The end.

in Roleplaying

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:31 PM

Wow good idea! Sarah exclaims, For night messages!

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:31 PM

Akira looks down at the whining fuzzy creature and picks it up "It's a red fox pup"

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:32 PM

"I'm sorry. Its just that some animals are blood thirsty." I say showing her a scar she had never seen. "And that was a racoon!" I say. "Now sit down and eat with us."

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:33 PM

Akira petted the small pup

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:36 PM

@bluegirl80
Caroline frowned. "I never knew about that," she said obviously, joining them at the table. "I was being as quiet as I could, anyway. I've been living in the wilderness half my life."
She grinned at Rue.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:37 PM

Sarah sat down and put the bat in her lap and scrawled something on the paper. It now read:

Bird Mail Service. Specialy trained birds delivering your mail.
Eagle: 40 Pes
Hawk: 50 Pes
Falcon: 100 Pes
Pidgeon: 10 Pes
Song Bird: 20 Pes
Parrot: ( Sends recorded messages) 100 Pes
Crow/Raven/Blackbird: 10 Pes
Owl: 50 Pes
Bat: ( night travel ) 30 Pes Note I'm not responsable for any injures or deaths.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:38 PM

"LOL! wonderful! I love the not responsible for death!" I laugh. "I know you have Caroline. Its just.... I lost my sister that way." I say sighing.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:42 PM

Caroline frowned at Rue. She looked down at her hands, placing them in her lap. "Oh. I'm sorry," she said.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:43 PM

Sarah sushed them and walked over to Mia who was growling. She picked up her bow and arrows and pulled out her dagger. Something bad is out there. She muttered.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:44 PM

"Dont worry, you filled her place in my heart." I say walking over and hugging Caroline. "So promise to be carful and have Peter with you all the time your in the woods?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:45 PM

"It's hurt....badly"

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:46 PM

Caroline smiled at Rue, hugging her back. She took a step back.
"I promise!" she told her. "I always have him around. What could I do without him?"
Peter nodded his head once, tilting it to the side.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:47 PM

"Okay good." I laugh. "Whats wrong Sarah? Forgot I have over active hearing?" ((OOC xD))

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:48 PM

Caroline looked over at Sarah, surprised. She tried to glance out the window, but found she couldn't.
"What's out there?" she asked Sarah, blinking questioningly.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:48 PM

Akira put a finger over a gash in the pups chest

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:48 PM

When sarah looked at them her face was white. She fell over uncouncious.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:49 PM

@qwaszx
Caroline rushed over to Sarah, nearly tripping on the way there.
"Sarah!" she exclaimed in shock. "Sarah, are you alright?!"

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:50 PM

All of a sudden a bird flew in diving its beak into my leg. I fall as it rip some of the flesh out. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I scream. "EVERYONE DUCK DOWN!!!!!" I yell as I try to get the bird out. It finally flies out and I slam the window closed.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:51 PM

Sarah moaned and rolled over revealing a sleeping dart in her neck.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:51 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Akira stared down at the pup for a short while before fainting

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:51 PM

Caroline looked at the two girls, now frightened out of her wits. She carefully removed the dart from Sarah, careful to contain the shaking in her hands. Meanwhile, Peter had raced to the window, chirping angrily at nothing.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:53 PM

I fall over blood trickling down in a pile. I fall under the spell of sleep. I yawn and lay on the ground. A dart flies into my tomache, like the one in Sarah's neck. "GAWD! MY STOMACHE!" I scream before I pass out.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:54 PM

Caroline sucked in a sob, now looking at two unconscious girls - her friends. She looked around the treehouse frantically for any way of barricading it before something got to her.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 August 2011 at 6:55 PM

Storm looked at Akria.
He took the pup.

EVERYONE
I'/m sorry for the late repiles..my STUIPD computer is slow Dx

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:55 PM

Sarah woke up with a pounding headache. She pulled the dart from her neck and crawled over to Mia.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:56 PM

I pull the dart out of my stomach. "Caroline. Go into that room." I screech pointing to a door. "Bring us or leave us. Your choice." I say before I lay my head down laughing like a maniack.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:56 PM

Akira breathing slowed

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:57 PM

@redstar-fireclan
No problem. (:

Caroline looked at the two of them worriedly. She grabbed Rue's leg, beginning to drag her toward the room. She looked over at Sarah, who was now awake. "Sarah... in here," she said quietly.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:58 PM

Sarah giggled for a few minutes then stopped

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:58 PM

"AAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" I scream laughing even harder. Blood loss is so weird when it effects me. "CAROLINE! WHEN DID YOU BECOME A MONKEY PRESEDENT!?!?!"