~The Story~?
mother: {walks into the room}
"come along dear it's time for bed"
child: {scrambles into bed under the covers}
"okay mum, but can you tell me that story again?"
mother: {quitely laughs}
"oh all right but straight to bed after"
child: {smiles happily, awaiting their mother to start}
mother:
"once upon a time there once was a place called shadaiya, it was full of mistical creatures and things we had never seen before a place that no one could ever find a place that if ever found could give the person who found it a new life if they wished for it. it was said that if people fell asleep at exactly 12:00 in the afternoon they could catch a glimpse of this fantasicle world before waking up again. Many people try'd get to find this world but no one seemed to be able to.... untill one day a girl who didn't listen to her parents stayed up late one night and fell asleep at midnight, the next morning when the mother went to go wake her daughter all she found was an empty bed room with no one in it but a small yet large sparkling swirl like symbol on the floor in the middle of the room....."
{the mother stopped telling the story as she noticed her child had fallen asleep}

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 4:20 PM

Cool!

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 10 July 2011 at 5:13 PM

+~The Truth~+
Along side Earth is a world known only by the name of Shadaiya. It is in many ways the same as earth but also in many ways different, for every action on earth there's a reaction on the other. where one life ends on earth a new one begins on shadaiya.?

Every fifty years the space that seperates the two becomes thinner or the two worlds come closer to each other for a matter of one minute before their closeness once again vanishes. it is said that durring this time that if anyone who is young at heart and has glimpsed shadaiya once before falls into a deep sleep at exactly 12:00am they will dissapear from the plain or world known as earth and reappear in shadaiya. sometimes in a different form from their human one.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 11 July 2011 at 6:15 PM

Have you ever considered turning this into a book? 8D I would read this!

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:17 PM

thats awesome!😸

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 11 July 2011 at 6:53 PM

Keep going, I want to join! 😊

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 7:06 PM

I wanna join too!!!!!!

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 14 July 2011 at 7:22 PM

+~What's happening~+

So that story has been told all over the wold almost everyone's heard one version or another of it.

It's a very well known thing that a few people every year will have dissapeared the same way as told in the story, yet no one takes it seriously because the dissapearances are thought to just be stupid rumors stirred up again every fifty years by kids.

To those who do belive the stories have come to notice that those that they know who had disssappeared after 'that' day were forgotten almost completely, only being vaguly remembered through the very stories told about them and the supposed Shadaiya.

No one has ever come back once they've 'dissapeared'....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

once a person (your character) has 'fallen' into shadiya their phisical form (their body) may have changed into something other then human, but you don't nessesarilly have to have had them changed form when they 'fell'. This is basically an option meaning if they change they changed as they fell not after they fell.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 July 2011 at 7:32 PM

@bloodshadows

What's the form?

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 14 July 2011 at 8:07 PM

+~The Rules~+

1.) Follow EggCave rules 😊

2.) No text talking [c u l8tr, etc ]

3.) Don't do one liners all the time - it's understandible if you get 'writers block' or are in a conversation sometimes but please no one liners all the time 😊

4.) PM the profiles to me titled *~oO ( Shadaiya ) Oo~*

5.) we will be starting the day when the two worlds become closer, so basocally it's still daytime on a regular day.

6.) Try not to make your character Too young (try no younger then 15 ) and no "mary sues" please no perfect characters without any flaws at all cause that doesn't happen really in the real world 😊

7.) No Auto Hitting, auto dodging, Auto Healing (certain caseses exempted from this), meta gaming, God Moding, or other such stuff seriously if you do it it ruins the fun for others 😊

8.) Don't kill off someones character unless they giveyou permission and you've talked to me first >.>

9.) you may choose to be what ever you wish in this Rp just don't over do it. 😊

10.) I AM GOD of this RP. whatever i say goes no arguing, you will have 3 chances before i ish kick you out of the rp 😊 so try not to angr meh xP.

11.) In your pm dont post 😊 but a 😃 so that i know you read the rules 😊

Female
1 post

silentsong • 14 July 2011 at 8:47 PM

Looks interesting 😊 may join if i'm on more often ^~^

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 14 July 2011 at 9:01 PM

+~Profile Sketch~+

Name: (your characters name)

Age: (how old are they try not being to young plese (15-23) )

Personality: (how they act, what they're like )

Fears: (what your character is afraid or scared of)

Have you seen it?: (put yes if your character has see Shadaiya no of they havent)

Have you been told?: (put 'yes i've heard the story' or 'no, what is this story i keep hearing about' )

History/Biography: (sum out your characters past before now if you want {try putting as much as possible please a praragraph would be nice if you can 😊 }, put 'n/a' if your going to have your character explain / play out their past while in the Rp.)

Other: (what ever other info you can put here if you want)

Appearance: (put either a link to picture here or a desription if you prefer {this is for their human appearance not shadian appearance)

[the Shadian appearrances will be put up later after they have "fall" into Shadaiya. When they do post a link to their Shadian appearance in the post that has them falling ]

[ everything in the brackets "( ) & [ ]" you can earase to when you go to do your profiles 😊 ]

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 9:08 PM

Name: Tess
Personality: Shes nice, greatful.
Fears: Death, fear(CHEESY), being alone.
Have you seen it: No.
Have you been told: Yes.
History: She was born into a royal family, everyone feared her as a child. She became depressed and thretened to kill herself. Sevral people became her friend. Her mother told her the story everynight. She wished one day she could see it.
Appearance: She has black hair, bright bright blue eyes. 5'7 and 130 pounds (shes light)
Other World: She has pink punk rocker hair, weird brown eyes and tatoos all over her arms and legs, some on her face.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 9:22 PM

Name - Penny
Age -15
Gender -Female
Personatily - She's nice , but can be cold and hard if you let her down

Fears - Darkness, fire.

Have you seen it - Yes. In her dreams
Have you been told - Yes, by her mom.

History - Her parents died in a fire when she was 9. That night, she had a dream of a mythical place. She lives with her Aunt

Apperence - She has semi-short brown hair, green eyes. Her arms, her face, and her body is badly burned and scarred.
(Other world) - She looks normal, like a regular girl, with a pinkish royal -looking gown.

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 14 July 2011 at 9:44 PM

Umm guys did you read the rulls i sjed that you send the profiles to me in Private Messages o.o

Also i said the shadian appearances would be added to the profiles after you went through the posts that leads to us all fallibg asleep and "falling" into shadiaya.

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 9:46 PM

@bloodshadow Oh im sorry my little kid brain didnt understand it that way... Im only 11 xD

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 14 July 2011 at 9:50 PM

Lol i't okay do you think you could still Private messege it to me and clear the profile post thats up i'll be putting all the profiles in one big post 😊

@bluegirl80
@taffy789

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 9:51 PM

@bloodshadows it wont all fit in one post... And also it makes it easyer because then people cant copy other characters.

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 14 July 2011 at 9:53 PM

Guess 😊 i just find it makes things neater this way 😊

@bluegirl80