That One I TOLD YOU SO Moment [;

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:59 PM

So my mom said today that we were going to Walmart. And I said we should go ahead and go (like 1-2 hours ago) And NOW it's storming! They didn't wanna go cause 'Oh it's sooo hot!' Big freakin' deal! >.< We'd be inside stupid people >.<

Now we're probably gonna be a Walmart at freakin' 2 in the morning!!! >.< that's when I conference call with my friends! D:

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:05 PM

lol. bad situation. >_< there was a time just like that, wanna hear it? xD

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:07 PM

@Alyssa Sure 😊

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:13 PM

@dawnfur thx, i like pinging people.
One day we had to go somewhere, and my mom got lost. And i count my brother as a twin, cause he was born 2 hours before my cousin, in the same place and everything. it was her party, and my mom was getting angry. so i remember this movie i watched, and told my brother to use his "twin skills" to track her down. So he tried, and my mom got even madder, and lead us down a really longish road, like down a hill. and my mom said: "it can't be this far, we are going back up" we had been walking for about a hour up and down a street. until we followed some other people, and found it actually was where my brother said. but my mom was still mad that we had to walk up and down a hill. >_< twin skills. lol

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:43 PM

@Alyssa LOL! Twin Skills xD Usually I'd take that in offence if anyone else said it , since I have one. (Like , if they were just trying to be funny) But that's hilarious πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:44 PM

i know, it actually worked, or it might of been random.lol

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

It's still pretty awesome xD

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:49 PM

IKR!. it's awesome we both have oneπŸ˜ƒ

Female
864 posts

sprite • 11 July 2011 at 9:41 PM

@dawnfur

You must of had the storm we had earlier but at a later time 😊

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 11 July 2011 at 10:01 PM

We got the storm...it sucked because we only got rain and lightning for about an hour...so we couldn't close the pool and I had to work my whole shift with only 6 people in the whole pool.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 13 July 2011 at 8:08 PM

I have too many to count...