Live Like Your Dying

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

If You Were To Live Like Your Dying, What Would You Do? Think Of It As You Could Doin Anything, With Out Any Obstacles, WHat Would You Do?

-Please keep it appropriate
-Remeber The Milky Way Is The Limit XD

I'd Go I Europe, Try To Visit As Many Countries As I Could And See All Of The Spectacular Things That There Are You See!

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 2 August 2011 at 9:18 PM

I would travel, and spend my time doing a whole bunch of extreme (well semi-extreme) sports like skydiving, bungee-jumping, avalanche racing, etc. All the stuff on my bucket list really.

And I'd take out loans from the giant banks and donate it to charities right before I died lols. <--- This is probably illegal right? XD

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 9:23 PM

@mairbear Lol bucket list, that was a great movie!

but that sounds awesome! i'd love to do things like that lol

and yeah i think it is illegal to do that , well maybe not idk but if you do it'll put your loved ones in debt

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 2 August 2011 at 9:25 PM

@Mairbear

They take it out of your will! 😋

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 9:31 PM

@crooton1 Thats if she has a willl 😋

What would you do?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 2 August 2011 at 9:34 PM

@hollyroxn01 I would spend as much time with my family and friends as possible. I would obviously quit Eggcave (duh). No online game could ever match my family and friends. They are amazing ❤️

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 2 August 2011 at 9:37 PM

@crooton1
@hollyroxn01

Oh darn... hmmmm OK I've got a plan.

1. Accumulate loans.
2. Deposit everything into a bank in Switzerland.
3. Declare bankruptcy.
4. Pass on key to vault in Switzerland to loved ones.
5. Die.

LOL XD I'm totally basing this off movies too, no idea what the banks in Switzerland are like XD

@hollyroxn01

😱 I didn't even know that Bucket List was a movie LOL, I just googled it, it does look interesting. I think I'll watch it when I've got time 😃

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 9:46 PM

@redfire77 That sounds like the best plan there is!!! lolz!!! except for the quitting eggcave part but you do have a point, it could never match your family or friends!

@mairbear LOLZ! reallly??? i thought you called it your bucket list because of the movie!!! lolz! btw what woul dyou do in the mean time of accumulating loans? and what the point of accumulating them if you'll just have to pay them off in the end? also isnt there intrest if you dont pay them off with in a certain time? LOLZ! i feel im defeating the purpose of this XD i feel like a loser now XD jk but i like your first idea better, with the sky diving and bungie-jumping lol

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 2 August 2011 at 9:58 PM

@hollyroxn01 Lols, I'd be off doing extreme sports, of course 😋
And I declared bankruptcy so I don't 😋 Anyway, it would be an awesome last contribution to the world. I'm under the impression that all the big corporations are corrupted... although I can`t name a specific reason if you asked me... O_o

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 2 August 2011 at 9:59 PM

BASE jumping 8D

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 10:33 PM

@mairbear lolXD

@icymuffin base jumping?

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 2 August 2011 at 10:34 PM

@icymuffin O_o What's base jumping? o_O

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 10:39 PM

@mairbear you dont know what it is eitheR? lol i feel left out hbu?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 10:51 PM

I would go to hawai,japan, and New york 😃

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 10:53 PM

@carnatate why would you go there? what would you do?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 10:55 PM

cause I wanna dX

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 10:57 PM

@carnatate THats actually a great reason! why do something you dont wanna do?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 10:58 PM

^.^

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 11:00 PM

@thepells4

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 August 2011 at 11:03 PM

I would go all around the world, go to all the concerts I wanna see, eat a ton of desserts, buy a puppy then give it to a hobo, dance with the hobo, give the hobo all my money, find a $100 bill on the gorund, sell it to a confused little boy in exchanfe for $200, bungie jump off the statue of liberty, dive into a huge lake, rob a bank, give the money to charity, break out of prison, then wait for death to come. xD

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 11:07 PM

@thepells that sounds....... adventurous? lolz XD why would you rip off a confused little boy?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 2 August 2011 at 11:42 PM

Technichally B.A.S.E. Jumping. As in
B uilding
A ntenna
S pans (bridges)
E arth (cliffs)

You jump off of them with a fixed parachute. If you do all four, you qualify for an ID number ^^
But it's rather quite dangerous... >3<"

Deleted • 3 August 2011 at 7:35 AM

@icymuffin Whoa That sounds interesting and WICKED, it sounds like you could die while doing that lol lets hope you dont

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 3 August 2011 at 11:09 AM

@hollyroxn01
>3< Well... since we're going to live like we're dying... xD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 August 2011 at 1:48 PM

I'd travel the world, learn all the European languages (and Japanese), probably write an epic book and then watch every anime, go on top of Mt. Everest and scream my name at the top of my lungs 😋 I'm pretty crazy.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 3 August 2011 at 1:51 PM

I would visit all the places i couldn't right now...

I would also go and meet a bunch of super AMAZING dancers from all around the world and they would all come to my house and we would make up a dance and they we would preform it at a competition and we would win everything because we are AWESOME!

Deleted • 3 August 2011 at 8:44 PM

@icymuffin XD!!!!!

@randomkitty17 what would your epic book be about??

@jazzyleia lolz!!!!! that sounds fun! i'd do that too if i could dance well XP

Deleted • 3 August 2011 at 8:47 PM

I would kill hated people. I've got a list. a big oje.

Deleted • 3 August 2011 at 8:50 PM

-Backpack across Europe and sleep in parks like my dad did xD
-live in Japan
-Eat mochi
-die quickly

Deleted • 3 August 2011 at 8:56 PM

@chloekins wouldnt you like to do something fun before you killed them and then died?

@pwuffy i'd ;like to backpack around europe too, it sounds so exciting!!
btw whats mochi?