Born again witches~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:15 AM

Remember, I'm Wiccan/Witch. So don't try to do something offensive >->

Basically you're someone who, in a past life, was a powerful witch. Could be good, could be bad. And you're sent into another dimension [The Witch world] to harness your powers.

These kids have something unusual about them - something that makes them shine from their past life.

//Important note// The RP will start with them as kids, puberty age, because that's when their powers go from moderate [though no one knows they have them] to out of control. Then I'LL issue a time skip. And, the teenagers will have a "Pure Witch Form" which they use when they're either about to die or in dire need. Just fallow my profile example.

Plot;

Ahh~ Little one, with powers that bloom. You see how the world changed around you, the internal flow of power within a small animal, a tree, //yourself//. You cause things to happen, which you can't stop. This would be fun and all, but yet you're scared of what you can do. Who you could hurt.
So~ Here begins your journey into another world, somewhere to help you. But, be fair warned - Someone from your past life wishes to hurt you. For some reason they wish for revenge. And that would be to use your untapped power to do heinous deeds.

My advice to you? Harness your powers. But don't die along the way~

Settings; a sunny Saturday afternoon at the local park.

FALLOW MY PROFILE EXAMPLE
And please, no all powerful people. Those are no-fun-whatsoever.

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:17 AM

~

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:17 AM

Name; Kaya Ematrice Piercen. Also goes by Emme by close friends.
Age; Kid/10, Teenage/16
Special-lizes in; Animal/Nature based magic
Bio;
When she was first getting a hint of her powers, animals flocked to her, plants bloomed in her care - even when brown and wilted, she could calm aggressive animals. That was good and all, but it turned down hill when something had changed, and instead of animals coming to rest with her in the forest, the fallowed her everywhere. Plants decided to flourish from tiny sprouts to evergreen size. It had gotten so bad, Ivory and different vines had grown //inside// her house, sprouted up the walls, and into her room. When her parents had almost given up, someone from the Witch world helped them. That's where her story began.
Looks;
Kid; Long brown hair with natural creme` pink highlights, left eye is crimson and right is cyan. She usually wears a contact to match her right eye so she doesn't stick out too much. She's /really/ short.
Teenage; Hair is now to shoulders, but hair color stayed the same [Pink won't leave no matter how much she colors it.] She wears no contacts. Still short. Has a small swirl tattoo around left ankle that just started to appear after puberty and as she ages it gets darker.
PWF; Hair's same length, but the pink eyes glow, her cloths turn into a "fairy like" dress, and she gets different swirl tattoos on her body.

Ankle tat;
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/132/5/3/ankle_tattoo_2_by_KittyKatKlawz.jpg

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:18 AM

~

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:22 AM

Her dress in a jist. The light green is white, and the dark green is cyan. No wings. ;
http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/b3e188718b7824cf2416ba21b5105acb/l.jpg

Name; Bayden Joshua Mayns
Age; Kid/12, Teenage/19
Special-lizes in; Spiritual power
Bio;
Ever since he could remember, Bayden could see spirits. His mother, a firm believer in the afterlife, said it was because he was "pure" and could see them because nothing clouded his third eye. When he was a little over 12, all hell broke loose. He went from talking to spirits to waking them from the dead. By pushing their spirit into their body, if they had one. It only lasted a minute or two - but it still scared his family and him. As everyone knows "the dead should stay dead". In his sleep, he could sometimes visit the afterlife without even meaning to. When the Witch's leaders heard about this - they knew he needed training. And fast. So that's how he's here.
Looks;
Kid; Shaggy black hair, loppy boyish grin, starking green eyes and normal height. The only thing odd about him is that when over stressed, his spirit can leave his body.
Teenage; He looks generally the same, though older.
PWF; Hair turns a ghostly grey/white, cloths turn into a "grim reaper" type appearance, but not exactly so. Around his body you can see wisps of spirits.

