Any gamers out there?

in Entertainment

Female
16 posts

elisder • 27 November 2012 at 12:29 AM

I am quite curious as to how many fellow gamers are around here, sooo...
What is your favorite video game?
Have you recently found a game that you would recommend?
What kind of game do you usually prefer?(RPG's, action, etc.)
And lastly, what do you use to play?(Xbox, PS3, 3DS, PC, etc.)

Deleted • 27 November 2012 at 2:30 AM

Well I enjoy most Pokemon games, mystery dungeon in particularly. I also love animal crossing. It's a pretty fun game. The only Mario games I ever really liked were the super Mario galaxy games and bowsers inside story. That's about it! I never really do anything that isnt on a Nintendo system. I know lame right XD? Oh yeah I've caught em all ;D
@elisder

Female
16 posts

elisder • 27 November 2012 at 4:02 PM

@leafpoolz
The Super Mario Galaxy games are lots of fun, I haven't played any in a while! I have never actually played a Pokemon game, my siblings love them so I guess I will probably try them out at some point.
And it isn't lame to stick to one system, for the longest time I didn't play anything that wasn't on the PC!

@candyluver6789
Candy, get over here and tell me what games you like!

Female
2,811 posts

rileytibbles_side • 27 November 2012 at 4:05 PM

What is your favorite video game? Legend of Zelda
Have you recently found a game that you would recommend? Black Ops 2 is pretty sweet
What kind of game do you usually prefer?(RPG's, action, etc.) Action
And lastly, what do you use to play?(Xbox, PS3, 3DS, PC, etc.) Wii, PS3

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 27 November 2012 at 4:06 PM

@elisder

I am a very heavy gamer and enjoy all sorts of games. I enjoy games such as Call of Duty, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, Mario, Sonic, and basically most other games. I own a DSi (soon to get a 3Ds), an Xbox 360, a Playstation 3, A kinect (for the Xbox), and a Wii. I prefer most Nintendo games, such as Mario and the legend of Zelda series'.

245 posts

misa-misa • 27 November 2012 at 4:09 PM

@elisder
I'd recommend the Megaman Zero games, there is a game that has the whole series! They are on the DS

I mainly only play on my DX though I have a Wii

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 27 November 2012 at 4:17 PM

@elisder Okay, Ms. Bossypants. >.>

The one game I'm playing a lot is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies on the PS3, it's loads of fun. Although it isn't very much fun when I'm forced to play to with my brother, who is pretty much on there everyday. Or when some people are stupid online and like to be jerks...
Ahem.

Anywho, I find Little Big Planet Karting also very fun. Almost more addicting than Mario Kart. I'm not very far into the game yet, in fact I think I've only completed four or five of the planets.

And then there's Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. I haven't been able to play much due to getting new games, my father watching football and also being slightly bored of it. But I do plan on continuing it sometime since I have a roleplay about it, and it would be awkward when I don't know what to do even though I'm the creator of it.

I'm slightly brainwashed right now.. and I think this is enough. o-o

(And yes, Elisder, I like to make little faces on the internet! I shall never stop.. ^^)

Deleted • 5 December 2012 at 3:43 AM

i love every game pretty much 😊
i love wii πŸ˜ƒ
my fave games are, mario kart, any spyro game, any pokemon game, oh and zumba for wii 😸

Female
3 posts

khepri • 7 December 2012 at 1:10 PM

I'm sort of a game fanatic.

I'm a lover of adventure, action, RPGs, mystery, platform ... pretty much anything.

Big pokemon game fan, the original kind as well as mystery dungeon and ranger, and I'm getting conquest soon. Professor Layton's cool too, if you like puzzles and brain teasers.

I've got a PC, Wii, DSi (what I use most of the time) and a Gameboy Advanced SP (oh, the nostalgia!)

Female
190 posts

jmt_1992 • 2 January 2013 at 9:33 AM

I used to be a really big Nintendo person when I was younger (gamecube & DS), but now I'm really into Steam. I actually will be getting an awesome gaming PC soon, so I'll be able to play games I really love.

I've been into Skyrim lately, as well as some indie games.

