Reduce the Flaren Population!

in General

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 22 July 2011 at 2:46 PM

Well the more people means the more Flaren filled coves. There are way more people then when Tines are released, so there's gonna be way more people with Flaren coves. And who knows, people might take more care of Flaren's than people took care of Tines. "/

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 22 July 2011 at 2:50 PM

I was mentioned!!! 😃 And don't forget my Brohus! xD

And @Gagamonster25, on your first post you said that when there's less of a creature they're worth mroe? That isn't ALAYS nessecarily true...

Around the halloween bash of '10, when Halldrags came out, VERYONE wanted one! People stalked the trade center, traded tons of tihngs, tried to hatch them, overnighted, heck, there were TONS of HALLDRAGS! And people still want Haldlrags now, and there are lots of them, yet they're still one of the rarest halloween creatures (besides first stage mummars and '09 ghosties)

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 22 July 2011 at 2:57 PM

Okay, I wont continue on this mini argument, but yea, I just suggest not hoarding Flaren's because it might affect the rarity of them in the future. They may seem very popular because they're beautiful, and new but in a couple of weeks, if hoarding continue, you might not feel their rarity for a while. Goods bye!

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 22 July 2011 at 3:04 PM

Pfft. I want 5 for me (3 for me and 2 for possible UFT/UFA) and some extra for avelaingia and some other users who asked me to help them get one. 😊

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 22 July 2011 at 3:07 PM

I only dedicated an account to them so I can evolve them and then adopt them out. Thanks to the people who make me sound like a moron and are bashing me -___-

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 22 July 2011 at 3:09 PM

Whilst making them rarer to obtain from the cave would increase their value, it would drastically increase the amount of side accounts as well due to persistent attempts to get a handful of them. That's just about the reason why they appear a bit more common than they should be at the moment.

When Ian cracks down on all of those involved in mass creations of accounts, it can be sure that the Flaren population will balance itself out a bit more.

I understand your plea completely, really. My optimistic outlook is that Flarens will find a way to balance out to a much more coveted status. I don't think there should be too much concern at the moment.

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 3:09 PM

I still doubt that hoarding will make much of a difference in the future. Wait three years if you hoarded them and you have a gold mine.

@nvr4evr1

No one has bashed you. Don't think this is directed to you.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 22 July 2011 at 3:13 PM

my 1 is enough for me 2 tops X3

Female
2,302 posts

metaphor • 23 July 2011 at 12:15 PM

Am I the only one who prefers the Roasen over the Flaren? I mean, the Flaren is nice and all, but...

And I still love Floicals. They're probably my favorite creatures, next to the Elge of course.😋 Tbh, yeah, sometimes I do think people get too caught up in rarity rather than the beauty of not-so-rare creatures. Not being elusive shouldn't have any effect on whether a creature is aesthetically pleasing or not. I actually think that's kind of silly. =/
I'm not saying there should be no rare creatures as that is partially what makes the game fun. And I say /partially/ for a reason.

1,655 posts

chatial • 23 July 2011 at 12:22 PM

I've traded Flarens for a Rhine, a Mo, && a Bragon now o.o;

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 23 July 2011 at 12:27 PM

but i loove them 😋 lol anyone have one uft? xD

408 posts

psycho • 24 July 2011 at 6:20 AM

I'm all for this! That may be because I only have one, though. 😋

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 July 2011 at 6:30 AM

*sob* The cave hates me... I haven't been able to get ANY birthday creatures from the cave, and yet here there are people talking about "reducing the population"... Then how the **** am I supposed to trade for them? I had plenty of trouble getting the ones I have now....

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 24 July 2011 at 7:34 PM

I've gotten too many Flarens. >.< But I'm not going to give them out. ^^ People'll offer too much, and I'll have get more from the trade than them, and I don't really like unfair trades. >.<