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:23 AM

~

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:26 AM

@bluegirl80

Ne, can you delete your post that are between mine? Just put a ~

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 10:45 AM

@bluegirl80

I meant the first two, but thanks :'D Cause I'm making a male and need my third post.

You can go ahead and make one 😸

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 12:11 PM

@bluegirl80

//Pokepoke//?

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 12:27 PM

@victoria_the_wolf Oh Okay! Ill make it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Emma Kate Reagen.
Special-lizes in: Telacanesis/ Telling inanomate objects to do things.
Bio:
She knew Bayden as a child but slowly forgot of him. The one time she knew she needed to have help was when she had accadently told a car to get lost, the mans car drove him out into the woods and he was found and hospitalized three weeks later. Oh yeah also when she was born she didnt have blue eyes like most babies but purple eyes. Her mother knew she would be a freak.
Looks:
Kid: Brown hair with red hylights, Purple eyes. She wore black usually.
Teenager: Hair dyed black, black contacts wheres the smae clothes.
PWF:?????

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 12:32 PM

@bluegirl80

All magic is witchcraft xD

But everyone in the rp has a certain magic they excelled in. Like, they can do it all - but their most powerful is their specialized one.

I have to go to therapy, they wanted to see me after the incident >0>

See you when I get back :'D

And remember, they're not all powerful. They don't have their power go.. out of control[?] until puberty when they just can't control it.

And try not to have something too powerful xD Instead of murder someone, [EXAMPLE TIME]
Her specialized power could be in electronics, and she accidently wrecked a car by making the breaks stop - causing him to be injured [and possible need surgery]

//Edit//
Also - Try to add something weird about her that she was born with that kinda shows her witchly-tood.

Kinda cool xD

BYE GOTTA GO

//EDIT//

Back~

@starlightsundae

??

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

@victoria_the_wolf Fixed!

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:42 PM

@bluegirl80

Weird is good.

But again, she didn't really have powers until puberty. As a baby her powers would have been very, very small - barley noticeable. She couldn't have thrown over her head

And, even in an indirect way, it would be best she didn't kill anyone. Change him being murdered to him being hospitalized or something along those lines.

After that we can start the RP ;3

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 16 July 2011 at 10:03 PM

rp rock!

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:22 PM

@skittlejg

What? XD

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 16 July 2011 at 10:26 PM

role play rocks

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:28 PM

No, I now that, I'm confused as to why you posted it on my thread alone XD

But thanks?

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:55 PM

@victoria_the_wolf Can we start.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:56 PM

@bluegirl80

Yes we can :'D Would you like to start, or would you like me to?

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:57 PM

@victoria_the_wolf Idk, how bout when Emma knows Bayden?

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:13 PM

@bluegirl80

Sure 😸

Right now they're children, so I'll start off.

Also, remember that one of Kaya's pet name's "Emme", for Ematrice, and your character's name is Emma.

-----

On the swing-set Kaya flew like a bird, bare feet trying to touch the sky with every thrust of her body. Around her little birds chirped, more colorful in comparison to her dirt-caked white sundress. With flowers weaved in and out of her hair, she looked like the embodiment of happiness. As the birds sang louder around her, she swung higher - feeling as if she was one of them. Smile spread from ear to ear, her eyes turned and locked onto a boy arguing with nothing - heading her way. They had been friends since kindergarten, and just as he talks to the air, she talks to the plants.
Parts of the young boys conversation came and went between ear shot;
"I said, no!" Fist thrown into hair
"Why would I steal for you?"
"I don't care if you're stuck here because of it!"
When he saw Kaya, his smile mimicked hers. She was the sister he had never had.
"Hey, Emme~" Taking claim of the swing beside her, he noted the small buds beginning for form around her. "Why, you look like a pixie. With all the flowers, animals, and dirt on you."
A comforting quiet soon over took the two - something that happened often, and they just swung together, basking in the warmth of the sun.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:17 PM