419 posts

mrsgiggles • 2 January 2013 at 9:47 AM

Dragon Age and Mass Effect <-- Bioware fangirl here.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 3 January 2013 at 7:11 PM

Favorite game: Sims, Harry Potter, Animal Crossing
I'd recommend Sims to people, its a great game, in my opinion.
Favorite type of game: Adventure, life-simulation(like Sims/Animal Crossing), cooking games.
I have/use a PC, Playstation2, Wii, and DS.

I just wish I had more time to play video games.

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 3 January 2013 at 7:28 PM

My favourites would have to be Legend of Zelda series. 😊
Well I'm currently playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and that's pretty good. I like to play third persons and adventure type games. 😊 I have a lot of consoles, Wii, PS3, 3DS, DS lite, DSi, PS2, GBA SP, NES, PC, Nintendo 64 and Gamecube.

I also like to play games like Mario, Animal Crossing, Little Big planet, Spore, Sims and Pokemon. 😸

Female
1,788 posts

plushie • 3 January 2013 at 7:33 PM

@Elisder

I have loads of Legend of Zelda's and both Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and I also like Mario Kart (:

I like adventure and quest games with temples and dungeons.. and horses or animals xD Zelda has all of those and the main character rides a horse (well in lot's of them

I have a PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, N64, GameCube, 2 DS Lite's, 2 DSi's, 3DS, Gamboy Advance SP and a NES. (: WOW a lot of consoles 0.o

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 3 January 2013 at 7:39 PM

@elisder

I love Minecraft, Spyro, Rachet and Clank, and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

If you have a playstation and you like super smash bros brawl, you should try Playstation Allstars! It's just like smash but for playstation 😊

I like adventure games, but a good RPG once in a while is fun 😸

I like PC, Playstation, and Wii 😊

Deleted • 3 January 2013 at 7:43 PM

@elisder

The Assassin's Creed series is great on PS3. So is Medal of Honor omg.

I only like 18+ games... more action worth playing. lol.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 3 January 2013 at 7:43 PM

I like Legend of Zelda games (for various consoles), The Elder Scrolls (Xbox), Pokemon, Animal Crossing (DS and Wii, not to mention Game Cube, but that's very old), and Minecraft (PC). I also like Assassin's Creed games and Halo.

I LURVE RPG and adventure games. I'm quite a sucker for them.

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 3 January 2013 at 7:47 PM

@elisder

Hey, I like pretty much any game. Except for puzzle games. πŸ˜‹
I was raised with Super Mario games- and Pokemon. So I like those.

People will hate me for this but I have never officially played Zelda games.

I like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, and Sonic games. I'm trying to play Lord of the Rings online and so far it's pretty okay. I'm going to try Final Fantasy soon. I use my brother's Xbox sometimes and play CoD Black Ops Zombies.

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 3 January 2013 at 8:01 PM

@elisder

I likes to play'em~ X3 Not as much as my brother though...o.o

My favorite game...ahhhhh...There's too many. XD I like Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness and also like the Zelda series...annnnnd I like Super Mario World. o:

I currently have a super nintendo, nintendo 64, wii, ps2, and nintendo dsi. XD

I perfer better graphics in my games, but some of the older ones I enjoy better then the new. Heh. X3

Never played COD or Halo, mostly because I never owned an xbox. Sad, right? XD

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 7 January 2013 at 2:05 PM

@elisder
I do, I do~~

Final Fantasy, Trails in the Sky, and Riveria are all my favorites.

RIVERIA. There is NO wrong ending, and so many endings o_o It's literally dizzying to think about.

I love RPG's, you can do whatever you want WHENEVER you want, in whatever order you want❀️

I use my 3DS, PSPGO, Playstaion 2, sometimes my Nintendo 64... Yeah xD

Female
503 posts

aardbeix3 • 7 January 2013 at 2:34 PM

@elisder I used to b VERY addicted to WoW.
Then I stopped, and started playing LoL, and also SC2.
no I play neither of themπŸ˜‹
I still play on my PS rarely, and quite frequently on my DS, I'm all into Touch Dedective right now;p

2,591 posts

celeste • 8 January 2013 at 6:55 AM

@elisder

Hm, my favorites have to be Pokemon, and Grief Syndrome (for the majority who don't know, Grief Syndrome is a doujin game of the popular anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Nice, fun little beat-em up 😸) Recommend Grief Sydrome, especially for those who are into the anime XD

I like most types of games o3o RPG and fantasy are ones that I like a lot XD Oh, and I also like games where you smash things XD

I use my DSi and PC mainly to play games; very rarely the Wii.

