Do you own this creature?: yes

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 30 July 2011 at 5:13 PM

Name: Melani
Species: Tine
Stage: (No eggs allowed.) 1st
Personality: Strong willed
Special markings/accessories: (Nothing too complicated.) Heart on the pad of her paw
Element: (Can be "None." Water elements are having a tough time lately.) Light/ Purity
Rebel, Shadow Horde, or Citizen?: Citizen into rebel
Can drink salt water?: No, but she can survive off of other liquids.
Do you own this creature?: Yes!

Name: Bing
Gender: Male (she is really female but we need some guys xD)
Species: Macbot
Stage: (No eggs allowed.) @avelaingia he is am egg, but macbot eggs look like evolved, is this an exception? xD if not than 1st 😃
Personality: logical
Special markings/accessories: (Nothing too complicated.) None
Element: (Can be "None." Water elements are having a tough time lately.) electricity
Rebel, Shadow Horde, or Citizen?: Citizen into ?
Can drink salt water?: He doesn't need water
Do you own this creature?: YES!

Name: Monica
Species: Doovoo
Stage: (No eggs allowed.) Last
Personality: Malicious
Special markings/accessories: (Nothing too complicated.) None
Element: (Can be "None." Water elements are having a tough time lately.) Dark
Rebel, Shadow Horde, or Citizen?: Shadow Horde
Can drink salt water?: Yes!
Do you own this creature?: Yes!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 July 2011 at 8:48 PM

MUST JOIN. *sparkling eyes*

Name: Mrmallow (my very own XD)
Species: Alkub
Stage: Last
Personality: Strong-willed and very protective of smaller creatures. Often acts like a big brother. He hates to lose, and hates to see suffering. He is generally fierce and adamant to those that he doesn't know, but has a big heart and is willing to share it.
Special markings/accessories: A scar on his shoulder that he got in a nogar attack. (Bonus point to anyone who can describe to me when and where this happened 😉 )
Element: None.
Rebel.
Can't drink saltwater.
I own Mrmallow ❤ī¸

@balletninja I think @avelaingia was looking for a more in-depth description of personality instead of just one adjective.

@avelaingia Can I control multiple charas in my cove, for example, describing events from different creatures perspectives, but only actually using three main charas? I might also introduce charas that would become controllable by anyone in the plot. Is that okay with you? Also, do the creatures know if/who the leader of the shadow hordes is? And what are the shadow hordes?

Also, I don't quite get the element thing. Can they command that element, or what?

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 July 2011 at 9:04 PM

Name: Darkaria
Species: Foo
Stage: (No eggs allowed.) Last
Personality: I don't like this question D: She's strong, not afraid easily, usually serious: her only form of joke is sarcasm (☚ī¸)
Special markings/accessories: (Nothing too complicated.) A dark brown stripe going down her back then onto her left side.
Element: (Can be "None." Water elements are having a tough time lately.) Dark?
Rebel, Shadow Horde, or Citizen?: Ex-Citizen, now in the wild?
Can drink salt water?: No
Do you own this creature?: Yes, @lexa.

Now get ready to fight for your life in a dynamic world...

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 July 2011 at 9:09 PM

@smilies we shall now commence epic plot twists XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 July 2011 at 9:12 PM

@redfire77 Yup, Hmmmm, do you think av would let us start? xD *Is bored*

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 30 July 2011 at 9:28 PM

Name:MistCloud
Species:Tasma
Stage: 3
Personality: Secretive, reclusive, yet strong, determined and levelheaded.
Special markings/accessories: none
Element: Uhh, Ice?
Rebel, Shadow Horde, or Citizen?: Rebel
Can drink salt water?: no
Do you own this creature?: yes
Lives: In mountain cave by ark

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 July 2011 at 9:32 PM

@smilies I'm gonna write an introductory paragraph for mrmallow, but I don't think we should get started without her because we have no idea what's happening XD
@avelaingia Is it okay if I write in first person?

