I miss the Happiness bar

in Help & Questions

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 1 February 2011 at 8:51 AM

This hasn't occurred to me before because I always try to keep my creatures on Tim, but today I noticed that they were getting hungry - meaning I actually _noticed_ it in the old version of the website with the green happiness bar.

Call me blind but I think the happiness bar is a lot easier to actually SEE than the small numbers with 50 / 100 and so on. I'd completely missed to check the numbers in beta mode and I miss the happiness bar.
Is anyone else having this "problem"? :/

Deleted • 1 February 2011 at 10:06 AM

I am. XP Its so much easier to see if there "happy" on the old version.

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 1 February 2011 at 11:59 AM

I'm so glad you've mentioned this.
Normally, with a quick glance at an egg's profile, you can easily see if it needs to be put with Tim. Whereas in V2, the numbers don't jump out of the page. It would help SO much if the "happiness bar" aspect of the site was carried into V2.

So basically, yes, I'm having this problem too. My eyes just skim over the numbers, it's a pain when it gets close to "Tim time". ☚ī¸

Deleted • 1 February 2011 at 2:23 PM

I've noticed this as well 😋 I think it should be a new bar + the numbers, because the old bar was a little bit hard to tell what happiness it was at.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 1 February 2011 at 8:44 PM

Yes, a bar + the numbers would be great! 😃

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 1 February 2011 at 9:52 PM

Yeah I agree!

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 4 February 2011 at 6:58 AM

The new Version should have a big giant smile face on the eggs profile, telling if its happy or sad 😃 that would be awesome 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 February 2011 at 9:08 PM

YEAH!!!!!

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 February 2011 at 2:40 PM

I agree, the happiness bar on v1 is much easier to see if a pet is happy or not. Having the bar back + numbers would be great! 😃

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 3 April 2011 at 11:44 PM

i agree. ive only been in beta for a few minutes, but i miss the happiness bar 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 4 April 2011 at 12:36 AM

Yeah, me too! I really wanted numbers so I'd know exactly but this way I don't notice when they come off tims! 😱 Can't we have BOTH? >_<