Re-opening-- Digital Art Shop--

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Opinions (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 7 July 2013 at 7:34 PM

Updated as of July/30/16
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It may take me between a day and 2 weeks to finish a piece depending on how much time I have. Also my tablet FREQUENTLY glitches so some days it just doesn't wanna work xD
I also have a part time job and will be attending college in the fall

My art is generally a cartoon style, I cannot do very realistic pieces.

ART EXAMPLES:
http://i.imgur.com/7gVpJIf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2JUeZCA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DMteYSe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/66vnZQW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zvLIe8q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/10FsaGp.jpg

General info- I do simple sketches, I do creature suggestions ( as long as I get the art credit) I do linearts where I'll draw the outline and you can color it in yourself. Just ask if you're confused or want something specific.

Prices- I accept LE's, EC, CC, whatever you can offer. I have done pieces for 1mil EC and I've done drawings for CSP creatures & freezes. Whatever you can offer i'm ok with 😊 My whole point of this is to get closer to my wishlist. I accept retired travels, I accept EC, & wishlist creatures. Do not waste my time either. Do not try to con me or try to wiggle out of paying. I spend hours on my art & I appreciate everyone's generosity

Wishlist:
http://www.eggcavern.net/wishlists/262

Best at:
Cats
Dogs/wolves
Original creations
that's about it

bad at-
At lot of stuff
humans
dragons

When you tell me what you want, please include-
- what you want drawn
- if you want it colored/shaded
-details/colors?
-backround? ( costs extra depending on backround)
- How soon you want it done?
-How much you are willing to pay
- Chibi-ish/cartoon? Or detailed with thin lineart & heavy shading?

24 posts

olives • 7 July 2013 at 7:35 PM

Posted from my side-

REQUESTS: ( only 2 slots will be open at a time, so if these are full I wont be accepting any more requests: )
- slot 1-
- slot 2-

RULES:
- I do NOT tolerate art theft.
- I dont want to do more than 3 stages for a creature suggestion
-Don't con me
- I wont do more than an egg stage & 2 evolved stages for creature suggestions if you are paying in EC ( more than enough already & it's a lot of effort )

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 7 July 2013 at 8:33 PM

Extra space just in case

-

-

-

24 posts

olives • 8 July 2013 at 1:35 PM

Pings:
@frosted ( if you're okay with it, could you maybe write a short feedback comment about the art/my services I did for you? It would mean a lot, getting this art shop started )

Livepulse pings ( sorry )
@angelwolfeh
@arod
@sony
@rottweiler88

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 8 July 2013 at 1:36 PM

@faybaybay

Can we do an art exchange? You draw me something I draw you something? XD I think you know how I draw/my style

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 1:38 PM

@chowchow2012 Sure ^^ That sounds fun, what do you have in mind?

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 8 July 2013 at 1:41 PM

@faybaybay
Eh something canine either wolf or dog 😋

Is it okay to do a fully lineart plus color one? ^^

And you? I'm good at most animals and such I like drawing wings sometimes idk a zebra finch? XD though I'm not to good at birds

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 8 July 2013 at 1:43 PM

@faybaybay

Ah sorry xD I don't have anything in mind now for a drawing or something ^^ But good luck ^^ You'll have tons of customers soon! xD Beautiful drawings and coloring ^o^

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 1:45 PM

@chowchow2012
You want me to give you the Line-art & colored one? just making sure I'm getting this right haha. Any color you have in mind?/fur pattern?

& Yeah, draw a zebra finch if you want to, you can base it off snow ^^ she's a CFW zebra finch ( I think thats what it's called )

@sony
Thank you anyway, I just wanted to ping some people to liven this up a bit haha, so it isn't just me posting. & if it's on the livepulse people who need something drawn might see it

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 8 July 2013 at 1:54 PM

@faybaybay

Is there anything other than a finch lol 😋 I'm not so good with birds. I'll pm you the details. And I mean a full art piece with shading and all some people just do linearts

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 2:21 PM

@chowchow2012
You could do a Heron? or maybe a Blue jay? ^^ I like those.