^Mrmallow^
^"Gwroar!" I slammed my heavy tail down on the wooden floor of our beach house. I smacked the newspaper down onto the table and growled again. Urkeya looked at me with her wings beating furiously, even though their was no way she would ever lift off, just like her two gobbler siblings, A and Chicken Nugget. There was a mixture of fluster, concern, and anxiety on her face.
"I'm sorry." My face softened whenever I saw the earnest and ditzy gobbler. "But we might have to start conserving water." I motioned to the headlines of the paper. "Rebels and Shadow Hordes Duke it Out" and " This Years' Drought Season Shatters Records". Urkeya just nodded and flounced away. I didn't expect her to understand this, as she was always happy-go-lucky, and young to boot.
"You're right, but it didn't warrant such a great reaction." A smooth voice drifted lazily down to my ears. I looked up to see Humbaby an olimpt, and my fellow cove leader, in her usual perch, resting atop a small board extending from a wall. Her glossy coat lay smooth despite the harrowing news. Easy for her to say. I was just short tempered by nature, while she could tolerate thousands of olimpt kits frolicking all over her without batting an eye. ^

@somone could you post so I can continue XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 July 2011 at 9:44 PM

@redfire77 I was joking 😋

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 30 July 2011 at 10:05 PM

MistCloud snarled and lept onto a close by rabbit. Morning dew was scarce, but it worked...for now. The rabbit squealed, but it was too late. She devoured it ravenously, enjoying the blood's moisture. Her pup would need the milk it would provide. She returned to the cave, seeing her pup.

Name: SilverMisted
Species:Tasma
Stage: 1
Personality: newborn
Special markings/accessories: none
Element: Ice
Can drink salt water?: no
Do you own this creature?: no
Lives: with mother, MistCloud

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 July 2011 at 10:51 PM

^Mrmallow^
^ "So what I'm I supposed to do?" I growled at Humbaby, but not aggressively.
The golden feline surveyed me before responding, an annoying habit that she acquired from her late master. "Well, you could join the rebels." She said it so simply! Like it was nothing.
"Do you realize how much commitment that would take?!" I got to my feet.
Humbaby paused and looked over me again. I hated when she did that. "Yes." Her silky smooth voice resounded. I shook my head. She could be so
annoying sometimes.
"You know, some people are saying that the Shadow Hordes are responsible for the unusually harsh drought." I whipped my head around, instantly interested by the mention of the Shadow Hordes. Humbaby gave me a calculating smirk, which said plainly that she said that just to get my attention. I was about to sputter out something about tricksters and karma, but Humbaby spoke before I could.
" It's actually true though." My ears swivelled up in her direction.
"Tell me more." I narrowed my eyes.
"People are saying that they are consuming our fresh water supply rather quickly, because their troops are so numerous." The olimpt flicked her tail in disgust. "You may be able to put a stop to this by joining the rebels." ^

Deleted • 30 July 2011 at 10:59 PM

^Mrmallow^
^ I gripped my rucksack with my jaw and swung it over my back. I was joining the rebels. I looked back at the sea cove that my cove-mates and I lived in. Everyone was waving solemnly. However, three fur balls of energy- the gobbler triplets -flapped and laughed and chirped. They thought that I was just going on an adventure. I didn't have the heart to tell them what a huge commitment this was. "I'll come back!!!!" I roared, and then galloped off.

As I ran, I actually was looking forward to this. I loved fighting, and my natural strength and speed made me a tyrant on the battlefield. And whatever happened, it would be exciting. ^

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 30 July 2011 at 11:11 PM

SilverMisted suckled feebly at her mother. MistCloud looked lovingly at her, thinking about the Shadow Hordes. There was rustling outside. She slowly rose and peeked out. A few rebels were passing by. Oh no, they're gonna make camp here, she thought. A shadow creature passed right after they left, it was a/an alkub/florn/foo. I don't know who to say in case its a favorite creature. She stalked it. This would be easy, she hunted them often. In a few minutes, it was down and tied up.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 July 2011 at 11:14 PM

@meixiaotian Wait, are their patrols? I thought avelaingia was going to tell us how the Shadow Horded acted? And also that might have been a bit overpowered....

