Mistakes~ a Maximum ride RP( in progress!)

in Roleplaying

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 21 July 2011 at 6:32 PM

WE NEED MORE MEMBERS BEFORE WE CAN RP!!! PLEASE, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, MAKE A PACK, HERD, OR SHADOWBRINGER CHARRIE!!!

this is a maximum ride RP. You are all mutants. Mistakes. And there is always someone out to get you. You all joined up, hoping that large numbers would save you. Will they? It all depends on how you act.

THE FLOCK/THE PACK/THE GROUP INTRO
You run through the dark hallways, your heart trying to escape from your chest. You have just moments before The alarm pulls and the mad men come rushing to save there little "experiment". You can already hear the shouting coming from the other end of the hall. You run, run as fast as you can, through a window at the other end of the hall. cut glass tears at your skin, but you ignore it. After a whole night of running you come to a small fire with a young child sitting by it, roasting a bit of hamburger. " Hello. You look hungry. Why don't you sit down, and have a bite t eat?" As you wearily comply the child looks back up at you. "Your a mutant, right? so am I. You've come to the right place." *someone post so I can continue!!*

932 posts

wolfmilk • 22 July 2011 at 5:35 AM

@cocokit123 Sounds interesting. I?m kinda new to RPing but I want to join this RP. Do I just continue the RP?

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 5:45 AM

@wolfmilk No, cocokit has ran out of room in her post and so needed someone to post so she can continue the intro 😊 there are a few RP guides, read one maybe since you're new to rping? 😉

@cocokit123 Sounds interresting 😃

This is @smilies, by the way xD

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 7:52 AM

@cocokit123 I love maximum Ride i think i might join....

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 5:40 PM

ahg, sorry, left for a while! I'll continue with my stuff...

THE SHADOWBRINGER INTRO(the bad guys)
You raise your head to the night sky, and the moon glowers down on you, radiating light while the rest of the sky was as dark as the night. the faint smell of food comes up toward your nose and you quickly take up the trail. Suddenly a trap springs at your feet and you find yourself suspended in the air, trapped in a net. A teenager walks up to you, and smirked. " You wanted food, didn't you, scrawny? This trap is made for wild animals. Looks like you weren't any smarter than them. But I got a deal for you. You pass the test I give you, you get to stay with me, get a bite to eat. You fail, and I throw you back in the forest to get eaten by the wolves. What's your choice, mutant?" You eagerly comply to the test, ready to do anything for survival. If only you knew what you had signed up for...

form
screenname:
Name:
Flock?(bird mutants, say yes for whatever one you want):
pack? (canine):
herd?(everything else):
Shadowbringers?(bad guys, can be anything):
charracter description:
How often are you on?:

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 July 2011 at 5:46 PM

Screenname: @smilies or @Lexa (side)
Name: Tawny
Flock? Yea
Pack?
Herd?
Shadowbringers?
Character des: 2% Peregrine Falcon. She has tawny wings one of which is permanantly ruffled due to an incident in the School. It doesn't fold away properly. Her hair is also a tawny brown colour, her eyes are golden or brown depending on the light, sometimes even appearing yellow. She can fly incredibly fast like her falcon and can immobilize people or animals by simply making eye contact and exhorting her will over them.
How often are you on?: Every day 😋

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:00 PM

THE FLOCK
Screenname: @Cocokit123
name: J986SH (Alexis)
Description: Calm, gentle, but prone to violent outbursts. Half albatross and has the power to teleport.
How often are you on?: Every day, in the evenings.

Screenname: @smilies or @Lexa (side)
name: Tawny
Character des: 2% Peregrine Falcon. She has tawny wings one of which is permanantly ruffled due to an incident in the School. It doesn't fold away properly. Her hair is also a tawny brown colour, her eyes are golden or brown depending on the light, sometimes even appearing yellow. She can fly incredibly fast like her falcon and can immobilize people or animals by simply making eye contact and exhorting her will over them.
How often are you on?: Every day

screenname:bluegirl80
Name: Rue
charracter description: I have pretty long wings for a young girl. Fifteen feet on both sides. I have black wings with white polka-dots. Black hair and blue eyes. Vampire bat, but hides it.
How often are you on?: Everyday at least 4 hours OH YEAH!

