3,840 posts

sstwins • 29 July 2013 at 12:25 AM

How much is a Leroon egg worth in EC?
Thanks!! 😃

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 29 July 2013 at 12:27 AM

@sstwins
Around 2 Mil since it's worth 5ooCC. According ta the EPF creature guide. Someone might be able ta get more for it though....

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 29 July 2013 at 12:40 AM

@immortalraven Ok, thanks! Do you think that 3 million would be overdoing it, or would that be good too?

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 29 July 2013 at 12:49 AM

@sstwins I actually just bought my Leroon a week ago! xD (It's in my storage)
The Leroon is worth 2mil (500CC) when it was still in the CSP, no one would ever sell them with that price anymore since they're retired now (I think #EPF needs update? xD), so I'd say, 2,5mil ECs for at least one!

Since your Leroons are still in egg stages, 3mil wouldn't overdo it 😸

Good luck trading! ^^

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 29 July 2013 at 12:53 AM

@sony Thank you very much!! That defiantly tells me what I needed to know. 😊

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 29 July 2013 at 12:55 AM

@sstwins You're welcome ^^ Glad I could help, you should still go and ask around more though!
@frosted is the value guru here! xD

And one thing that you always have to remember that earlier stages are worth MORE than later stages, so if someone tells you your Leroon eggs should worth less than 2,5mil ECs (that's the price I got my last stage Leroon), they're wrong! ^^

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 29 July 2013 at 1:01 AM

@sstwins
You could probably get that much if ya looked hard or someone really wanted it. Sony is kinda right but they weren't that popular so yeah.... I've been offered a few for less than 2 Mil actually cause they didn't like them and wanted them gone but I'm saving meh EC for freezes and new CC critters, names ad travels. Good thing I saved up a lot. Would have even more if the dang SAR thing didn't go on -.-

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 29 July 2013 at 1:05 AM

@immortalraven
Yeah, you're right xD
I had an extremely hard time finding my Leroon, they weren't popular, and I wanted a male one! xD
@sstwins
So, the price isn't set actually, it also depends on the trader ^^ But if you dig a little deeper, find people who REALLY want it, then you'll probably get rich in no time! xD
Patience is the key! 😸

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 29 July 2013 at 1:10 AM

@immortalraven @sony Cool, thanks guys! I think I'll try to make a topic for it. 😉
@immortalraven If you ever happen to find someone selling a lot of freezes for EC, you should let me know! I've been looking, but I haven't found anyone yet. I need to stop hoarding my EC and spend some! 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 29 July 2013 at 1:13 AM

@sstwins
I'll let ya know if I find anyone 😉 Yeah, I need ta stop hoarding too. I have over 33 Mil and don't know what ta do with all of it -.- But nothing really interests me other than travels, good names, new CC critters, freezes and a 2nd stage or unfrozen lower stage Flintar. And all I've been spending EC on is names and travels and that doesn't use up a lot. Lol xD Got all the other critters I want so the older critters that were being sold for EC didn't interest me xD

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 29 July 2013 at 1:14 AM

@immortalraven Woah!! That is a ton of EC!! And I though I had a lot (9 mil)! 😱 Well, I hope you find great things to spend it on!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 29 July 2013 at 1:15 AM

@sstwins
Lol. Yeah. Hence the have no clue what ta spend it on xD
Thanks x3 You too 😸

Deleted • 29 July 2013 at 9:33 AM

@sstwins
Actually, here, the Leroon egg is worth 500. But in course of time, it'd fetch upto 600 (As it hatches with views, and creatures with views are hard to find)

In EC, say its worth 2 million to 2.5 million EC ^^

To say about huge amounts of EC, I had 67mil, and currently have about 55 mil.
[Donations to the SAR, Some travels etc. and so]