Not TOO sure about the worth of an Onny...

in General

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 7:59 AM

Ok, I'm not trading it, but I'de like to know the exact worth of my cove. Not including my friend's ones, but mine. What can an Onny get me exactly.... people are offering Tines (yes even though I said I'm not trading. But it's tempting! But I'm still not) whole coves and Florns and Clouses. But the value apparently keeps undulating for some reason! What is the EXACT value, I'd like to know, and what can I EXACTLY get for Onny-chan?

3,562 posts

cafe • 9 August 2011 at 8:00 AM

You're trading the Onny Isis gave you?

D<

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 9 August 2011 at 8:03 AM

@pendmxc are u trading the onny???? 😱

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 8:04 AM

@cafe @maineen
I typed wrongly. I meant to say I WASN'T trading, but I typed wrong. Editing! XP

3,562 posts

cafe • 9 August 2011 at 8:06 AM

@pendmxc

You scared me XD

I was like, all angry XD

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 9 August 2011 at 8:06 AM

@pendmxc Onnys worth keeps riseing because with each day that passes it was that long ago that they were made, worths or LE/rares never stop moveing up. (or so i think 😈)

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 9 August 2011 at 8:09 AM

@pendmxc I was getting kinda angry too πŸ˜‹

so an onny is worth more than a tine less than a macbot and less than a doovoo

hope that helps😊

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 8:10 AM

@maineen
Sorta πŸ˜‹ But it still doesn't explain why some people are offering their whole coves for one. Like @alyssa πŸ˜‹

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 9 August 2011 at 8:11 AM

@pendmxc they REALLY want one

they're getting hypnotized by your onnys cuteness πŸ˜‹

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 9 August 2011 at 8:14 AM

Hahahaha never am i gonna get hypnotized!! -quickly erases onny from wishlist- 😈

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 8:14 AM

@maineen
*le gasp!* Then... is it possible I can get everything I want in EC for one little Onny? *must ponder!*

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 9 August 2011 at 8:18 AM

@pendmxc maybe, a french gaspπŸ˜‹

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 9 August 2011 at 8:29 AM

@pendmxc

The value depends completely on the person offering, what they have to trade with & how much they are willing to give for it. In essence it's just how badly the other person wants it... Alyssa wants one pretty badly apparently o.o Though I have seen people trade almost their entire cove for a dream pet and then quit and let the pet die... So getting offers with entire coves isn't always a good sign, though it wouldn't be as much of a problem with Goldenhoney, because he's immortal XD

EDIT: But no matter how much they're offering I will NEVER trade Miffy 😸

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 9 August 2011 at 8:55 AM

Actually a Onny is worth more that a Macbot or Doovoo since its the first LE CC creature released😊!