Emma walked up to Bayren and Emme. "Hola!" she says as she flipped her hair. "How are you guys?" She asked cheerfully. "I kinda made a guy ummm be kinda lost in the forest.. so if anyone asks you know NOTHING!" she laughs.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 9:41 PM

Kaya's shrill laugh filled the air, obviously amused by Emma's statement. Bayden, on the other hand, looked pale and scared. "Is he dead?" Quickly looking around, he could feel his heart begin to quicken at the thought of seeing the poor guy's ghost. Noticing his distress, Kaya took his hand and tried to keep him from going transparent. "It's okay. She would have mentioned death if it happened." Scary, how this 10 year old talked of this subject in such a somber tone - but then again, she does seem to connect with nature, and a rule of nature is "with life, comes death." Attention turned to the girl infront of then, her smile and enthusiasm returned. "Would you like to play a game~?"

//Pinging @bluegirl80//

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 2:04 PM

"He's fine! Just low on Blood Sugar, they are giving him glucose..." I say. "Why dont we play... hmm I dont know... I wish someone would come a relive me from my bordom" She said instanly regreting her words. A man came up to her and tryed to grab her. "I WISH SOMEONE COULD SAVE ME!" I scream and a cop comes up and arrests the man. "Come on I hate having powers, I wish someone could.... help me.." I whine.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 2:27 PM

Name; Felicity Marie Jackson
Age; Kid-12, Teenage-19
Specializes in; Electric based magic
Bio; Felicity has always conducted electricity differently from others. Touching her results in a little shock, as though she'd been shuffling around on carpet with a pair of socks on. Thing is, she's usually barefoot. Why? She says 'so the lightning doesn't hurt'. But what lightning is she talking about? She won't say. She likes to keep things secret, her imaginary world, and she enjoys spooking people with her supposed static electricity. Thing is, things have gotten worse. The shocks can sometimes be seen in the air, and once she hit puberty, she could actually power things. Alarmed, her parents wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible. Their wish was granted.
Looks;
Kid- A short brown bob, hair pin straight, with bangs that go down to the tip of her nose. Pale skin covered in freckles, and electric blue eyes with pale pink, plump lips. Tall.
Teenage- Same pin straight hair, down to waist, bangs same length. Skin, eyes, lips - all same. Still tall.
PWF- Hair sticks out and around messily, sparks dance across skin. Eyes remained blue, but have a yellow-white glow around them.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 2:34 PM

Woo~ Go ahead and post

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 2:40 PM

A silent figure seemed to ghost through the playground, other children skittering away from her and into their mothers' arms. They'd seen her before, played with her before. She didn't play nice. With this on their minds they watched her with wide eyes as she approached a trio by the swing-set. However, he eyes were set on the boy alone. Pausing in front of him, she offered her hand, which had burns on it as though she'd gripped a hot poker.

"Want to be my friend?" she asked softly, tilting her head to the side. Between her bangs, her bright blue eyes could be seen, staring at and through him, as though reading his deepest, darkest secrets. She ignored the two girls as though they weren't even there, not even batting an eyelash at them.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 3:12 PM

Blinking Bayden began to reach for her hand, knowing full well the rumors about her. He didn't care, he didn't like to judge people on that basis. Before his hand could make contact with the intimidating girl - Kaya's hands wrapped around his wrist as she shot Felicity a glare. Pursing her lips, you could see the concentratal lines.
"Emme, wh-"
"Don't do anything to him." Releasing her small, but strong hand, she began swinging slowly. Eyes still locked on the girl before them.

Looking from Kaya to Emma, He shrugged off the younger's odd behavior. Re-extending his hand, he clasped it around Felicity's.
"Sure~ I'm Bayden!"

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 4:28 PM

I feel a breeze. I shiver. A small cone like wind comes around us. "TORNATO!?!?!?!??!?!!" I scream. When the storm around us leaves I find myself in a different world. Surrounded by many people who may be like us...

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 4:30 PM

@bluegir80

I'm the one who issues us jumping the worlds and the time skip >-<