Creature Suggestion: Quartzo

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 5:58 PM

Egg and 1st Stage: http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/221/quartzo1.jpg

Last Stage: http://imageshack.us/a/img819/1065/quartzo2.jpg

I couldn't think on another stage.

As I said, I couldn't decide between those two eggs, but, I prefer the first as long as don't be like Arnmnae egg...

About Quartzo Eggs

Contrary of Arnmnae, the stalagmites on Quartzo egg are not a part of the egg structure, but onceQuartzo hatchs, the stalagmites join the creature, making part of it. Also, the stalagmites can absorb and reflect light, what make them more shiny.

More About the Quartzo

Quartzo is an enchanting and mysterious creature. They are not bothered by human presence and are very tranquil in general.
Scientists of SAR Center, didn't understand yet, why Quartzo is so obsessed with something. The stars. Time or another, you can find a Quartzo staring at a starry sky. They are great climbers and love to be in high places, by cold weather and perhaps to get closer to their real love.
When a Quartzo sees a shooting star, emits a high roar, which can be heard miles away. In the fall of Mysterious Asteroid, all Quartzos gathered to see if it was a star, and they keep thinking that it is.

@aliney ^^ #creaturesuggestion #quartzo #raitonchidori

Male
311 posts

pablo2012 • 8 August 2012 at 6:09 PM

@raitonchidori
I don't know its missing...... NOTHING ITS EPIC I LOVE IT O.O

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 6:14 PM

@pablo2012 Wow, thank you 😃 I changed my mind and I'll do the description now xD

Male
311 posts

pablo2012 • 8 August 2012 at 6:14 PM

@raitonchidori CAN'T WAIT!!!

Male
1,610 posts

clayosaurusrex • 8 August 2012 at 6:15 PM

You should make the mane be crystals instead of crytals out of back for last stage. Other than that, it is awesome. How would you get it?

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 6:16 PM

@pablo2012 Thank you again ^^

@clayosaurusrex And yeah, I realized it, just wanted to make they don't be like Arnmnae much... And, you mean by cave or csp?

Male
1,610 posts

clayosaurusrex • 8 August 2012 at 6:16 PM

You should make the mane be crystals instead of crytals out of back for last stage. Other than that, it is awesome. How would you get it?

Sorry refreshed. Think it should be released on your bday in the cave and JUST that day.

1,778 posts

stellie • 8 August 2012 at 6:16 PM

@raintonchidori

Id get one ❤️

Male
311 posts

pablo2012 • 8 August 2012 at 6:20 PM

@raintonchidori you should make csp but then I cant get one but don't make it cave but... umm.. no... yes... ugh I DON'T KNOW!!!

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 8 August 2012 at 6:27 PM

Like c:

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 6:40 PM

@clayosaurusrex My birthday is Novermber 4, I would really love it would be a CC for this month (I would ask @Ian to give me mine just on day 4 ^^)

Thanks @stellie 😊

@pablo2012 Well, I will agree what @Ian wants ^^

Thank you @whispers, and if you see something wrong on my description, could you fix? please? *-*

Male
1,610 posts

clayosaurusrex • 8 August 2012 at 6:42 PM

@raitonchidori Aww, but I would want one! No way am I gonna spend money just for pixels on a screen, though. I would want to, but no. Just pixels. Should be cave.

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 6:43 PM

@clayosaurusrex Well, I can't buy CC too, but if it would a CSP creature, Ian would give me for free, and I would have one CC creature less to collect... But if he wants it be a LE, I will love anyway, as I wanted Cetopia be just a common one, and I don't know how he did a CC lol

Male
1,610 posts

clayosaurusrex • 8 August 2012 at 6:44 PM

I really want a Cetopia too! @raitonchidori

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 6:49 PM

@clayosaurusrex I have another one, but I'm waiting to trade it on future, cause I think it will be rare ^^ Also, what you think my description?

Male
1,610 posts

clayosaurusrex • 8 August 2012 at 6:58 PM

@raitonchidori Haha eyes crossed! I love the first stage! Anything in my cove you would take for the extra? Also, your Bunthoff doesn't have the Fields travel.

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 7:00 PM

@clayosaurusrex I prefer keep it for now ^^ And yeah, my Bunthoff doesn't have Ark Fields travel, just that is new, I tradded my 1st Stage Bunthoff for this one + Shillas...

10 posts

arctic • 8 August 2012 at 7:04 PM

I'll tell only one thing

I Fell In Love 😸

@raitonchidori

congratulations ^ ^

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 8 August 2012 at 7:07 PM

Thank you @arctic 😃 You know your opinion cares much to me, right? And... aren't you lying, are you?

2,688 posts

aliney • 8 August 2012 at 11:31 PM

@raitonchidori
ME LOVE!! 😃

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 9 August 2012 at 7:39 AM

Thank you @aliney ^^