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 30 July 2011 at 11:24 PM

@refire77 Gives me some wiggle room if I do one noun. I rather thing not be decided for my characters that way I can turn things around.

Deleted • 30 July 2011 at 11:24 PM

Darkaria pushed her head through the brambles obscuring the entrance to her den and looked outside. Immeadiately the harsh sun beat down on her through the leaves high above her. Her mouth was dry, she hadn't found any water all day.
This no good. She'd have to wait until night before venturing to look for water again. She backed up into her den and sat down. Maybe she'd have been better off staying in the city after all, she sighed.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 31 July 2011 at 9:39 AM

@redfire77 i edited it

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 10:23 AM

Name: The_King
Species: Fighting, he is a fierce fierce fighter.
Stage: Last stage.
Personality: He loves to spend time with his mate Floata. He can be crule if you deserve it. He can be kind when you need a friend.
Special markings/accessories: He has no special markings exept his scar across his right eye.
Element: Earth.
Can drink salt water?: Yes.
Do you own this creature?: YESH! Yay!

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 31 July 2011 at 10:27 AM

should we say where we live? Just to help?

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 10:28 AM

@redfire77 wanna have Mrmallow nad King be like head of the rebels? If we can?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 31 July 2011 at 10:34 AM

Maybe a council of leaders

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 31 July 2011 at 1:10 PM

@avelaingia Here I am! x)

Name: Coppre

Species: Pixgog

Stage: First and last

Personality: Coppre is a very hyper, always upbeat Pixgog. He is surprisingly not that clumsy, and is quite an elegant flier. Even though he doesn't really show it, he is quite intelligent, and knows what will work, even when he shares it with no one else and just assumes that people will know what it is. No one has ever seen him get angry.

Special markings/accessories: Just a purple splotch on his back right leg.

Element: (Wait, what are the elements?) Wind

Rebel, Shadow Horde, or Citizen?: Citizen, is tempted to join the rebellion against the Shadow Horde but hasn't yet

Can drink salt water?: Sometimes: He can use a special spell to turn salt water into normal water, but it only works sometimes.

Do you own this creature?: Um, yes. x3

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 31 July 2011 at 1:57 PM

@avelaingia should we say where we live?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 31 July 2011 at 2:31 PM

@avelaingia So it doesn't necessarily need to be the type of magic they use? And if they are associated with a certain element, then would anything happen that wouldn't happen if they had no elements? Also, what are the Shadow Hordes? Are they evil creatures or what?

@bluegirl80 I don't think that Mrmallow would be very good in that role XD He makes rash decisions and doesn't care much for his safety as long as his loved ones are safe. He could never make it up to such a high rank XD I imagine him as more of a fighting force than a leader 😋

Mrmallow picked up a rebel scent, along with the scent of blood, and followed it. The scent, as it got closer to the source, began to smell more and more like an olimpt. He crouched down and tread softly until he could see a cave, no doubt where this olimpt was taking shelter. Perhaps they had been wounded? He decided to wait to be noticed, but after waiting a couple minutes he had a change of heart.

The alkub padded into the cave, waiting to be confronted.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 31 July 2011 at 2:34 PM

please tell me where everyone lives or is!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 31 July 2011 at 2:38 PM

@meixiaotian Mrmallow is in a mountain cave at the moment, and his cove-mates live in a cove by the ocean.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 31 July 2011 at 2:42 PM

but where, in a sense of everyone, are we even on the same island?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 31 July 2011 at 2:43 PM

Mrmallow paused for a moment. He should have expected this kind of reception. He decided to ask a question first. "Are you rebels?" Then he continued to actually answer the questions that had been thrown at him. "I am Mrmallow. I live in a cove on the beach with the rest of my cove-mates. I want to join the rebels." He looked at the two creatures, waiting for a response.

@meixiaotian Yes, we are all on the Ark, I believe.