How would you describe your best friend on EC ?

in Forum Games

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 2:19 PM

Describe them.. What do you think they look like ? My best friend is freaky0709 but I've already seen a picture if her so I kinda cheated >:} Haha describe anyone and be sure to ping them! So they can see it 😊 But be nice! If you don't want them to see it then don't ping them..have fun πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 12 January 2011 at 2:48 PM

well @klemicat and @fatcatrose and @frankielove999 😊 but i know them in real life so i will only sorta describe them... πŸ˜ƒ well .....they are very funny peeps πŸ˜‹ i dont know how else to describe them πŸ˜ƒ ahahahahahah lolz

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 3:14 PM

Lol I have a lotta best friends on here and im not sure how to describe them ALL so... What do you people think I look like? πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 7:37 PM

@thepells4 tell me what u think I look like and I'll tell u what I think u look like 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 7:40 PM

@dawnfur Hmmm... I might be completely wrong but... Brown hair, blue eyes, uhhh... (im making this up as i go along XD) tall? And... Uh... hmmm... πŸ˜‹ I guess thats all i can think of. maybe... wearing some pair of jeans (which i can never fit into but whatever XD) and... A T-shirt? What DO you look like?

And what do YOU think I llok like? (ill tell you what i look like after you guess 😱)

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 7:56 PM

@thepells4 WOW all that except tall. You know me SOO well. xD *hugs you* I have do have brown hair and blue eyes that look grey sometimes O.o and on my right eye there is just a little bit of brown (it's weird) and yes I am shorter than most >.> I wear jeans everyday cause I love them! And usually a jacket ❀️ I love jackets

Hhhhhhhmmmmm...I imagine you to Have a lighter brown hair with green eyes (I am making it along as I go also xD) Average height. Do u have long hair?I think so..but i could be wrong.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:00 PM

@dawnfur Yeah, i have long hair. Ooh you were so close!!! I have dirty-blonde colored hair, long & wavy, blue eyes, am actually pretty tall, needs glasses but I'm hiding it from my parents cuz i dont want glasses or contacts, and i have to admit I'm not thin, but not fat either. Uhhhh... XD

I AM eleven, thats not a fake age, im REALLY smart, like a brainiac, am a "gifted writer" or at least thats what my 4th grade teacher said, im french, italian, and a tiny bit irish and scottish, but mostly and more than half american. XD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:11 PM

@Nat I know you have brown hair (not blond) kinda short maybe hazel eyes? Short.πŸ˜‹ And umm interesting clothes x3

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:17 PM

@thepells4 ugh it's so like me to get so close xD oh and yah I'm in the 8th grade And I'm 14 yes old my hair goes down to the end of my neck 😊 @freaky0709 blue eyes actually 😊 with one little brown place in my right eye 😊 Hehehehehahahaha short Oh yes!xD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:19 PM

@dawnfur Yush! Shorty x3 jk jkπŸ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:23 PM

@dawnfur & @freaky0709 Lol ok now who wants to talk about their favorite things? (like color and animal and food and song and stuff like that and etc.)

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:30 PM

@thepells4 ugh it's so like me to get so close xD oh and yah I'm in the 8th grade And I'm 14 yes old my hair goes down to the end of my neck 😊 @freaky0709 blue eyes actually 😊 with one little brown place in my right eye 😊 Hehehehehahahaha short Oh yes!xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:31 PM

@dawnfur I think u double posted... Lol. XD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:32 PM

I already know Nat's favorite color xD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:32 PM

@thepells4 That happens when you refresh the page whe you hit the refresh buttonπŸ˜‹

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:33 PM

@thepells4 I did and I didn't mean too DX my fav color blue my fav song is just a dream by nelly 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:34 PM

@freaky0709 why do you think my nickname is squirrel lol! I'm a shortie!! Lol xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:34 PM

Ok here are some of my fave things:

Color: purple
Name: Anna
Animal: Wolf
Food: ?????
House animal: Cat
Book series: Warriors OR Guardians Of Ga'hoole
Singer: Kesha
Song: Stereo Love by Edward Maya

Those are my faves. 😸

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:35 PM

@dawnfur Lol I know i do that all the time. XD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:37 PM

@Nat lol xD

Color:Lime Green
Name:Stella
Animal:Tiger
Food:???
House Animal:Fish or Dog it's a tie xD
Book Series:Fire Within and The Hunger Games
Singer:Ke$ha and Katy Perry
Song:Just a dream and Dinosaur xD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:37 PM

Color: blue
Name: amber
Animal: wolf or polar bear
Food: tacos!!πŸ˜ƒ
House animal: Dog
Book series: warriors
Singer: Nickelback
Song: just a dream by nelly 😊
What r ur Favs people?

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:38 PM

@dawnfur I didn't even see your post that your favorite song was Just a Dram! Haha special minds think alike xD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:38 PM

@daunfur Amber? O.o

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:39 PM

@freaky0709 Oh wow, we have the same taste for music... Well singers, i like kesha, katy perry, and rhianna, but no offense but I don't like Just A Dream that much. I like Stereo Love better. 😱

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:39 PM

@thepells4 I'm actually listening to Just a Dream right nowπŸ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:40 PM

@freaky0709 OMG really?! Cuz im listening to Stero Love right now! @dawnfur go listen to just a dream so well all be listening to our fave songs! 😸

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:41 PM

@thepells4 Weird O.o Go Nat! Goooo!
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm 12πŸ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 12 January 2011 at 8:43 PM

I, can fix all these lies, oh baby baby run but Im running to you... *sings Stereo Love* @freaky0709 What was that? I didnt hear you, i was singing Stereo Love. Jk. But im listening to it. Omg youre a year older than me. XD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:43 PM

@freaky0709 haha I was already listening to just a dream!!!!Lol xD btw my iPod messed up and that song is under K! Haha xD

Deleted • 12 January 2011 at 8:45 PM

@thepells4 OMG I'm 3 years older than you xD