Smilepets

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 July 2011 at 5:40 PM

@treelar
1: Sure, that is a good idea after the bug is fixed I would love to do that.

2: Well, they're not exactly rare anymore. I thought they would be because I would only put the code on eggcave, but everybody on it knows the code. 😋 I guess their not common. The smiley wasn't really supposed to be rare anyways.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 5:46 PM

Yeah, I got 3 bunnies. XD

With my special long name brand 😉

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 July 2011 at 5:51 PM

NEWS: BUG FIXED!!! Thank goodness. 😋 I'll make some new pets soon, stay tuned! 😃

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 5:53 PM

@rosey77 - Awesome! 😃 I just adopted some of those promos and froze them . 😸

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 July 2011 at 6:01 PM

NEWS: Type in the code "birdy" and pay 3000 smiledollars, and you can get the all new pet: Purple Parrot!!! Get it now!

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 14 July 2011 at 7:49 PM

SMILEPETS IS AWSOME!!! YAH!!!!

Male
61 posts

treelar • 14 July 2011 at 7:49 PM

3K dollar? only 1K left! and will send you a few ideas trough PM when i create some 😃

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 July 2011 at 7:59 PM

Yeah, the purple parrot costs a lot. 😋 It makes it a little rarer though!

Male
61 posts

treelar • 14 July 2011 at 8:18 PM

Well, here are a few things that you might want to improve:

Contest and challenges: completing a challenge awards the player a code which they can put in the promo code box to get a very rare creature.

Earning creatures: people should work hard to get their pets, just as with the purple parrot! it might have been a little hard to get, but it sure is good to have one in the end! just as with the calla! and after some time, you just don't want them anymore due to being too hard to level up, also just like the calla lol xD (okay, you might not want to make them as hard to level up as the calla 😋)

Wait and be rewarded: The bunny needs very few levels to evolve, but why not make some more creatures like the snake? it might be hard to get 10 levels but it at least won't be too easy ^^

And the purple parrot sure surprised me, it evolved after 3 levels! is there going to be a second evolution for it?

And finally, smilepets is just too cute! the pets might not be as detailed as the turtux, but they are the cutest adoptables i have seen!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 14 July 2011 at 8:24 PM

I joined 😸 i adopted a fox thing

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 July 2011 at 8:27 PM

@treelar

Hello! I love your ideas, but I can't do that much with the site. One, because this site isn't made by scratch but by a game-making website so there isn't much you can change, and two, this isn't a permanent website for me, it's just for practicing things like computer art.
The only way they let you be rewarded with a promo code is by hatching/evolving a special creature, if I want. I may do that later.
With the earning creatures, I'm not sure I can do that because of the reasons above. I thought the purple parrot cost enough 😋
I know some pets hatch too fast, but I thought the site wouldn't be appealing at first if they took a long time to hatch. Some later may take longer. And yes, the purple parrot does have one more evolution, and in it it does look quite dashing. 😉
Thank you! I try to make my pets pretty cute! 😸 I want to make them detailed but like I said before I'm new to photoshop. 😋

Male
61 posts

treelar • 14 July 2011 at 8:34 PM

@rosey77

But how do you mean by "he only way they let you be rewarded with a promo code is by hatching/evolving a special creature, if I want. I may do that later."

I didn't really understand that part :l can't you just send out promo codes trough PM?

It isn't permanent? aww D:

Can't wait for the purple parrot to evolve even more 😸 the gold goldfish looks awesome when it is an adult!

And just realized i am TERRIBLE at drawing pets on the computer lol xD even someone who doesn't have a drawing program sure is better than me! Good thing i can trace my hand drawn pictures in Gimp 😱

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 July 2011 at 8:39 PM

@treelar

You know how this is made by a website-making website? Well, they say that you can only "award" a promo code by having one of your pets evolve. Lets say I want you to get the promo code "fakepromocode" if you hatch a purple parrot. I put that on the settings, and when a purple parrot hatches it will automaticly send you an email telling you the promo code "fakepromocode." I could send out promo codes through PM, but then you don't really earn it but I just like you or something. 😋
Yeah, sorry it isn't permanent. ☹️ I don't have enough time to make this website anyways, I'm only 12.
The purple parrot evolves soon. And the gold goldfish has a third level too! It's hard to get though. 😸
Yeah, computer drawing is hard. X(

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 July 2011 at 11:01 PM

@avelaingia Did you put the promo code "birdy"? Hmm, are you sure you have enough? D:

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 July 2011 at 11:08 PM

😱 It's named after me? I feel so touched xD

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 14 July 2011 at 11:11 PM

I joined: Redstar-FireClan 😃

Male
61 posts

treelar • 15 July 2011 at 11:45 AM

@Rosey77 aha 😱 but i mean that you could make a contest, and later, when the winners gets announced, you can PM the winners the code!

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 15 July 2011 at 12:16 PM

@treelar Oh! Good idea.

Male
61 posts

treelar • 15 July 2011 at 12:40 PM

^^ your snake evolved! so cute 😱 and my parrot evolved too 😃 yay!

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 15 July 2011 at 6:14 PM

My snake hatched. 😉

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 6:15 PM

@rosey77

Smilepets is down☹️

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 15 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

Darn, server problems. This has nothing to do with me, but the website that made it X(. Come back later and it will be fixed.

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 15 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

@rosey77

yeah What chloekins said 😋
So yeah I'll go on later

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 15 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

NEWS: The site is up and running again. Put in the promo code "meow", and pay 5000 Smiledollars to get a grey cat egg! (note, I do know grey cats do not come out of eggs. 😋 )

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 15 July 2011 at 6:59 PM

@avelaingia thanks!

Male
61 posts

treelar • 15 July 2011 at 7:01 PM

Yay! can't wait to get the catty 😃

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 15 July 2011 at 7:04 PM

I just got the Grey Cat! 😊