'09/'10 Creatures Are The New Thing...

in General

Female
494 posts

plookle • 20 July 2011 at 11:50 AM

@balletninja You've gotten both a doovoo and an onny from other users. Sorry to stalk... lol. But all I'm saying is you've gotten lucky several times in the past it seems, I feel like you more than anyone should understand that it isn't impossible to get one of the 'big three'

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 July 2011 at 11:55 AM

@plookle I didn't just receive them for free, the doovoo sorta. It was gift, form an awesome friend 😃. But it isn't easy, I am up for a challenge, that is okay.

But after I went through Miomar's and Ian's friend list I kinda break. I am still trying, stalking every new user, in hopes that it is a re-surfacing old user that might have a UFT tine, onny, or macbot.

But you know, it has been a few (like 6 months) and I haven't caught a trace. I don't expect it to be handed to me on a silver platter, but this is getting to be impossible as finding the lochness monster.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 July 2011 at 11:59 AM

@balletninja

Aww, come on! Finding Nessie isn't THAT hard.
You just need a giant net, some 1000 submarines, and a drain in the middle of the lake. 😊

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 20 July 2011 at 12:00 PM

@Balletninja:

I feel special considering I was the one who gave you the DooVoo. 😃

And also, if you told me you wanted a Macbot when I had Auto, I could of gave Auto to you. ;D

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 20 July 2011 at 12:01 PM

@taffy789 And a huge cookie and an extremely large size XXXXXL fishing rod. 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 July 2011 at 12:01 PM

@gagamonster15

Nah, I am good, you have done enough 😊

Because you are really cool. 😃

@taffy789 All of which I have!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 July 2011 at 12:02 PM

@crescentfeather -

Excactly. 😊

@balletninja - Yes. Those items are ALL SO EASY TO FIND! XD

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 20 July 2011 at 12:03 PM

@balletninja Even the cookie? 😱

*sneaks to your house and steals cookie*

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 July 2011 at 12:04 PM

@crescentfeather - NO!!! You'll ruin the plan!! D:

*Tackles*

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 July 2011 at 12:04 PM

I will get my macbot as soon as I get my hogwarts letter.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 July 2011 at 12:05 PM

I Got Ripped Off Out Of My Roo

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 20 July 2011 at 12:05 PM

@taffy789 How about half of the giant cookie if you let me ruin your plan? 😊

@goku Whoah! Fix your status!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 July 2011 at 12:06 PM

@crescentfeather - Why don't we BOTH ruin the plan, and we both get half a cookie? 😃

(I'm hoping Luvlies will be as rare as Tines are now, one day. *.* )

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 20 July 2011 at 12:10 PM

I got 7 of those! 😊 Would never trade half of them for anything though.

And as for the "reviving potion," I bet my foo you'll have to pay CC for it. If it even happens, anyway. Has it actually been confirmed?

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 20 July 2011 at 12:12 PM

@smartie2742 You bet your Foo? Hmmm... >=3 I'll make a note of THAT.

@taffy789 Agreed! *starts plotting* 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 July 2011 at 12:16 PM

Yay! I have a few of those creatures too. 😃

Actually, I'm not big on ALL of those creatures, but I'm quite fond of first stage Tines and Foos, which I have. 😃

I remember, BEFORE October, ghosties were worth as much as onnies. O_O There were barely any in existence. And then in October '10, when they were rerelease, their value plummeted. But, I DID get some pretty nice creatures trading ghosties before they became more common. 😉

I hope that in about a year, Brohus will be worth as much as Tines are right now. I'd be RICH. *.*

1,247 posts

Zac • 20 July 2011 at 12:27 PM

No, it hasnt been confirmed.

Honestly, I think the chances of releasing a reviving potion are pretty slim mainly because of logistics. I'm not 100% but I don't think egg info is stored after the creature has died other than the occasional site backup. So, even if such a potion was released, it would not take into account creatures that died say, 2 years ago. Additionally, this potion could be very easily exploited; I could just let my rare creatures die and revive them a couple of years later without having to take care of them. I can think of many other things the hospital might be used for.

Just my $0.02, I could be completely wrong. 😋

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 July 2011 at 12:30 PM

@zac Hmm, possibly. But a ton of users have been sending tickets in about this and most say it has been confirmed.

But I honestly don't have a 1st hand account.

I think the hospital is for all the injuries fellow eggcavers afflict upon each other. I get cyber slapped around 5 times per day hahaha!

1,247 posts

Zac • 20 July 2011 at 12:32 PM

@balletninja I'm still hoping to see a direct quote/screenshot before I believe it. I'm not saying other users have lied, but they may have misinterpreted.

Female
494 posts

plookle • 20 July 2011 at 2:22 PM

@zac gotta say I agree. I think a lot of people tend to put words into Ian's mouth when he says things like 'I'm considering it', or 'I have this idea on file'. My guess is that a revival potion is simply another rumor going around and, like zac said, would be difficult to put into practice anyways.

On the other hand, egg cave is still relatively new, and it's constantly changing. I imagine there are hundreds of ideas being considered now for the site, and this could very well be one of them.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 20 July 2011 at 2:23 PM

yep

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 20 July 2011 at 2:36 PM

@plookle - Ian either respons to ideas with:

1) I'll take note of it/I'll consider
2) That's not the point of EggCave/we'll not be considering this.

Most of the time, he "considers" it, doesn't mean he'll make it. >.<