He was outside my front door, so I took him in! 😃

I named him Jelly, because my other dog is jealous of him! Lol. 😊

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 31 July 2011 at 8:45 AM

AWESOME! 😃
Shame it's not a kitty...😈

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 8:46 AM

@frosty AW! Hehehehe you should probley look to see if someone is missing him or take him to the vet to see if he has a microchip with his home on it. If they say no then say I'll adopt him then and just leave with him.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 31 July 2011 at 8:47 AM

Well he does pee a lot on the floor, so maybe the person abandoned him because of that? It's a puppy. 😱

@Isis: Oh yea, and in Guatemala, I saw a TINY kitten, like the size of a Banana a little smaller though. 😱

Female
223 posts

amy14 • 31 July 2011 at 8:48 AM

lol

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 July 2011 at 8:49 AM

@Frosty

Aww, that is nice! Better make sure he doesn't belong to someone before you get attached 😋

I recently stole a dog but its ok, the dog was about dead when I took him, he could hardly walk, was so skinny you could count all the bones in his body and had the worst case of worms, He is all better now though and I even found him a really nice home 😉

Male
529 posts

frosty • 31 July 2011 at 8:51 AM

I'm already attached. D;

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 8:53 AM

@frosty you should still take him to the vet.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 31 July 2011 at 8:53 AM

I will. 😃

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 July 2011 at 8:56 AM

@Frosty

Well that is not good, but yeah you should take him to the vet... if you have a good vet (I only take my dogs to get their shots... I hate our local vet ☹️ )

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 8:57 AM

@frosty have you given hima bath yet?

Male
529 posts

frosty • 31 July 2011 at 8:57 AM

Lol, I hate my local vet too. Too expensive and they put some gel on the dogs booty hole when they're done with everything...O_O

@Bluegirl80: No, it's a white dog, and it looks pretty clean, but I will. I found him early in the morning, so I was to lazy then. x_x

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 9:04 AM

@frosty you still should, he could have a sickness in his fur that he or you or your other dog might catch. Or fleas.

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 July 2011 at 9:13 AM

@Frosty

I hate mine cause he does not know what he is talking about

First time I went to hi I took in a baby rabbit who had been attacked by my cat and he said the kit (rabbit babies are called kits sorry if that confused you) had gone into shock when just on my way over the kit was eating and drinking... anyways he put the kit to sleep for not reason..

Second time he told me my dog had nerve damage when I took him to get checked for worms, He gave my dog medicines and my dog went into shock so I took him to a vet that is really far away and that vet said that my dog did have worms and had too keep my dog overnight because of the other vets medicine....

Third time I took a dog in for mange and the dog was just a tad underweight (his ribs showed a little) and the vet said that the dog was malnutritioned and dehydrated and had to be kept overnight and the next day called me and said the dog had died...

so yeah, I never go there, I just go to this vet that is like 3 hours away to get my pets shots and for life threatening things otherwise I diagnose them myself and so far I'm always right

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 9:14 AM

@furfur thats stupid of the other vet.

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 July 2011 at 9:17 AM

@Bluegirl80

Yeah I go in and out of dogs faster that anyone so I need a good vet and the other one is just so far away its not worth it unless I really need her.... as for the other vet, I hope he gets closed down, he either does not care or just does not know what he is talking about...

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 9:17 AM

@furfur ROLF Hope the other vet has 2 dogs and a bunny that die.

Female
30 posts

worm857 • 31 July 2011 at 9:19 AM

Congrats on the new dog! I hope everything is alright with him. I wish I could get a new dog, but my dad is not a fan of pets.

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 July 2011 at 9:19 AM

@Bluegirl80

I don't, I'd feel bad for the dogs and bunny 😋
But yea something bad should happen to him 😈

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 31 July 2011 at 9:34 AM

I don't even go to the vet anymore xD My dog doesn't poop worms, or have spaz attacks, Reilly is getting old, but nothing you can do about that. I hate the vet most of the time, they are kinda weird.

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 July 2011 at 9:37 AM

@Balletninja

Yep, Vets are weird 😈 That is why I diagnose my dogs myself and they don't get many health problems it just I get a lot of stays and they have problems and give those problems to my dogs 😋

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 31 July 2011 at 9:39 AM

@furfur Same, I don't like to hear what is wrong with them. And pay for expensive medication for something that would have went away in a day xD Dogs have high immune systems, that is why I don't believe vets half the time.

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 July 2011 at 9:41 AM

@Balletninja

Yeah, as long as you get them their shots they are not going to get anything bad, besides mange, but that is only if you take in strays that already have mange like me 😋

Female
607 posts

magician1574 • 31 July 2011 at 9:41 AM

if he is a puppy keep him and u can train him to pee outside and take him out about every hour😊

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 31 July 2011 at 9:42 AM

if he is someone's you can ask to dog-sit him.