24 posts

olives • 8 July 2013 at 2:55 PM

Pings ( sorry! Know anyone who needs art done? )
@iv24
@lucid
@2elle2
@safieki

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 5:26 PM

More pings ( sorry! I really need to get thing thing started up, if you arent interested it's alright )

@bot
@kisamari
@destiny
@cstarswirl
@semo2005

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 8 July 2013 at 6:25 PM

@faybaybay
Your art looks lovely. {:

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 7:46 PM

@glados Aw thank you! It means a lot : )

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 8 July 2013 at 9:01 PM

@faybaybay
Haha I see you added my comment 😋, Hope you get more customers!

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 July 2013 at 9:23 PM

@faybaybay Oooo, can you draw a cat for me? ;D I have a description and stuff. ^^

Sorry if the personality doesn't help. XD But it might help a bit I thought, so what the heck. 😋

Personality -
Loyal to the very end, no questions asked. Though at times she can be mean, she loves her clanmates and friends dearly, and would give up her life for either. She hates giving up. Stormpaw is often rash and rough on the edges, but inside she's kind and has a big heart.

Looks -
A lanky, tall cat with dark grey fur (tabby). Her eyes are bright green, her fur is silly soft and medium-length. She has wings (humor me?) that start out the same color of her pelt, but gradually fade to black. (So the parts closest to her body are the same color, but it gradually fades to black)

I was hoping for something depressing. 😋
And draw it however you like, but I want it slightly-realistic and colored.

And I'll pay whatever you see fit, but I'm not going to pay more than 60k. (Negotiable. XD But I'm not going to be over-charged. I might pay more than what you ask if it's awsome, which it probably will be.)
EDIT; Would you be interested in an art trade perhaps?

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 9:29 PM

@ems
Not really looking towards doing another art-trade, as im trying to make a profit, & working very slowly to getting creatures for my dream cove. 60k, would work fine because im comfortable drawing cats, but I won't be adding a backround.
Is there any specific pose you'd like? : ) Thank you for requesting, i'll get started tonight.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 July 2013 at 9:58 PM

@faybaybay
That's cool. ^^ Thanks for doing my request!
Hmm, perhaps laying down and almost splayed out?

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 10:05 PM

@ems No prob : ) Is sitting sideways with the head facing front okay?

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 July 2013 at 10:18 PM

@faybaybay Yup! Just what I envisioned! ^^

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 10:32 PM

@ems Okay when im done with the lineart i'll post it for you to see & you can tell me what to fix about it, so the final draft comes out how you want : )

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 July 2013 at 10:52 PM

@faybaybay Hmm, I'm sure there will be nothing wrong with it, but sure. XD Sneak peeks never hurt. Thanks again! ;D

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 11:06 PM

@ems Okay, here's the rough line-art ^^ the lines are a little thicker than I thought they'd be, im doing this one with GIMP instead of photoshop. It looks a little cartoony, but anything you'd like me to tweak before I color?
http://i.imgur.com/R8MuIGi.png

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 8 July 2013 at 11:10 PM

@faybaybay

Wow, YOU ARE pro. 😊 So it doesnt have to be creature suggestions... Right? It can be anything? ^^

Deleted • 8 July 2013 at 11:12 PM

@faybaybay

Would you feel like doing an art exchange with me?
^-^ I specialize in the same as you, I basically only draw cats. xD

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 11:18 PM

@tralala22 Thank you ^^ but i'm just a self taught 14 year old haha, thought maybe one day I hope to be an eggcave artist possibly O.o & yep! creature suggestions were just a suggestion, I will do other things.

@ashfire As much fun as art exchanges are, I just did one today I'm not really feelin' doing any more at the moment & i'm mainly focused on earning EC right now, sorry ☚ī¸

Deleted • 8 July 2013 at 11:21 PM

@faybaybay

Ahh, kk. 😸

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 8 July 2013 at 11:24 PM

@faybaybay

You might want to ping. ^^
@more
@griffinwings
@hyper1234
@graceseggs

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 8 July 2013 at 11:27 PM

@tralala22
Have I been pinging the wrong people? haha I swear i've pinged so many, but they all ignore it.

@ashfire Maybe soon when I have extra time? 😸