Side account rules?

in Help & Questions

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 May 2013 at 1:50 PM

Is there a full list of rules for side accounts anywhere?
I just made my first side account, @x_x, and I want to know all the rules so I don't get in trouble or something. 😋

I saw on the rules page about not going to the cove, asteroid.. stuff like that. But what about feeding, viewing, clicking... stuff like that? Just need to know EVERYTHING! 😋

Thank you in advance 😸

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 May 2013 at 1:57 PM

@o_o Here is some information about side accounts, mostly answering your question about stats. If you have specific questions, please ask.

You are allowed to feed, click, view creatures with your side accounts. Stats are based on unique IP address. Which means if you feed a cove from one account you wont be able to feed that same cove with your side account while on the same computer, the majority of the time.

You are unable to participate in ANY site event from your side account. So no Site Trivia, Alkub Races, Advent Tree, or any future events.

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 May 2013 at 2:03 PM

@orderedchaos Ahh.. okay.

What about like the Travel Agencey? Are you allowed to buy things from there? And then the donations center and adoption center I guess I could ask about too.

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 May 2013 at 2:10 PM

@o_o If you have the EC for it you may buy travels with your side account.

You may visit the Adoption Center with side accounts. This can be useful if the account doesn't have a creature for trading on it.

I'm not sure about the Donation Center. No one's asked about it before, I'll look into it and get back to you. 😊

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 May 2013 at 2:13 PM

@orderedchaos
Okay! Thank you so much for your help 😸

36 posts

adopt • 2 May 2013 at 5:03 PM

Im sorry but what if I accidently click cave and not adopt anything from there does my account get deleted? @orderedchaos ?

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 May 2013 at 5:15 PM

@adopt We realize that accidents happen, so you wouldn't get in trouble. Its when it happens repeatedly that it starts to negatively affect your accounts.

1,562 posts

shelby • 6 May 2013 at 8:23 AM

@orderedchaos
What about name changes?
Are you allowed to use them on your side accounts?

452 posts

xxxmahiruxxx • 6 June 2013 at 12:45 AM

@orderedchaos

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but how many side accounts are you allowed to have? (following the rules, of course)

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 6 June 2013 at 10:13 AM

@xxxmahiruxxx Only 3. Every person is allowed 1 main account and 3 side accounts.

452 posts

xxxmahiruxxx • 6 June 2013 at 5:03 PM

@orderedchaos

Okay, thanks 😊