Did you read mine in a gangster voice?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 3 August 2011 at 3:54 PM

Give it to me & you won't have to choose anymore~~! xD

//is smacked//

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 3 August 2011 at 3:55 PM

Hmmm.......I decide....@crescentfeather is the winner! It's my sort of humor, LOLZ
And @_icarlyrocks_55 you had dead Olimpts. DEAD OLIMPT! NOOO!!!! xD
@whitefall yours was just slightly less funny *-*

CONGRATS @ CRESCENTFEATHER!!!! *glitter falls down*

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 3 August 2011 at 3:55 PM

*headdesk*

@isis

Will there be another giveaway? @_@

Deleted • 3 August 2011 at 4:14 PM

Aw. Oh well 😋

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 3 August 2011 at 6:38 PM

@isis Hello i'm a mechanical dog. A few years ago i was walking when i came across a well i don't really know what it was. it was round and two parts and looked sort of tasty. i immediately ran away cause i didn't want to be tempted to eat it since last time i did eat something similar and it turned out to be a human's butt! i ran and ran for ever. I came to a very special place. It was where my real owner lived. I decided to stay there, she loved me. i loved her. it doesn't matter if I'm a mechanical dog because this is where i really belong and I lived happily with the girl with strawberry blonde hair that embraced me with love when i first showed up at her door step.

The end! 😊😊😊 thank you.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 5 August 2011 at 4:12 AM

@evil_chihuahua awesome C:

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 5 August 2011 at 4:13 AM

@isis glad u like it but, is it gone already or am i too late????? ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 5 August 2011 at 4:13 AM

@evil_chihuahua if yours was better than crescentfeather's one, I'd have let you win, but I still like crescentfeather's one better ")

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 5 August 2011 at 4:22 AM

@isis oh ok☹️ soz i don't mind if i win or not i just thought that i was too late

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 5 August 2011 at 4:23 AM

@evil_chihuahua yes you were a little too late but that doesn't matter 😸

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 5 August 2011 at 4:24 AM

@isis good!😊😊😊 just happy i didn't miss my chance

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 5 August 2011 at 5:16 AM

@crescentfeather congrats you have won a.............GOBBLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 9 August 2011 at 12:33 AM

@maineen

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE