Would you guys?

in General

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:52 AM

OK, so I've been told I do great personifications of creatures around the world, and many tell me they're cute (actually I think they're cute too 😊). I was wondering that if I drew 20 of your creatures (female only, sorry. I need practice at my males) as humans, colored, you can work together and give me an Onny. For an Onny, I can also give you 50 linearts and 75 sketches. They take me a long time, and on my wishlist is also Tine and Luvlei. I might upload them to deviantart, but I don't have an account... yet...

Is this an interesting concept? Would you give up an Onny for an overload of Kawaii? Or a Luvlei and Tine, combined? I can create rates if you guys approve of this 😊 If not, I'll try and show some of my art over here, and let you be the judge of it. So... Onny? ONNY? Or Nonny? (bad wordplay XD) So, really, what do you think? I know it's all part of tough love, and you mightn't trust me, as you would say, @flashbunny because of my 'newbie = noobie' stamp. But look @pendmx. This is just the revived account 😊

If you want a sample, just say the word and I'll try (may be hard, scanner ain't an option, so yeah) to get you one. You want it? I'll (try) TO GET IT! So, Imma stop beating around the bush and it's your opinion turn.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:05 AM

@pendmxc good luck! i really hope u get one, and this is a good idea😸

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:27 AM

@alyssa

Ty for your approval of this slightly unique concept!

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 12 July 2011 at 9:38 AM

I like this idea, but sorry I wouldn't give up any of my pets.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 12 July 2011 at 12:00 PM

I got a notification but I can't see my name pinged anywhere O_o

Oh well πŸ˜‹

I really like the idea πŸ˜ƒ But I won't give up my Onny ^.^" Perhaps there are people who will πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 10:23 PM

@isis @leopardclaws

Well, perhaps I should put some samples?

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:03 PM

@pendmxc

It's a nice idea, but I doubt you'd get a Onny for something liket this.

You should give samples, so people know what they're "buying"

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:05 PM

@victoria_the_wolf

I know, but I take a long time to color and I'm writing a novel chapter-a-day these holidays. But, one can dream XD

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:07 PM

In business, that shouldn't matter :'P

I'd say a really //good// drawing would be worth a CC egg. [If it's really, really good]

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 July 2011 at 11:07 PM

@pendmxc I don't think it is allowed to sell services for pets on here, another person tried that with pokemon and Ian didn't like it D: Sorry! As I said, just save up the new eggs. It might just take a while..

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:09 PM

@balletninja

Really? I never heard about it... Can you explain more to it?

@victoria_the_wolf

I draw anime, with fair anatomy, some rather coloring, can do backgrounds and borders, very cute to look at but not too chibi.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:10 PM

That I don't know, but it may be because Pokemon is a copy-righted thing.

And, I don't know if he [Ian] can get into trouble for someone trading copy-righted stuff.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:12 PM

@victoria_the_wolf

My drawing are my own creations! XD

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:12 PM

I know, I mean pokemon <-<

That's why I don't know if this is allowed, because your drawings arent copy-righted

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 July 2011 at 11:14 PM

@pendmxc Same concept. You really are only supposed to trade eggcave things, for eggcave things. On the site. Plus I don't think may people will trade pets for a drawing, not that it wasn't a good idea. It is just we usually want a pet for a pet, you know?

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:15 PM

@balletninja
I really can't afford to do that... ☹️

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 July 2011 at 11:18 PM

@pendmxc Well then save up your pets! From the cave, and trade around until you have enough to get an onny, that is what a ton of people did.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:18 PM

@balletninja

I'll try, but I'll still try this scheme anyways ^^

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 13 July 2011 at 3:56 AM

@pendmxc that'd be nice 😊 But even if I find something that I'd be willing to give up my Onny for (that sounds a bit....weird, is this a correct sentence? , I can't, because it was a present ")

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 3:57 AM

@isis
Not asking for you! XD So then, my first personification that will be published is going to be your female Shillas! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 13 July 2011 at 3:58 AM

@pendxmc o I see, well, I think you should because else people don't know if it's a good trade 😈

YAY FOR SHILLAS lol

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 4:19 AM

@isis
I'll work on it as soon as I feel like it! ^^

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 13 July 2011 at 9:31 AM

@pendmxc also, unless you mail the drawing to the user, everyone else could download it.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:45 PM

@leopardclaws
Well, I know it's a bit dubious, but think of it as more of a commission. You know, pay to publicly draw some art? Except I don't take money (is not old enough for credit card yet)