Name: Alex
Female
Character Description: Girl with blonde-ish, shortish, wavy hair, bright blue eyes, skinny, kind of tall, wings are verydark brown with white flecks, she is nice to people she knows and funny.

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

Oops, forgot description!!!!!! LOL xD let me edit xD

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:03 PM

screenname:bluegirl80
Name: Rue
Flock?Yes.
pack?
herd?
Shadowbringers?(bad guys, can be anything):
charracter description: I have pretty long wings for a young girl. Fifteen feet on both sides. I have black wings with white polka-dots. Black hair and blue eyes.
How often are you on?: Everyday at least 4 hours OH YEAH!

@cocokit123

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

THE PACK
name: AL349 (Justin)
Description: Wild, and Not in control with his powers. He is half red fow and has a tail, fangs, and fur on his face. Can morph into a fox and can run fast.
How often are you on?: Every day, on the evenings.

Name: Lukar
charracter description: 2% wolf. Has night-vision (take that Iggy!!) Has a tail in human form. Can morph into a wolf. Has a good sense of smell.
How often are you on?: At least once every 2 days

screenname:carnatate
Name:Akira
charracter description:Half red fox His claws and fangs are sharper then normal and a bush tail and always has yellow fox eyes,brave and cheerful towards freinds
How often are you on?: every chance I get ^^

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:12 PM

@cocokit123 OH YEAH! *Slaps self* Shes not part bird, they grafted Vampire Bat DNA into her so she has a craving for blood and has fangs.

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:15 PM

@bluegirl80 OK, Well, That is still sort of flock related... Unless you want me to put her in the Herd.

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

@cocokit123 She tells them shes a bird. Lol she tries to hide her fangs... xD You should put age.

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 22 July 2011 at 6:19 PM

Umm.. what's this game about?

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:20 PM

@darcy_vasquez Have you read Maximum Ride?

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 July 2011 at 6:21 PM

@Darcy_vasquez If you can't understand that, maybe this isn't the right place for you O_o

Tawny is nine years old 😸

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:23 PM

THE HERD
Name: 87WKB539 (Kiyoko)
description: Shy, patient. She has been given the cells of a vine. She does not need to eat and can grow vines off of her body.

@darcy_vasquez Its a lot like maximum ride, except instead of just running from The School and all of the scientists you are running from them and a demented group of Mutants called the shadowbringers.

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 22 July 2011 at 6:24 PM

Ohh...! Still no understand, maybe I shouldn't be here 😋 Well, thanks for the help!

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:27 PM

SHADOWBRINGERS
Name: Dark
Description: Who knows? The leader of the shoadowbringers, all everyone know is that he's strong. Barely anyone who had seen him is alive.

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 July 2011 at 6:27 PM

@cocokit123 Mind if I ping my serious to rp friends to see if any are interrested? Not sure if any have read Maximum Ride, but yeah... 😊

@trish
@taffy789
@avelaingia (though I doubt it 😋)
@randomkitty17
@icymuffin (doubts)
@redfire77

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 July 2011 at 6:27 PM

@smilies What's a Maximum Ride? 8D

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:28 PM

@smilies not at all!

@trish It's a really awesome book!

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 July 2011 at 6:28 PM

@trish Never mind then xD Google it, then post on Super xD

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:29 PM

@trish
Maximum Ride is a series of books about childeren and teens who when they were babies had bird DNA grafted into their system. They are trying to stay alive and hope the erasers dont kill them.

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:30 PM

(I'm saving posts when I run out of room on my other stuff.)

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 July 2011 at 6:30 PM

@bluegirl80 Erasers.... Uh huh..... O. O Maybe i'll start reading it after school starts. 😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 July 2011 at 6:31 PM

@trish they are really good 😃

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:31 PM

@trish Erasers are people with wold DNA grafted into their systems, their mortal enimies are the Flock.

@cocokit123 Rue is 20 (Can she be that old)

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 22 July 2011 at 6:32 PM

hhmm, I think We'll actually start rping when I get some people in the pack, the herd, and the Shadowbringers.

@bluegirl80, sure, they can be as old as you want, though I think if you make your character like, 90 years old The shadowbringers will take him/her down fist due to weakness. XP

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 July 2011 at 6:34 PM

@bluegirl80 Maybe you should keep to the teens, Tawny is only 9 xD

*** WOLF DNA 😋

I'll make a charrie to join the ShadowBringers later