Any gamers out there?

in Entertainment

Deleted • 24 August 2013 at 2:11 PM

@victorythevaporeon
Ha Ha! Well I guess thats true.

Has anyone here played the new mario and luigi dream team game or new leaf? Are they any good?

Male
388 posts

victorythevaporeon • 24 August 2013 at 2:16 PM

@leafpoolz
*slowly raises a masterball with a smug look and an evil grin, gazing at them as if I had done, or doing, an evil deed*

Male
39 posts

drew12345 • 24 August 2013 at 3:02 PM

@elisder
mortal kombat
xbox

Female
4 posts

feathered_dragon • 30 August 2013 at 11:30 AM

My favourite games are The Lost Crown, Dark Fall 1 and 2, Syberia and Black Mirror. These are all great point-and-click adventure games 😊.
I would recommend The Lost Crown, it's the best game I've ever played 😊 It has great story and atmosphere. And it's really scary when played at night x) I love these types of games ^^
I play on PC.

Male
137 posts

halounsc2552 • 30 August 2013 at 3:58 PM

@elisder

What is your favorite video game? HALO 4
Have you recently found a game that you would recommend? HALO 4 Spartan Assalut
What kind of game do you usually prefer?(RPG's, action, etc.) RPG and FPS
And lastly, what do you use to play?(Xbox, PS3, 3DS, PC, etc.) PC and XBOX 360. (Gamertag in my profile)

9 posts

kylana • 3 September 2013 at 12:08 PM

I usually stick to RPGs -- I miss the great PS/PS2 stuff like Legend of Dragoon and Dark Cloud. I'm also a huge fan of turn-based strategy, like Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea.

I prefer PC gaming over consoles, though I have a PS3 and soon a 3DS.

Female
766 posts

lunar • 13 September 2013 at 7:37 AM

@elisder I often play games, Im more of a PC, ds player though. Lots of pokemon games, harvest moon 😃 Zelda games, and I own a wii, which I played Okami on. That was a wonderful game, I highly recommend it!

Right now I half heartedly play an MMO, its called League of Legends, they way I would describe it, extreme chess. YOu have these characters with different abilities, and a map which you are limitless on actions to do.

@leafpoolz New leaf, like...the animal crossing one? O_O

Female
3 posts

stewiefangirl • 23 April 2014 at 2:02 PM

What is your favorite video game? - Disgaea
Have you recently found a game that you would recommend? - Disgaea
What kind of game do you usually prefer?(RPG's, action, etc.) - RPG, Adventure
And lastly, what do you use to play?(Xbox, PS3, 3DS, PC, etc.) - 3DS, PS2, Computer, Game boy advance SP, Wii

Female
379 posts

silverknight01 • 29 April 2014 at 3:09 PM

@elisder
holy cow, if I were to list all of my favorite games.. I think I would go over the word count!! But a few of my favorites are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the Halo series, and pretty much any Sonic game I can get me hands on!
I some how manage to play a lot of gunning games, I don't know why.. oh, and I play on Xbox, and (the now extinct, unless we're talking e-bay..) Wii.

Female
599 posts

naked-snakes-box • 24 April 2015 at 3:58 AM

Hi gamers

I am a massive gamer I love almost every game platform
My main platform is Xbox 360/one.

My top favourite are
Dead space
Metal gear
Mortal kombat
Final fantasy 4,7,8
Dead pool
Super smash bros
Dead or alive
Soul calibur
Animal crossing
Metro is prime
Lucifer call

And so much

I have been gaming since I was 3 and never looked back lol

I have recently bought mortal kombat x and its awesome I love the way it plays great characters beutiful story worth playing.

Feel free to message me about any game you like I will get back to you I love talking to people about video games

Looking forward to talking to you
Naked-snake

Deleted • 24 April 2015 at 4:05 AM

I love Sims games! ❤️

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 26 April 2015 at 11:26 AM

This is an extremely weird question, but does anyone like harvest moon or pokemon crystal?
Also, i do like legend of zelda: phantom hourglass

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 11 May 2015 at 2:29 PM

I play MOBAs and MMoRPGs. 😋

ArcheAge , League of Legends , Dota 2

I also play CSGO and Don't Starve, ^o^

91 posts

jonghyun • 28 May 2015 at 9:56 PM

i've been an xbox 360 gamer since 2009...

i, for the most part, like games where there is multiplayer. i like the social interaction. destiny, call of duty, grand theft auto v, pay day 2, stuff like that.

i've always wished i had a PC that was game-oriented enough so that i could be a PC gamer, but alas, i don't.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 28 May 2015 at 10:53 PM

I play all kinds of games. At the moment I'm pretty happy with my Mortal Kombat X and I'm replaying Injustice. But I love Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and Assassin's Creed too...and pretty much everything else xD