#anime

in Entertainment

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 28 January 2013 at 8:29 AM

@banana - yah, I guess I would when I have nothing to do on free time. 😊) I heard it's like 150+ episodes if I'm not mistaken?

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 28 January 2013 at 8:43 AM

@snowrosehell yep, thats right! 😃 im at ... 120 i guess xD

@honk go to animefushigi.com over there you can watch all kinds off anime! Also you can select a genre that you want to watch!! GO CHECK IT OUT!!! XD

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 28 January 2013 at 8:49 AM

@banana - XD How long did it took you to reach that ep? I suggest that @honk, you should google it. there are more results so you can choose over which one will you pick because there are anime that are high definition there and has clear audio. Depends. But, it's usually the easiest way when I'm watching. 😊

Waiit,, what were you two talking about ? >.>

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 28 January 2013 at 11:44 AM

@snowrosehell hmmm, wel it took quite a while xD But there were also long "pauses" with not watching anime at all ☚ī¸ (dua school and stuff)

@honk

anyway xD i was trying to write down some awsome animes to recommend, but noticed that i was actually sorta writing down all animes i had in alphabetic order XDXDXD

SO!!!

GO to ANIMEFUSHUGI.COM!!!! ITS FREAKING THE BEST ANIMESITEWATCHTHING EVER!!

Go to it!! just, look up up the site and you'll start loving it!

Love at first sight does excist!! 😱

Female
488 posts

aardbeix3 • 28 January 2013 at 3:24 PM

oh anyone saw NaNa?

I read the manga, but didn't see all the anime yet though.

Female
336 posts

honk • 29 January 2013 at 12:09 AM

@aardbeix3
is the manga good

#AAA

Female
415 posts

panda-chan • 29 January 2013 at 12:11 AM

Well I have finally gotten around to watch the first few episodes of Ah! My Goddess and I LOVE IT!! It is so cute =^^=
@snowrosehell
Please start the anime of Fairy Tail it is so AWSOME adn the sound track is AHMAZING!!!

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 30 January 2013 at 1:38 PM

@panda-chan wich episode are your, with fairy tail? AWSOME RIGHT?? XD

i've heard about ah my goddes, havent wached it yet tough atm not So much time ☚ī¸

Female
415 posts

panda-chan • 30 January 2013 at 4:55 PM

@banana I'm past the death flute so I think im on......11......I dont have much time either ☚ī¸ But Ah My Goddess is really cute and fun.

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 30 January 2013 at 5:04 PM

@panda-chan gheghe, good luck watching XD itss sooo awsome! Im over 100 atm 😊

Female
415 posts

panda-chan • 30 January 2013 at 5:07 PM

@banana Lucky....I wish i was there. But time is hard to come by. Someday I will be there someday...

Female
167 posts

kelch100 • 30 January 2013 at 6:25 PM

Ooaahhh I forgot to put the hash on my profile. . . doing that. XP

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 1 February 2013 at 5:42 AM

@banana - ikr ? Lol. So truee.

@panda-chan - just the soundtrack? XD

Female
415 posts

panda-chan • 1 February 2013 at 8:43 AM

@snowrosehell EVERYTHING IS AWSOME ABOUT FAIRY TAIL!!!! XD

91 posts

bizz • 1 February 2013 at 10:00 AM

@newlife

Saw your topic here's the anime forum Ok as for action packed here's the list

Code Geass, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Darker than black, Destiny of Shrine maiden, Corpse Princess, Mythical Detective Loki, Rurouni Kenshin-Samurai X, Hellsing, Rosario Vampire, Claymore, Karin it's a small example I've seen many my friend over the years was collecting anime dvds and has over 200 of them, which I'd watch when I'd come over I was getting into anime and now I rather watch it online then spend all that money buying the dvds are expensive especially in series.
The sites I recommend to watch from Just Dubs
http://www.justdubs.tv Watch cartoon which has lots of animes on there even tho it says cartoon
http://www.watchcartoononline.com

@panda-chan

Yes Ah My goddess is so funny and cute I like the youngest sister skulled building all those gadgets to catch those bunny like spiders LOL

Female
488 posts

aardbeix3 • 1 February 2013 at 4:50 PM

@honk yes I thought it was pretty awesome 😊

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 1 February 2013 at 8:17 PM

@bizz
Ooh thanks. I've heard a lot about Darker than Black, so I might rewatch the first episode or so.
Is High School of the Dead good?

91 posts

bizz • 1 February 2013 at 8:34 PM

@newlife

Yeah if you like watching zombies it's a whole world takeover and these high school kids are trapped in the high school.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 1 February 2013 at 8:35 PM

@bizz
I figured.
Hmm... I'm stuck between High School of the Dead, Hellsing, and Darker Than Black.
I don't think any anime can beat 07-Ghost o-o That was one good, addicting anime.

91 posts

bizz • 1 February 2013 at 8:37 PM

@newlife

I recommend you watch a few episodes of each to see which one you'll end up watching that's how I determine what I'm gonna watch next. It usually takes more then 1 episode to understand what's going on etc.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 1 February 2013 at 8:40 PM

Sgt. Frog has to be the most hilarious yet dark anime I have seen in my life. XD Check it out.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 1 February 2013 at 8:40 PM

@bizz
True, true.
Let's start on Hellsing then.

91 posts

bizz • 1 February 2013 at 8:48 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan

Ok guess I just have to find that somewhere I like watching funny animes too, Ghost Stories is very funny.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 1 February 2013 at 8:49 PM

@bizz
It doesn't have the dark atmosphere, but it's just about these little... Okay, I can't give a lot away, you'll just have to watch it. 😊

91 posts

bizz • 1 February 2013 at 8:58 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan

Do you know a site where I can watch it, I tried looking, but can't find it.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 1 February 2013 at 8:59 PM

@bizz
Not a particular one, no. I watched it a while ago on one site, but I don't remember what it was.

91 posts

bizz • 1 February 2013 at 9:11 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan

Well if you find it let me know, otherwise I'm googling it LOL

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 1 February 2013 at 9:14 PM

@bizz
Alright! XD

Female
415 posts

panda-chan • 2 February 2013 at 12:40 AM

@newlife
HELSING ALL THE WAY!!!!! Also Helsing ultimate is closer to the manga. The origional hellsing has more filler i guess...

@bizz
I like the youngest sister too!!!

91 posts

bizz • 2 February 2013 at 1:18 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan
@panda-chan
@newlife

Here's my youtube channel where you'll find some animes there. http://www.youtube.com/user/Legolasbabe9?feature=mhee

Pebblestar the series Ghost Stories is on there I also recommend Ranma 1/2 is another funny one too. Panda-chan if you like Ah My Goddess you'll also like watching Angelic Layer that's also on my channel.