Terron up for trade!

in Trading & Auctions

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 17 July 2011 at 10:25 PM

EDIT: Accepted a trade offer. The lot is now closed. 😊

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 17 July 2011 at 10:28 PM

@peppermintcowboy Anything from meh cove besides Mo, Olimpt (not giving him up THAT easily), and Tine? Goldox and Ragon are tentatively offerable.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 10:30 PM

@peppermintcowboy

Terrons are not worth that much. >.<

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 17 July 2011 at 10:33 PM

@pachi89 - Don't be sore just because your offer was rejected. 😋 It's up to the person with the trade to choose what they will accept. No need to be rude.

@crescentfeather - No, sorry. I do quite love Ragons, but that seems to be way over-offering, so I wouldn't dare accept. 😊

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 17 July 2011 at 10:35 PM

@peppermintcowboy Actually, I was just saying what was UFT in mai cove XD Feel free to poke!

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 10:37 PM

@peppermintcowboy

Meh, not trying to be rude. >.< I'm not sore because I was rejected but think about it. Your asking for a retired creature for one that you can get everyday. 😋 I don't get it. If a person goes and says your asking too much its not out of rudeness. People are getting to defensive. XP

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 17 July 2011 at 10:38 PM

@crescentfeather - Does 'poke' mean 'ping'? I'm so uncool, I know... but I keep wanting to ask that! XD

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 17 July 2011 at 10:39 PM

@peppermintcowboy
Meh, interpret it how you want.

I can offer some of my LEs if want.

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 17 July 2011 at 10:41 PM

@pachi89 - I get your logic. I wonder the same thing when I see Mos UFT for LE/rares. But I don't go to every Mo trade and lecture the person about what I consider a 'correct' asking price. It's their Mo, it's their business. That's just respectful. 😊