Life sucks..

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

I've been through so much crap, why can't I just get ONE DANG BREAK

My brothers just got arrested, SWAT tore our house apart, I HAD A GUN POINTED AT ME, and they [brothers] had pawned my flute and stole from us..

MY BROTHERS.

I mean, this is the THIRD DANG TIME.

08 - Stuff got stolen, mostly jewelry - we assume my aunt but have no proof.

10?- Found out my aunt, also god mother, had stole from us. Put us in the hole with debt, ruined our credit, almost cost us our house.

11 - Now.. My brothers. Almost exact situation.

IHDSOIDHSODJDSOJDDOSJDOSJDODIHFODOJDFODJFODJFODJFODFJ

//Angry keyboard-hit//

Life sucks ._.

I'm going to therapy because I got so screwed up from my aunt.

And this is way worse -Even though the stuff they stole didn't put us in a lot of debt like my ex-aunt, but they were my brothers. Which makes it worse ._..

Oh, and for drugs. Same reason as aunt.

Woop-dee-friggin-do.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 13 July 2011 at 6:11 PM

I feel bad for you. :/ You shouldn't have to live like this..... I've been in a situation which I've lived with. My sister struggled with cancer for about 3 years, and we all thought she'd survive..... but she passed away in janurary. ☹️

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 13 July 2011 at 6:12 PM

My dog is dying. Material possessions are one thing,at least no one is dead.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:12 PM

Wow! Im truly sorry!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 13 July 2011 at 6:13 PM

But yeah your life isn't good right now.

Help would be key. 😊

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

@balletninja

I don't give a dang about the material stuff, but that fact my own brothers had done this for drugs, stole from other people and used our cars to do the deed, the betrayal. Had used us almost exactly like my aunt had, and even saw how my aunt had hurt me and still did it.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 13 July 2011 at 6:23 PM

@balletninja @victoria_the_wolf

Look. Don't fight about who's problems are bigger please.. I don't believe that problems can and should be compared.. You both have it thought and you both need support as much 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 13 July 2011 at 6:23 PM

@victoria_the_wolf If you are young enough you might have to go into foster care ☹️

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:24 PM

@balletninja

I'm 16, and my parents aren't in trouble?

@petpet55

I'm not saying who's problems worse, but it hurt a little to have something come across as if all I cared about was the material possessions.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 13 July 2011 at 6:26 PM

@victoria_the_wolf I am trying to help, now I am leaving. Bye. And if they are in too much debt,yes it can happen.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:26 PM

I have to switch computers, hold on

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 13 July 2011 at 6:27 PM

@victoria_the_wolf ~ aw ☹️ im sooo sorry about all of this *hug* i hope ur life gets on teh rite track soon❤️

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

@victoria_the_wolf
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about this. /:
And, if I'm honest, I have no idea what to say. The best that I can wish you is that it all gets better sometime. /: Some of my friends are in positions like yours, and I share their pain, so I know exactly how you feel.
I'm so sorry. D:

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 13 July 2011 at 6:37 PM

@victoria_the_wolf

Im sorry to hear about all this that has happened to you. Honestly, I have never had any of this happen to me. I promise that sooner or later it will get better for you! Im really sorry again.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

Thanks everyone.

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 13 July 2011 at 7:05 PM

@victoria_the_wolf I feel very bad for you!! I know someone very close to my family who died of cancer and someone else that we didnt know as well but he also died of cancer.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:09 PM

@lisa1321 & @trish

Cancer scares the ba-jesus outta me. I hate having things out of my power, feeling vulnerable - and to me having a terminal illness is the worst someone can have, because you have no control.

Are yall alright?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 7:11 PM

Oh my god, that's horrible. I really hope you feel better, and that your life improves. Trust me, there will be a silver lining 😊 *hugs*

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 13 July 2011 at 7:12 PM

@Victoria_the_wolf Yeah its really scary!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 13 July 2011 at 7:15 PM

@victoria_the_wolf somewhat. :/ she has an EggCave too. XD @jiffany

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:25 PM

@victoria_the_wolf Dont worry. My friend had a simular situation. I wasnt aloud to tell anyone not even my parents. But this story is not simmaler to yours but devistated me. MY grabdma was in the baltimore hospital about 3 years ago. There was something wrong with her heart. She has four different surgerys going on at the EXACT same time! She was in the hospital for 2 months. Also first grade (Six years ago) My dad was in the hospital with a hernia. He had one that are usually fatile. He was there for 4 days, he had two surgerys because the hernia came out twice. Again. March this year. I had surgery on my foot. Surgery for something I hurt IN JULY LAST YEAR! I had a moth with a boot, then a cast, six months of insoles, then the surgery, cast and crutches for a month an cast for a month, and a boot for a month, and physical theripy still going on.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:37 PM

@bluegirl80

The last part I have something very similiar to.

I'm still learning to walk, and may need physical therapy [I'm trying to teach myself how to walk, but I was supposed to do P.T.]

Did you get one of those huge boots that go below your knee, is metal, and has metal on the sides and feet? With the air thingie.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:38 PM

@victoria_the_wolf YESH! I DID HAVE THAT BOOT! I WAS GUNNA STABB IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:42 PM

@bluegirl80

I hate this boot, but love it.

Love it because with it I can kinda walk or hobble like a toddler, without it I have to hop on one foot.

Hate it because it's a pain to put on/take off and it gets uncomfortable sometimes

Yesterday I went out for my moms birthday, and had to use the wheelchair for the last movie because I had walked too much.

@trish

Aweeh :/ I think I saw her around once in a while.

I'm sorry you lost her - would you like me to light a candle for her? [I'm wiccan]

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:43 PM

@victoria_the_wolf Omg! What happened?

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:49 PM

@bluegirl80

To my foot?

May 17th I had ankle surgery, two different operations on the same foot. Brostrom repair, and one where they clean up lose tissue from an old injury [They said when I was little I must have torn a tendon/ligament and it healed wrong, and some of the bad healed parts kept getting between the bones.]

The brostrom repair is where they somehow tighten the ligament/tendon, because they're like rubber bands. And somehow I stretched mine so much it got un-elastic and wouldn't snap back.

I've always sprained this foot since I could basically walk.

@your status

Does physical therapy hurt that bad? cause my ankle hurt sooo bad right now and I really, really don't wanna do it if it hurts.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 13 July 2011 at 7:50 PM

@victoria_the_wolf I dunno what that means. XD But sure, why not? 😋

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:52 PM

@victoria_the_wolf No it wasnt PT it was just hurting. But today I balled my eyes out at PT because she was pushing on the place where the doctor cut the bone. I wanted to bite her. -_- It doesnt hurt that much, but they would try to snap it back. And they would try really hard to do it. It might not hurt tho.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:52 PM

@trish

Lighting a candle is like.. praying, I guess XD I can't think of an analogy.

@bluegirl80

O_O

//Holding foot somehow//

No one is pushing on my scar DX

Why was she?

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:57 PM

@Victoria_the_wolf
I didnt do my exersises and the scar tissue adheared to the bone, causing my pain last night. So the only way to un adhear it is to rub it really hard. So I have to do that every morning and night for a while. -_- THE PAIN!