Halloween Creature Suggestion the Lubone

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 15 July 2012 at 5:27 PM

Ok so, here goes my first Creature Suggestion ever! 😊
The line art of it:
http://sandwolfninja.deviantart.com/#/d57gy25

The painted version:
http://sandwolfninja.deviantart.com/#/d57gyj1

Egg description: This egg looks like it's screaming at you! The Science and Research center of Ark recommends that citizens NOT flip Lubone eggs upside down. Seeing the face right side up has been known to cause sudden fits of paralysis that can last for an hour or more! Doubtless this is why Lubone eggs are so rare, most paralyzed people end up dropping them.

Creature description: The moment a Lubone is hatched it must be given a skull that will fit over its face or whatever this creature looks at will be drained of its vitality. As a Lubone grows, it must find other skulls to replace the one from its childhood, which it keeps on a leather cord around its neck to give to the pup that it will raise later in life. Because of this they are often called the grave robbers of Ark, though not one has ever been seen in a human graveyard. Their coats are very fluffy and soft, but most people can not stand to touch them because their fur is always as cold as a winters night! The silver bells on the ends of their wings can always be heard on Halloween night as they fly over head. Though its gaze can be deadly without a skull to cover it, a few Arkians still strive to obtain one because of their undying loyalty and their ability to see through lies and deception.

#creaturesuggestion

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 15 July 2012 at 5:27 PM

@whitescales

I really enjoy this! It is amazing.

Deleted • 15 July 2012 at 5:29 PM

@whitescales I want to have it ;-; To scare noobs away C:< Its amazing 😱 Mind looking at mine too?

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/25879

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 15 July 2012 at 5:30 PM

@whitescales The second stage is a little freaky but the first stage is cute and the last stage is cool! I like it! 😊 😃

Deleted • 15 July 2012 at 5:31 PM

@april__ Thank You 😊 I'm glad it's liked already!

I was thinking it would evolve like this...
1st stage: 100 clicks
2nd stage: 180 clicks
3rd stage:250 clicks

I'm thinking it could be a CC creature or a LE?
Lol what do you guys think?

57 posts

jlihere2 • 15 July 2012 at 5:31 PM

DUDE! That's cool!! but eggcave employees might think it's a lil to creepy for the site. I think it's awesome, but maybe change up the description a little bit and it might have more of a chance of getting chosen? Be cool if it got chosen even without the change tho!

Deleted • 15 July 2012 at 5:40 PM

@essieh Thank you! Lol it could guard your cove from unwanted traders & noobs >😊 & your suggestion is really cute! I like how the original 2nd stage reminds me of a river dragon/sea otter creature. Plus you drew it pretty well for someone who says they can't draw.

@5eggs79 Thanks 😊 I was going for something creepy to balance some of the cute creatures we have on EC, but I'm glad it's a bit of everything!

Deleted • 15 July 2012 at 5:49 PM

@whitescales If you see my artwork on paper you'll never say again I can draw xD I just cant draw well on the computer, and not because I used paint xD

But thanks so much for the nice comment! Mind posting it on my topic too so Ian sees it? c:

Deleted • 15 July 2012 at 5:56 PM

@essieh Lol I don't know, maybe with practice it'll get better?

Sure I'll post there, hopefully both of ours get made! 😃

@jlihere2 I may have to if it's too scary for some people, but I like scary parts of the description so I hope I won't have to change it.

419 posts

mrsgiggles • 16 July 2012 at 4:23 AM

@whitescales Ooh, so adorably evil-looking! We give it the GIBBYMODOK EVIL SLAVE PIT SEAL OF APPROVAL.

Deleted • 16 July 2012 at 10:32 AM

@mrsgiggles LOL! wonderful, Thank you 😊

Female
864 posts

sprite • 16 July 2012 at 1:15 PM

@whitescales

Looks a lot like the Diment that we already have 😊 Especially the 2nd stage. Good luck.

Deleted • 17 July 2012 at 10:50 PM

@luvmykids244 Yeah, I'm kinda worried that the resemblance will make it less likely to get picked, now that I look at the Diment more closely.
Thanks for the opinion though 😊

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 24 July 2012 at 8:29 PM

@whitescales Absolutely stunning! I have to say, you've got some talent there! ;D The creature is truly beautiful and the idea is really authentic and original. You've got me interested in the skull concept. It's so very different than other skull related creatures in EggCave. It's truly a great idea, and I hope it gets made! =D

Best of luck! ^^

Deleted • 24 July 2012 at 9:48 PM

@aizel Thank You 😊 I do try lol but I'm pretty proud of my work on this one, the colors turned out exactly as I wanted them to. I thought that we needed a really scary creature for Halloween, but I hope I didn't over do it. The skull changing I thought would make it different than most other skull related creatures and I'm glad I did it 😸
Thanks I would love to see it made but there are tons of suggestions out there for Halloween already, but we'll see *fingers crossed for luck*