I see myself as a casual gamer, unable to get serious because of school ;3;

Female
89 posts

glassocotpus • 1 August 2013 at 11:25 PM

Ok so I would say I am a gamer and I do play real games such as Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, a new game I got called Fable the Lost Chapters, Minecraft, and Spore, etc. but I really only play them when I have a chance and given my usual schedule that isn't very often but nontheless I consider myself a gamer.
Fave Game: Skyrim (causal game: Plants vs Zombies)
Recommended Game: I'm not really sure
What I prefer: GOOD Rpg's
What I play: strict PC gamer but if I play with my friends then we do Xbox but I love PC games

106 posts

tarepanda • 2 August 2013 at 5:28 PM

I'm a massive PC gamer and I love the mishmash genre that is Action-Adventure rpg. Some of my favs would be: the AC series, Fable 3, Torchlight 2, The Witcher 2, Darker Siders, the Arkham games.

I'm really sad that Naughty Dog is PS3 exclusive (since I don't own one)... I'd love to try out the Uncharted series and The Last of Us....

@mrsgiggles

YEAH BIOWARE!!! I invested SOO much time into those games lol... I've got a couple of saves ready to go for Inquisition, haven't decided which version of the Warden and Hawke I want to import on my first playthrough yet lol XD

152 posts

whereiscupcake • 6 August 2013 at 6:38 AM

Whilst I like games which are more laid back and friendly ('Pokemon', Animal Crossing and the like)- 'Just Cause' is my favourite games at the moment. It isn't that gorey or 'hardcore' but I enjoy taking on the missions are roaming around the environment.

PS3, 3DS and Gameboy (I prefer Pokemon this way) are my favourites, though I may be a bit addicted to Sims 3 on PC at the moment.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 6 August 2013 at 9:26 PM

I am a PC gamer. HL2 is my fave game, or really most things made by Steam. Not DOTA no.... I'm pretty typical, I like FPS. Otherwise I get bored its watever.

Male
22 posts

sebastian • 7 August 2013 at 3:47 AM

@elisder
I loved Xenoblade Chronicles [Wii] The graphics are good, the storyline is amazing. But it's rather confusing unless you pay attention and try out some new stuff ^^
I loved it.

Corpse Party [PSP] is a horror game. But it's awesome, and has an interesting plot to it. It has a lot of manga and they even released a new game. [Corpse Party: Book of Shadows]

Riveria was awesome too. It was originally a Gameboy game and then they made it into a PSP game. It has a good plot, and interesting Gameplay.

Persona 3 is awesome. It was for the Playstation, and then they added a few things and put it on the PSP. The beginning is rather slow, but once you get into it, it's awesome and enjoyable. I have 120+ hours logged into this game.

Persona 4 is also enjoyable. REALLY ENJOYABLE. It was Playstation, and then they made it for the PSP Vita, adding some new personas in it.

Unchained Blades was a pain in the butt, but really enjoyable. Just to finish the main story was 60+ hours. If you're a true RPer, you'd love this game. But it takes determination and time.

Deleted • 9 August 2013 at 10:06 PM

Currently I have PS2 and my favs are Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, Dark Cloud2, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter (all of them) and Final Fantasy 9 (can be played on the PS2 as well)

Sometimes I play Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest VIII.

The new Legend of Spyro games is good but I personally liked Spyro the Dragon: A Heroes Tail..many seem to think it was dumb but it was very fun for me and even Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly was good despite it being chock full of glitches (It was basically a half finished game whose production was pushed through.)

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 23 August 2013 at 4:23 PM

@elisder it's hard to choose a favorite game
I prefer action, adventure, HORROR ❀️, platforms and those with blood ❀️ lol
I have bought almost all consoles, but i just have stayed with nintendo 64, ps3, 3ds, psp and soon i will have a wii ^.^

Male
388 posts

victorythevaporeon • 24 August 2013 at 6:51 AM

@leafpoolz
I dont think you caught me :/