A newbi says hi...

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 12:56 AM

I am new here.......as the titel stated and sooooooooo nervous about taking care of my eggs..... I only wanted to git 2 but the thing 1-4 step for new people list said to gt 10.....they wont die if I don't git enugf clicks fast will they?... I dont go to many other sites or git online to often,....but I joined here for something to do when I do git online...>.<

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 1 August 2011 at 1:00 AM

@maraschinobunny you need to have a few people feed each egg a day in order to ensure that it does not die. without having a couple people feed each egg each day, there is a chance that it will die. feeding raises its happiness, and when its happiness is 0, it could randomly die. so only get as many as you can manage. you can also put them with tim, and while htey are booked there they cannot die, but you have to feed enough eggs to save up enough to book tims. you can get up to 10 eggs a day, but you cannot get more than 10. i hope that all makes sense. if you have questions, just let me know 😊

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 1:38 AM

@chibiloki88

Oh well that seems to make senc I sapose I'll git to feeding eggs so I can book him I'm not on alot and I never know when I can git on next so its probably for the best I git safe rather than sorry. Thank you for the info ^-^

38 posts

soul • 1 August 2011 at 2:37 AM

😊 Actually, if you are lucky you can get another egg from the Astriod. Not likely at all, but there is a chance. Oh, the best way to get your eggs clicked is to go on others profiles and click all theirs, then post on their page saying you did. Then they'll click yours in return 😊

Female
696 posts

lillia • 1 August 2011 at 2:45 AM

hi! welcome to eggcave,mara!

im 4days old now and dont worry about your egg, you can put your eggs at tims or when ever im online and aware, il feed your eggie πŸ˜ƒ add me as a friend so i can remember

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 3:01 AM

@soul

hahaha I tryed that and the egg exploded XD

@lillia

Oh thank you consider it done I wanted to make friends to I just uselessly don't go around asking...hehe I gess I'm to timid for that.

Female
696 posts

lillia • 1 August 2011 at 3:07 AM

πŸ˜‹ *hugs* i love making friends

38 posts

soul • 1 August 2011 at 11:37 AM

@maraschinobunny

Hey! I had that yesterday. XD Anyways, count me as a friend as well. I love clicking since I both get EC and possibly get my eggs clicked as well 😊

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 3:02 PM

*lillia

Hugs back gently "I do as well its nice to have people to talk to when I do git online."

@soul

"haha I will still keep trying curiosity dictates that I must....I wana know whats special about those eggs." gos to feed your eggs send this site stopped loading in the middle of that last nite.

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 1 August 2011 at 3:04 PM

@maraschinobunny Nice to meet you! I'll go feed your eggs now. *slinks off with evil grin*

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 3:56 PM

@swymr_krys

gasps "you beter not be feeding them any thing bad..I...I'll return the favor." O.O slinks off as well.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 1 August 2011 at 3:59 PM

@maraschinobunny HI! 😊

*crazy oldie alarm goes*

No worries πŸ˜‰
If you need help with ANYTHING,feel free to ask! 😊nd since I'm quitting (sadly), you can adopt a rare from me πŸ˜ƒ

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 4:02 PM

@isis

"Oh my am sorry to here that......I will adopt one from you if youd lke...I just dont know what to pick." >.< "why quit?" gos to feed / look at what you have.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 1 August 2011 at 4:04 PM

@maraschinobunny
I can pick for you 😈 Haha 😸 Bur feel free to look around πŸ˜‰ And thanks for the feeds ❀️

Female
144 posts

zebra101 • 1 August 2011 at 4:08 PM

welcome to egg cave feel free to ask me any questions πŸ˜ƒ @maraschinobunny

Female
4 posts

kadjwalk • 1 August 2011 at 4:23 PM

@Maraschinobunny

Welcome to egg cave 😊

I've got some creatures here you may adopt if you'd like πŸ˜‰

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 1 August 2011 at 4:27 PM

@maraschinobunny

Welcome to Eggcave, feel free to ask me anything πŸ˜ƒ I hope you enjoy yourself here 😊 *goes feed eggs*

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 4:31 PM

@isis

Oh your welcome..... now I wonder what purplwpurr will be." XD

@zebra101

Thank you I'll keep that in mind

@kadjwalk

Oh um thank you I will look when I can

@dionaea

Oh thankl you." rushes off to try and feed all the new responders eggs @.@

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 1 August 2011 at 4:33 PM

@maraschinobunny Lot #32617

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 4:40 PM

@isis

hahaha I gave you the newinst egg I adopted.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 1 August 2011 at 4:42 PM

HI 😈

Female
12 posts

maraschinobunny • 1 August 2011 at 5:17 PM

@carnatate

hi there.