Endless Adventures of Wolves (Anyone can Join)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 24 June 2013 at 6:08 PM

We all shall start off on our own and later we somehow would meet each other and create a pack. This roleplay is much like "dream pack".

Name:
Rate: (Alpha,Beta,Hunter,Omega)
Look:
Others: (Why you left your old pack)

Name:Cylia
Rate:Hunter
Look:Golden brown coat that bends to purple paws,ears, and tip of tail, Purple eyes, white belly
Other: Cylia's old pack had the worse Alpha and so left the pack.

You may invite anyone as you post your form

@epicthings451

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 27 June 2013 at 3:34 PM

Name:Nomi
Rate: Hunter
Look: Golden bronze fur that melts into white at the paws, tip of ears, tip of snout, tip of tail, around the eyes, chest, and belly. The ears have that fluff and the tail is really bushy. Eyes are emerald green.
Others: Nomi's old pack didn't know how to fight (besides her), didn't have any food, and had a terrible Alpha.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 28 June 2013 at 7:02 PM

Cylia went roamming in a medow near Petmeadly Mountain (made that up). She started to get hungry and decided to look for some food. Cylia saw a nearby forest and thought there should be animals hiding within that forest. Cylia made her way towards the forest, but she heard a rumble from the coulds above. Then she stopped. A drop of water fell from the sky and dropped on Cylia's head. Cylia's ears dropped from the rain and started to run towards the forest. The rain got faster, then finally she made it. By the time she was in the forest, the rain was pouring.

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 28 June 2013 at 7:10 PM

Mean while, on the other side of Petmeadly Mountain, Nomi was try to get hold of a wild turkey roaming the land. The turkey lead Nomi to the other side of the mountain (where Cylia was). Still chasing the turkey, Nomi heard a deep rumble from the clouds above. Forgetting about the turkey, Nomi ran into the dense forest nearby (which is the one Cylia is in).

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 28 June 2013 at 10:10 PM

Cylia started walking deeper into the forest and seeks a waterfall. Next to the waterfall was a deer getting a refreashing drink off water. Cylia creeps up and snatchs the deer. The deer squrims and stops dead, leaving a tasty meal for Cylia to eat.

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 28 June 2013 at 10:18 PM

Roaming deeper into the forest, Nomi comes across a trickling stream. Across from it is turkey heaven. Moving as silent as possible, Nomi quietly sneaks upon a turkey. At the right moment she snatches up the turkey with her sharp claws. In a flash the turkey is dead. Nomi feasts on her delicious juicy meal of a turkey.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 9:37 AM

After Cylia was done eating her deer, see saw two turkeys running on the other side of the waterfall. Cylia was still hunger so decided to go after them. She raced after those stupid and vulnerable turkeys. For a second, she lost them. Then Cylia heard a couple gobbles and ran towards to sound so she won't lose them again.

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 10:20 AM

The turkey was now a ruble of bones. Finishing off her last piece, Nomi looked up and saw two turkey's racing towards her. She tried to kill both of them but sadly failed. Poor Nomi fell to the ground head first. Just when her head made contact with the ground, Nomi heard footsteps (pawsteps?) approaching.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 11:38 AM

Cylia continues to run for the turkeys. She made a sharp turn and saw another wolf. Her body didn't stop running so she bumped into this other wolf. Cylia falls back in pain.

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 11:43 AM

Before she could get up a wolf runs full speed in to her. Full of shock, Nomi flys back and head first, again. Once revived from the sudden stumble, Nomi studies the other wolf. It has a golden brown coat that bends to purple paws,ears, and tip of tail, purple eyes, and white belly. She recognizes the wolf, could it be...

Deleted • 29 June 2013 at 11:51 AM

@xoxo5959

Name: Black Ice
Rate (Is this supposed to be "Rank?"): Alpha Male
Look: A muscular black wolf with a white blaze on his forehead and white paws. Black Ice is taller than a regular wolf. He has blue eyes. Black Ice is blind in one eye, but that doesn't stop him from his desire and ambition to become leader of a pack.
Personality: Black Ice is an ambitious, willing-to-fight wolf.
Others: (Why you left your old pack) Black Ice was the runt of the litter and was always bossed around. He ran away to become stronger and free.
Special: Black Ice was called "Black" when he was young, but changed his name to Black Ice because it seemed like he was always bad luck.

(Black Ice is a really, really slippery kind of ice.)

Hey I hope you don't mind that i'm putting some extra stuff in there!

EDIT:

My main is @rushingwater ! Sorry I forgot i was on my side!

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 11:51 AM

Ok feel free to invite and stuff so come in and role play!!! @rushingwater

Cylia gets up, and sees the wolf. She studies her as well. The wolf had golden bronze fur that melts into white at the paws, tip of ears, tip of snout, tip of tail, around the eyes, chest, and belly. The ears have that fluff and the tail is really bushy. Eyes were emerald green. Cylia stands in shock feeling see met her before.....

