in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 August 2011 at 12:49 PM

I have Diamond. 😃

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 12:51 PM

@taffy789
This makes me wanna battle on Wi-Fi, haha...

Also, We're going to start tonight.
@Froggytails and I won't be here all day.
Important family things. /:
Don't start without me please (:

Anyone can join by the way.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 August 2011 at 12:53 PM

Nope, I restarted my game, but I have all the starters for that game. XD

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 3:27 PM

@carnatate
@taffy789
@redstar_fireclan
@bluegirl80
@rosey77
@Kdj
@linpug
@Froggytails

Never mind.
Lets start.
You can roleplay First person or second or even third person doesn't matter.

Foxy awoke by the light morning breeze and the tiny rays of light shining down from the treetops. His fur sparkled in the sunlight and he yawned. He should have stayed up last night to see if any trainers came through. Its summertime now and most travel at night to avoid the heat and humidity here in the forest. He got down from the hammock he created in the large tree. He named the tree The Tree of Memories. A very vague name, but it held precious times of when there were thousands of Pokemon thriving here. It was probably one of the biggest trees. Not tallest, but very wide. It's trunk was a bluish brown. Probably a reflection of the lake it was standing right in front of. Foxy sat down under the tree's shade and took a handful of water and gulped it down. That should do him good for the rest of the day since he's a fire Pokemon.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 August 2011 at 3:30 PM

Akira woke up and yawned.He looked up at thes sky."I wonder if anyone is nearby".

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 6 August 2011 at 3:32 PM

Demine walked through the forest, his legs shaking. His legs collapsed underneath him as he looked up to see the sun that had risen. Demine didn't sleep the night before, knowing that a trainer was bound to come and try to catch him. Demine tried to stay awake, as his eyes were half closed, and were closing. He shook his head and tried to stand up, but was to exhausted to.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 6 August 2011 at 4:40 PM

@chatial Editted the first post of mine! ^^

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 5:07 PM

@trish
Yay dratini ^^

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 August 2011 at 5:32 PM

Meanwhile, a vaporeon woke up in soft, lush grass. A river flowed beside her. She lifted her head. "Where am I?" she thought. "What is my name? Oh, I have so many questions..." The vaporeon shook her head. "I've got to find another pokemon first." She jumped into the river. The cold water flowed against her rubbery skin, helping the vaporeon along. She stopped in the water. "What should my name be?" she thought. "I need a name to tell any Pokemon I find." Looking around, the vaporeon spotted a rose. Dew was formed along the edges, making a beautiful sight. "How about Dewrose?" she said, trying the name. She nodded. "Dewrose it is." she said. Dewrose swam back down to the bottom of the river and pushed onward.

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 7:47 PM

Foxy stood up, hearing movement elsewhere. He perked hi ears in a way that catches more sound. 'Probably just the trees,' he thought. He went over to the lake and put his feet in the water. It was warm, like bathwater. He smiled and snacked on his berry.

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 6 August 2011 at 8:03 PM

Demine couldn't help but lay his head on the ground and fall asleep. He suddenly didn't care if an owner found him, they would wake him up right? Demine closed his eyes, and in seconds, was asleep.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:07 PM

Shadow yawned. He woke up. "AHHH!" he scream. "Where am I?" he asked himself.

@chatial
It's Redstar-FireClan
not Redstar_FireClan 😋

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 August 2011 at 8:08 PM

As Dewrose continued her swimming, she heard a funny noise. A pokemon eating? Excited, she swam faster. Finally, Dewrose hopped out of the water and shook herself. She looked around and saw a Typhlosion eating a berry. Dewrose smiled. "Hi, what's your name? I'm Dewrose. I'm going to need some help figuring out where I am..."

@chatial

Deleted • 6 August 2011 at 8:10 PM

Wait is there still space? O_o

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 6 August 2011 at 8:15 PM

Demine woke up a little while from his sleep. He stood up restless and walked toward a lake. Demine jumped in, wondering if that would wake him up, which it did. Demine jumped out of the water and shook himself, and then sniffed the air. "Where is everyone?" He looked around, his paws making a puddle of ink on where he was standing.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:16 PM

Shadow shugged and started to walk.
He saw berries. "BERRIES!" he howled.
He wasn't far from Dewrose and Foxy.
@chatial
@rosey77

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

Suddenly, Dewrose heard a noise. Was it a voice? She hopped away from the Typhlosion and peered in the way of the noise. She could make out the black and yellow head of a Umbreon arround the bushes.

@redstar-fireclan

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

@lexa
Yes, there is.
If you join I'll close openings.

Foxy jumped to his feet surprised to see this new Pokemon. "Oh, umm, hello there," he greeted Dewrose. "Your in the forest. Which forest, I do not know by name. Sorry." Suddenly he heard a scream and he looked to Dewrose. "Are you here with friends?"

Deleted • 6 August 2011 at 8:18 PM

@chatial

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 August 2011 at 8:19 PM

Dewrose sighed. Turning back to the Typhlosion, she said, "What is your name? I am not here with friends. I woke up with no idea where I was... not a good feeling." Dewrose paused and glanced around before continuing. "Do you see that unusual Umbreon through those bushes? Do you know him?" she whispered.

@chatial

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 8:21 PM

Foxy looked over to the bushes. "Hi there, whats with the screaming?" Foxy asked calmly. Then heard a splash and saw a Poochyana in the water. "Who are you Pokemon?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:22 PM

Shadow eat a berry. /What is my name?/ he thought he looked down at his paw. /Black with a yellow...wing...hmmm...Got it! Shadow!/
Shadow saw Dewrose. "Er....hi.." he said.
@chatial
@rosey77

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 6 August 2011 at 8:23 PM

Demine looked up at the Typhlosion, still drenched. "I'm Demine." Demine said cautiously. "Who are you?"

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 August 2011 at 8:24 PM

Dewrose looked around at all of the friendly faces around her. "Hello," she said. "I woke up here with no idea of who I am. I have named myself Dewrose. Who are all of you?"

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 8:24 PM

"I'm Foxy, and this Vaporeon is Dewrose." He stated, and looked at the Umbreon. "Who might you be?"

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 6 August 2011 at 8:24 PM

Demine looked at the Vaporeon. "Nice to meet you all." He greeted.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:26 PM

"Um...I...just..saw..some..berries..and...I-" Shadow begain...."Er..this is MY territory, anyway. SO GET OUT." he growled. "or I WILL use Shadow Ball..Oh, and I WON'T say my name." he growled.

Oh, did I say that he used to be in a evil team called Dark Shadows, full of HoundDooms.
@rosey77
@chatial

1,655 posts

chatial • 6 August 2011 at 8:26 PM

@taffy789
@bluegirl80
@linpug
@trish
@Lexa
@Kdj
@carnatate

Come play with us.
We've started.
It won't be hard to catch up as of now.
But later that may change.
But you'll be just as welcome to join then too.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 6 August 2011 at 8:27 PM

Dratinis don't exactly walk do they? O_o

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 August 2011 at 8:28 PM

@redstar-fireclan Dewrose frowned. "WHAT is your name, Umbreon?" Suddenly she smiled. "You do know that I can use Attract on you, right? You would be my slave. So be nice."