Tine RP - You don't have to have a Tine to join!

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

( Aren't you guys too far away to see the Meadows? O_O)

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:03 PM

I can see something in my head its very long. I fall crumpling to the ground. I can feel my lungs being eaten away at. I see Eikona teeth bloodly, eyes red. Im laying next to someone.... Cinna. I pounce on her, but instead of seeing me I see a doovoo with my eyes. I still lay crumpled on the ground. Apparently I had been screaming and I still am. I feel so violated. The doovoos are able to controll my thoughts. I am violated.

@balletninja Okay just checking! 😉

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:03 PM

@taffy789 No, they are there. Cinna is fast.

Cinna dove to the ground and landed lightly. "Mari, that one!" Mari jumped off, dodged Twittle and ran over to Akira. She found the mark and began healing him.
Cinna jumped away from Twittle.
Nafhe gasped!

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 26 July 2011 at 6:05 PM

Akira yelled "HELPPP,I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANY MORE"!!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 July 2011 at 6:05 PM

@pwuffy - Ok. 😊

Skittles flew away from the fire, fast.
Her wing slightly ached from the small burn, but other than that, it was okay. She flew over the smoke, casting a dark shadow on the ground, like she was a large, dark bird.

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:06 PM

@pwuffy It was a vision she didnt actually jump at Cinna. But Ill work with it. 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I try to controll my moves. "Its the curse. The doovoos can controll me." I say fighting back against the power. I say something in my head. I get all my ligaments back, I dont feel like im being eaten away at. "I'm better." I gulp.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 26 July 2011 at 6:06 PM

Melani was fighting with her sister,"EIKONA THIS ISN'T THE TIME, KILL THE DOOVOOS NOT ME!" The black half stone heart fell out of her fur. "What is that?" Melani quickly grabbed it and ran it over to Cinna.

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:07 PM

@blue Oh sorry XD
Nafhe rushed over to Twittle. "Twittle!" she cried.

Cinna stared at the stone. "Woah..." she murmured. The fur on her back stood straight up.

Mari was nearly finished healing Akira.

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:10 PM

@pwuffy its fine.

I try to hug Nafhe with my stubby little arms. "I love you! You will always be like a sister to me. And if I try to kill you you will kill me first okay." I say.

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:11 PM

Tears run down Nafhe's cheeks. "I won't kill you!" she mutters and tries to heal Twittle.

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:11 PM

"You will if they make me try to kill you. You promise me?" I ask.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 26 July 2011 at 6:12 PM

"AHHghh" Akira yelled

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:14 PM

Nafhe shook her head. "No!" She keeps exploding into pink fire to try and heal Twittle, but only succeeds in tiring herself out.

Mari finished. "There! You're better." she said and looked around.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 26 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

Melani had to figure it out on her own, on her own like always. Wait! It was the tine relic! Every egg type had one, but it was missing the other half!

Eikona gained on her, Melani tears in her eyes accepted her death, when suddenly a rainbow swoop captured her, A halldrag.

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 6:18 PM

Cinna touched the stone. She felt a burst of energy through her body. "W-what is that?"

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 26 July 2011 at 6:25 PM

Melani flew above the tines. Where was she going?

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 7:15 PM

@pwuffy Sorry dinner,
~~~~~~~~~~
"Fine." I say as I see the sun set. "Well bye for the night, we should leave tommorow. I'll be up in my tree." I say.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 July 2011 at 8:39 PM

Skittles perched in a tree, and sat upright, watching the meadow burn, with the fire light dancing in her eyes, and the embers swirling around her head.
It was a sickenly pretty image, a meadow burning to the ground.
The smoke traveled up in wisps, turning with the air like little dancers.
The embers did the same, and the sun was setting, casting pink clouds on the horizan, reflecting the fire's light.
Skittle watched as the fire burnt down the place she called home. Her quiet meadow, her babbling brook, plently of space so she didn't have to run into other Tines, or compete for food.
Her tail drooped with sadness, and she lifted her wings, ready to fly.
She needed a new home now, and had to find one fast.

(I was praticing my descriptive writing, was that good??? 😃)

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 26 July 2011 at 9:35 PM

"Darn"! "Why is this happening"!!!!!!!

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 9:43 PM

@taffy789 O.O AMAZING... 😃

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 July 2011 at 9:44 PM

@pwuffy - You should read my creature's profile, i'm re-doing them. kinumps are the exception. 😋
Thank you. 😊

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 July 2011 at 10:10 PM

@pwuffy
If you don't want me too I won't. ^^

"Not again! Fire, ready?" Loveheart said.
"Ready!" Fire hissed.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 26 July 2011 at 10:13 PM

Akira yelled again "HELLLP"!!!!!