Deleted • 29 June 2013 at 11:52 AM

@xoxo5959

Sorry xD

This is my main 😋

(okay so... can I start rping, since i'm accepted?)

Deleted • 29 June 2013 at 12:00 PM

@xoxo5959

Thank you! (spacer for me)

Deleted • 29 June 2013 at 12:01 PM

@xoxo5959 @epicthings451

Black Ice came out of his den, a cave on the side of the mountain.

(will write/rp later guys. I have to go now! sorry! xD )

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 12:03 PM

Nomi recognizes this wolf. She remembered that when she was a young pup, there was this other pup she used to play with. But Nomi could never find this pup among her old pack. And during a hunt, Nomi accidentally bumped into a wolf that looked exactly like the one now. "Hey i know you. I believe ur name is Cylia?"

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 12:03 PM

Ya you don't have to rp 24/7 @rushingwater or @rushingwater_side

Yeah.Wait you look like that Nomi wolf i used to hunt with when i was a pup! Your name's Nomi, right?

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 12:08 PM

ya its Nomi. What are u doing here?

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 12:15 PM

I came here to get away from my Alpha, Kyro. He was the worse to every one. Then he decides he wants me to be his mate! So I ran away......

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 12:20 PM

"I ran away cuz my packs territory contained no food and i was like the only one who knew how to fight. My old packs Alpha, Nixon, was sooo lazy and didn't really "control" the pack. And same situation, he wanted me to be his mate. All the other females were skin and bo-" Just before Nomi could finish a giant grizzly bear can charging towards them.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 2:18 PM

Cylia started backing away and wispered "follow me and fast" to Nomi. Cylia sprinted to the side and ran towards the part of the forest where trees grow very close together, hoping Nomi was close behind. She was thinking since the bear was so giant, it won't fit throught the tree like Nomi and her will.

Deleted • 29 June 2013 at 2:58 PM

@xoxo5959 @epicthings451

Black Ice saw a grizzly bear charge for two helpless, not to mention pretty girl, wolves. Black Ice bounded down the mountain. If he could take down a flying eagle for prey, he could stop this grizzly!

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 3:37 PM

Nomi, was right behind Cylia. She knew where Cylia was going. To the Frilic Forest where the trees grow tight and everything is over grown. Just when they were about to enter the forest with a mad grizzly behind them, Nomi saw a black blur."Cylia, do u see that?"

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 3:50 PM

What? See that black blur? Cuz if that is, then yes.

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 3:54 PM

"I seriously hope its not another mad grizzly. We cant even take down one!!!" Now Nomi and Cylia were deep in the Frilic Forest. They both looked behind them and found that the grizzly was not trailing them any more. But when they whipped their heads back, they collided into a wolf pack.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 4:08 PM

Cylia and Nomi try to instantly stop and softly bumped into the wolves in the front of the pack. Cylia looks up slowly in a little shock. She then sees the Alpha of the pack. The Alpha growls at Cylia and Nomi in anger, basically saying "What are you wolves doing in our hunting territory".

Deleted • 29 June 2013 at 8:02 PM

@xoxo5959 @epicthings451 Please try to ping me.

Black Ice wrestled with the grizzly until it ran off. Blood dripped down his leg where the grizzly had bit him.
He darted in front of the two females and faced the Alpha. He knew this Alpha. This Alpha was his father. "Dad," Black Ice growled. The Alpha chuckled. "Black-" "It's BLACK ICE," snapped Black Ice.
"You have no right to interrupt me, son!" Growled the Alpha.
The clan started to chant:

"Black, Black, he thinks he's so strong
Well he won't be strong for long!
His papa, Alpha, will show Mr. Black
That he's the runt and will give him no slack!
Poor Black is a loner, no pack for him
Because his thinking is so dim!
He thinks he's amazing, and on the top
But little Black can't hop!
Looks like he'll be the runt
Black, black, he can't even hunt!"

The pack hooted.
Black Ice roared, "SHUT UP!" Alpha growled at Black. "Get out of here."
"I'll be back...." hissed Black Ice. He herded the two girl wolves away down the pack.
"Now what are your names?" Black Ice asked the two wolves.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 29 June 2013 at 8:08 PM

@rushingwater @epicthing451

Stands in a little shock and responds "Oh, uh, my name's Cylia and this Nomi. So is your name Black or Black Ice?"

Deleted • 29 June 2013 at 8:17 PM

@xoxo5959

"Black Ice," Black Ice said. "Nice to meet you two. Those wolves were my...OLD...pack."

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 June 2013 at 8:20 PM

hey guys back and thnx for filling my part. i appreciate it!!!!😊 Oh and xoxo5959 plz dont txt me right now ill tell u 2morrow.

After her moment of shock, Nomi says "ya im Nomi....i see u got cut on the leg. Man wut a stupid grizzly. Don't worry me and Cylia will care for it.Black Ice is ur name I believe?

p.s this part is after xoxo5959's post. sorry bit slow typing